• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

that was from my MILs 75th birthday party,,same as this pic

from left
wife,me,MIL,24 yo son,27 yo daughter,13 yo son

Brother you are blessed. I can imagine the family gatherings and CHOW !!!! "Please" post up a pic of some grub when you guys throw down.That would be way cool.

The beautiful wife more than makes up for your questionable judgment in beer.

wait wait wait.. PBR is a classic. I love craft beers and such, but i'll have you know, PBR made the top 25 canned beers in the world. lol. Its my go-to football beer and that's where we were at.

Brother she could have had ANYONE. I know this. She's amazing on every level. Her family too. It was a chore winning them all over but I won't be denied. I'm spoiled and enjoy getting my way. :rolleyes:
You're not even close to the line so relax. It just is what it is. I had to divulge to my superiors while dating that I was partying with and at embassies that weren't considered friends of Mother Merica. ;)
Got the green light and while still active duty caroused around hostile territory. We were partying at the U.S. Embassy compound in living quarters with the economic, political, and military atache's one night and we had a tiger cruise coming up. That's where you can bring either family or friends aboard for a day of sailing and flight ops on the carrier. You can only bring a couple folks then (2) onboard. Started with my department head, then the PAO (Public Affairs Officer), then the XO, and then the CO (Captain/Commanding Officer) that these "friends of mine" from the Embassy wanted to sail. It turned into a big deal. After I told them my Skipper wated to ring them aboard as dignitaries on the Officers brow they ALL said they wanted to walk the enlisted brow and be left alone and given no special treatment. And that's exactly what happened. My unbeknownst to me future wife was present as well. That stirred another melee. I had to divulge who she was and represented. Our lives together have been everything but normal. It's been an amazing journey and wouldn't change a thing. This idiot could write books, but I'll tell ya, we did, against advice and offers, what was best for us and our plans of raising a family together and just being happy. We don't have shit, except each other and our two boys. We're blessed.
I know where you're coming from, heard it for 30 yrs damn near, and you're still right. Appreciate the compliment. Seriously. ;)

thats an awesome story, you rock...

_PP26434_zpslx5kj1qr.jpg

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1143.photobucket.com\/albums\/n634\/MissionRanch\/DSC_0695_zpslhlbwlms.jpg?t=1496339741"}[/IMG2]

Good lord you're showing your age man. And you obviously don't deserve your spouse either. ;)
Nice pic. Thx for joining.

Nice work fellas.

cartman, sometimes you just gotta embrace your inner redneck and drill a cheap beer or 100. I love the IPA more than most and sometimes I just have to bust out the PBR or Coors OG. I hear Sam Elliot's voice when I pop a top on a Coors.

Good lord you're showing your age man. And you obviously don't deserve your spouse either. ;)
Nice pic. Thx for joining.

I married so far outta my league it should be a felony

Nice work fellas.

cartman, sometimes you just gotta embrace your inner redneck and drill a cheap beer or 100. I love the IPA more than most and sometimes I just have to bust out the PBR or Coors OG. I hear Sam Elliot's voice when I pop a top on a Coors.

Last time I drank PBR I think I was underage, taking a gulp every time Al Pachino dropped an F-bomb in Scarface, and wound up gripping porcelain tighter than I grip a dumbbell, by the end of the night. But that was many years ago and I may have been a little out of it. So maybe I'm remembering wrong.

_PP26434_zpslx5kj1qr.jpg

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1143.photobucket.com\/albums\/n634\/MissionRanch\/DSC_0695_zpslhlbwlms.jpg?t=1496339741"}[/IMG2]

I'm not gonna lie. You're a halfway decent looking bloke matey. But she still looks better.

I'm not gonna lie. You're a halfway decent looking bloke matey. But she still looks better.

Money sent

PS I could see my wife from 100 yards and still smile. Her company has made my life so enjoyable.

Congrats!

Beautiful women tend to congregate in G-vegas. Some of the best years I'll never remember were spent there.

Here is something from "back in the day". Princesspicklebunny should appreciate it. We are all older now, and I can't race anymore due to a balance problem from an inner ear infection, but that's my babe. Dec will be 33 years. Not sure how she's done it, but we are still doing pretty good.

Attachments

• photo60406.jpg
    photo60406.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 708
Awesome !!! Any gal that goes to the track with you is top shelf !!! 33 years is even better.. congrats!

June 17, 1978
Why she's still with me I have not a clue, but I am grateful for every single day with her.

Is that a tie or is that a tie?!

Wp3eVWV.jpg

Innocence. And so the adventure begins. Is that Dad off your left shoulder and brothers further over? Good looking couple Tucker. Why you look nervous?;)

Yep. That's my dad and two of my three brothers. Not sure where the other one was. Probably out messing up my car.
Lucky to still have them all.

Yep. That's my dad and two of my three brothers. Not sure where the other one was. Probably out messing up my car.
Lucky to still have them all.

Ha! He probably is and yes you are. Thx for sharing a personal, yet nostalgic, moment. And ya, that Bow Tie is HUGE. :p 1978! Imagine?

June 17, 1978
Why she's still with me I have not a clue, but I am grateful for every single day with her.

Is that a tie or is that a tie?!

Wp3eVWV.jpg

Lovely bride handsome couple and I'll bet it seems like yesterday . Amazing how fast we seem to build these magnificent lives around these women we don't deserve . I'm humbled and grateful for how blessed we are . Thanks for the reminder .

June 17, 1978

I used to wonder that too. Then figured out it was the best way for her to be there to punish me every day for marrying her and ruining her life!;)

Tucker,
That is a great pic. The good ole days where love was pure and vows meant the world !! Salute !

Tucker
Did you even need to shave for your wedding? Or did that start a couple years in?
very nice, lucky fellas all of ya.

princesspicklebunny - offtopic but what are ya doin on that 4 joke sir?! Get you a 2 stroke and help stem the tide of their extinction! Aint nothin more fun on the track than a screaming 2 smoker, even if lap time slightly suffers until you get your technique up to snuff keeping them rpms up..

princesspicklebunny - offtopic but what are ya doin on that 4 joke sir?! Get you a 2 stroke and help stem the tide of their extinction! Aint nothin more fun on the track than a screaming 2 smoker, even if lap time slightly suffers until you get your technique up to snuff keeping them rpms up..

I raced 2 smokers 22 years, mostly green. I wanted to try a RMZ and liked it. Monster Torque.. Buddsc Creek has long steep hills that an RMZ loves to chew on.

I dont wanna mess up this thread cause it is good. We can talk shop on message or Bunny Blvd..

20170726_171137.jpg Here's one more. Circa 1988 or so. For a little geography lesson, This is the most south western spot in the US. South Imperial Beach Ca. These rocks are at the last house on the beach before you hit Mexico. These were the pics I was getting in the mail when I was working in the gulf when "nothing" was going on.

Last edited:
20170727_124914.jpg Ok. I'll contribute. My beautiful bride Tatiana! I guess you could say i colluded with Russia We've been married for 15 years. Would I marry her again? Absolutely!!!

are you out of your fucking mind?!?!?!

Dude, STFU! First off don't EVER trash another mans woman, secondly never fail to appreciate a friendly disposition and a willingness to play along, those two qualities make up for alot in my experience.

Haha. Nope. I actually call her my ol' lady because she's a month older than me. We'll be 47 this year. Another of her with a nice flounder. We go wade fishing in the gulf a good bit. She's also a big hunter and great shot. Sure makes life fun having a partner like her.
0c102b53f3385cf1198b834c448a5d26.jpg