• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

I'll play, and get this thread started.
8a77112ae9a94ac9df6797d021aabdb2.jpg

Very prett ladies gents.

let me see if I can figure out how to scale a photo. I tried a simple copy/paste and it was way too large of an image to be usable.

Reactions: meph_z
Really like how she accessorizes around the waist tnichols. Looks like a keeper! Atta boy!

Really like how she accessorizes around the waist tnichols. Looks like a keeper! Atta boy!

I do too :). She has to carry at work, so it's kind of a no brainer. I've been bugging her that she needs a stiffer belt, but it falls on deaf ears. Oh well, she's a good kid.

I do too :). She has to carry at work, so it's kind of a no brainer. I've been bugging her that she needs a stiffer belt, but it falls on deaf ears. Oh well, she's a good kid.

Insist. Make it a deal-breaker in whatever way possible that she wears a proper gun belt, or else. That's potentially disastrous.

Thanks Veer. I'll let her read your post. Sometimes it helps to hear it from someone else. I'm always after her to get a proper belt and practice more. I've warned her that someday she'll draw that G27 and the gun AND holster are going to end up in her right armpit, still as one, and we know that is a bad deal.

I've also encouraged her as well as her coworkers to use our private pistol range to practice and stay tuned up. No takers. I never did understand that. :rolleyes:

tnichols,

Perhaps recommend that she practice dry fire a few times a week. Saves time, she may realize that the belt is poor, and she will be a better shot.

I happen to work with a buddy and he tells everybody at work my wife is this hot redhead . Its to the point that guys have asked " I heard you gotta a hot wife . How'd that happen ? " I used to be in a band , long hair , had a life . I woke up the other day and Mommy comes out and sits down for a minute before getting her coffee . She gets up and I notice she's wearing yoga pants , her tank top rides up onto her belly before she adjusts it her hair looks great and I'm thinkin man that needs to be fucked . I realize that wooow , that's my wife and man I am happy I feel that way still after like 25yrs and I'm a lucky SOB . Aside from me being a pig we have two beautiful kids and I worship the ground she walks on .

Attachments

• photo47774.jpg
    photo47774.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,835
LOL, it's funny how our original thread is some what internet legendary. In a way I'm glad it's zapped and in a way I'm not. That thread was truly one things that made the "old" hide "The" hide. Good luck trying to compete guys.

BTW, this is one of the pics that was on either page 2 or 3 of the ORIGINAL hot girlfriends thread. Wonder if any of the other OG's are still around and want to start a throwback thread!

Last edited:
Im glad you clarified what sort of shit you had her raking out of that bin! Im not a brewer, just a consumer. Thanks bogey!

Thanks Terry, I wouldn't have really captioned it but without context that obviously could've been pretty tough to decipher.

To put it in context, I'd just been burnt up really badly from an injury and was still blistering and losing skin across a goodly piece of my body. There's a few parts of the brewing process that require exposure to a LOT of heat and some pretty weird ranges of motion. I'd done the first part of that process already that day and knew that the motion involved in cleaning out the mash tun was going to rip loose all the fresh bandages and duct tape I'd applied earlier.

My lady called to check in on me because she knew that I was gimped up that day and came in on her own time without recompense to offer a hand and handle some of the truly heavy lifting for me to keep my old decrepit ass from further aggravation of injury. She emptied out and carried away a few thousand pounds of wet grain to keep me from hurting myself further.

From some of your posts I'm confident you can appreciate the "teamwork factor" of a good woman.

ETA: as for what she was shoveling, if that tank had been full of HIV-infected Ebola feces, if I'd needed help she'd have still been shoveling it.

Last edited:
You've got a keeper Bogey! It don't cost a dime more to keep a good one around as bad one.

Reactions: Hobbo
You've got a keeper Bogey! It don't cost a dime more to keep a good one around as bad one.

Ain't that the truth, and usually the worse they are the more it costs to keep 'em around, but we've all done that anyway at some point.

good on you bogey...

Thanks buddy. She chose me, not the other way around. I knew I was outclassed and wouldn't have embarrassed myself trying.

I've got to say that thus far, every single lady who's made the board has been a looker. How a group of knuckle draggers like us manage to pull some of these women is a mystery.

Thanks buddy. She chose me, not the other way around. I knew I was outclassed and wouldn't have embarrassed myself trying.

I've got to say that thus far, every single lady who's made the board has been a looker. How a group of knuckle draggers like us manage to pull some of these women is a mystery.

aint that the truth. im a big ole bald bastard so why mine chose me i dont have a clue. however, i am thankful that i get to wake up next to that everyday because there was a time the heifer i took home from the bar and woke up to that next morning scarred the shit out of me. hell, i think one of them was bigfoot's daughter. all i am going to say is tequilla may have played a role.

its our fuckin carisma, dawg...
i tell ya,i get around too many chicks i gots ta turn down the chick magnet or im in trouble...

aint that the truth. im a big ole bald bastard so why mine chose me i dont have a clue. however, i am thankful that i get to wake up next to that everyday because there was a time the heifer i took home from the bar and woke up to that next morning scarred the shit out of me. hell, i think one of them was bigfoot's daughter. all i am going to say is tequilla may have played a role.

Oh I definitely sympathize.

Back when any pussy was good pussy I made some VERY poor choices. One of the joys of being older is that I can decide if the sex is worth the aggravation. The "downside" to that is when you turn down a hot young'un it just makes them that much more persistent because they don't hear "no" very often. They're also accustomed do being chased rather than ignored. Us geezers become our own worst enemies.

There re are far worse problems to have

Reactions: jpop8807
Really glad to see everybody being respectful so far , I don't think much of guys that put down their women.