• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The next dictator to be targeted by Trump

I’m not up to speed as much as I thought on current events. What did sessions do wrong?

Rosenstein needs to be fired and then charged with obstruction.
Sessions is compromised and should be fired !
Every document that has been requested should have been turned over months ago.
Its just a ploy hoping for a mid term miracle for the Democrats to take over the house.

Prove that he is anything but an incompetent.
I can't, until I know what he has been doing. Trump has not given him the boot, so he must have some confidence. I'll condemn him when I know he should be until then.

Proof enough for me:

whwmage9wsc3hjwipuek-804x450.jpg

29906170001_5438656068001_5438653093001-vs.jpg

The reason Trump hasn't fired him is because he knows what a clusterfuck confirmation for his replacement will be and while all that's going on (which could be the remainder of his presidency), Rosenstein has even more power.

Last edited:
I'm not a conspiracy theorist AT ALL. I think things are 99.99% as they appear. THAT is the problem. What's out there in the open is so batshit crazy you are a fool if you can't make the basic connection.

When I say things like, "Our government is completely out of control, and we are going to end up fighting them," I get strange looks like I was a nut. Then right out in the open you have one of the most powerful law enforcement leaders in the USA telling our elected leaders he's not going to allow them oversight, to go fuck themselves, and if they hold him in contempt for it he will open a criminal investigation against them!

If I was on that committee I would have the Capital Police arrest him on the spot, and hold him till without bail till a criminal trial can be held. What can you say to that? If you don't understand how out of control the Federal Government has become after that shit, then there isn't any averting a civil war at all. It is a foregone conclusion. There's no putting that genie back in the bottle. Molon Labe.

Trump could fire both Sessions and Rosenstein. Then he could replace the third in command without Senate confirmation to be acting AG, while waiting for his pick to be confirmed. So there is more in play here than it appears.

Also the house could hold Rosenstein in Contempt as they are threatening but they have not. Why? I doubt they fear Rosenstein.

We do not have the facts yet. If the facts play out as you believe they will then I will be with you. Until then I wait for the facts. Right now all we have is supposition and speculation.

Yes he could. He also thinks or has people around him convincing him that it would be 24-7 SATURDAY NIGHT MASSACRE - WATERGATE - WE GOT HIM NOW in the news and the weak politicians would crumble and the corrupt would sing the same song as the media, and that's just in the Rep Party...

I would fire a lot of worthless cucks and tell anyone that didn't like it to go eat a dick. But I think I got a handle on why Trump isn't, and it aint got anything to do with some reckoning going on behind the scenes. It is exactly what it appears to be and it's fucking dangerous.

Reactions: Bender and Fig
criminality of the deep state on full display, sessions is king rat, in a little mouses body, that fiuck is not honorable he is an enemy of the republic, no matter what way you look at it he is corrupt, he is slow walking everything. the FBI needs to be dismantled with the NSA CIA and any other arm of the government not prescribed by the constitution. Were have a war simmering and it will get hot before the next 2 1/2 years has passed.