• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Next Trayvon Martin Case?

Honest question, did the two shooting suspects have access to the live video from inside the construction site?

An "honest question" would be why wasn't the entire 3 minutes of video played during the 4:08 minute report where they looped the first 5 seconds over and over?

Today, a neighborhood scumbag walked onto my property, under the lean-to to my shop tried the locked shop door, tried the locked mower shed door and then stole a deer shed that was hanging in the back of the area. I'm sure to the leftists posting their feeble minded support for this burglar are supporting this fucking scumbag's right to prowl my private property in prep for a future robbery. The criminals have a name for their behavior, they call it ,"casing da joint".

As more and more video comes out from security cameras and Ring cameras of this guy prowling and looking for shit to steal when he came back for a midnight jog you idiots will still be trying to explain why everything was wrong except for the crimes Abery was intent on committing against those people.

"but that is only 5 seconds of a 3 min vid so I'm not relying on it yet (still looking for a full video)."

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?
I read every word of this entire thread (Check my likes on every page), as well as the thread on r/law and r/moderatepolitics. As far as I recall, no one had posted the police report, a decent quality shooting video, or the construction site video. Feel free to quote the posts that contain them and really put me in my place. :rolleyes:

My being an architect was directly relevant to my anecdotal assertion that it isn't strange to get lookie loos at construction sites. But I hope being a turd wrangler brings you joy. As an observation though, you might want to find a different profession. Or maybe just wash your hands after work. Perhaps then so much bullshit wouldn't fall off of your fingertips and on to this site.

I dont have time for your horseshit cuck.
Thursday, 1933hrs bt MTN
Screenshot_20200510-030039_Chrome.jpg

As far as the police report, maybe it wasn't, I'm not doing your fucking homework for you.
Barnhill's recusal is posted all over this fucking thread, it contains all pertinent police information, as well as coroner information.

That's a cute slam on my profession. It really hurts my feelings.

Reactions: Ravenworks
The criminals have a name for their behavior, they call it ,"casing da joint".

As more and more video comes out from security cameras and Ring cameras of this guy prowling and looking for shit to steal when he came back for a midnight jog you idiots will still be trying to explain why everything was wrong except for the crimes Abery was intent on committing against those people.

As more evidence comes out perhaps it will prove Arbery is a thief, but it hasn't yet. Though I can't help but wonder if the association I highlighted speaks to your certainty that it will.

I dont have time for your horseshit cuck.
Thursday, 1933hrs bt MTN

As far as the police report, maybe it wasn't, I'm not doing your fucking homework for you.
Barnhill's recusal is posted all over this fucking thread, it contains all pertinent police information, as well as coroner information.

That's a cute slam on my profession. It really hurts my feelings.

Perhaps you can't tell because you are on a phone, but the video you linked is much more compressed that the one I provided.
I didn't ask you to do anything for me. I implied that if you want to accuse me of posting without reading first, you should link some evidence of your assertion. But then, you don't seem to be able to process and retain any evidence that doesn't back up your preconceived opinions.

Barnhill's recusal is posted 3 times prior, the last one several pages ago. As I noted "Copy of the District Attorney's here for quick reference ".
It also contains very little information relevant to the chain of events that wasn't in the video. Primarily just the coroners report and some mental gymnastics about how if A is legal, and B is legal, then A+B is legal. Which is often not correct. It has very little overlap with the police report.

Perhaps you can't tell because you are on a phone, but the video you linked is much more compressed that the one I provided.
I didn't ask you to do anything for me. I implied that if you want to accuse me of posting without reading first, you should link some evidence of your assertion. But then, you don't seem to be able to process and retain any evidence that doesn't back up your preconceived opinions.

Barnhill's recusal is posted 3 times prior, the last one several pages ago. As I noted "Copy of the District Attorney's here for quick reference ".
It also contains very little information relevant to the chain of events that wasn't in the video. Primarily just the coroners report and some mental gymnastics about how if A is legal, and B is legal, then A+B is legal. Which is often not correct. It has very little overlap with the police report.

Your preconceived notions. Oh my. I am just a distributor of high thread count sheets, and here you think I'm the grand kleegle.
Screenshot_20200510-034327_Chrome.jpg

As more evidence comes out perhaps it will prove Arbery is a thief, but it hasn't yet. Though I can't help but wonder if the association I highlighted speaks to your certainty that it will.

Was he wandering in a home under construction that he owned? Yes or No? Did he have the home owners permission to be on the property? No. Was the home owner or contractor having trouble with theft? Yes, that is why he had cameras up. Did he have the contractor's permission to be on the job site? Probably not. So yes, on the face of it he was in the middle of a petty crime, Trespassing. A crime the media is denying even with video evidence.

Why would someone be suspicious of this particular "jogger". According to the news he "jogged" onto private property several times along his route through a neighborhood where he did not live. Again, trespassing. My favorite line from some cop show years ago was from three cops in a van watching a brother peeking in car windows and checking for locked doors. The cop said, "that guy should be wearing a shirt that says, I steal shit!"

I'm sure if they released a video of him fucking the guys dog on his back porch and then prying the patio door opened, your next response would be something stupid like, "Maybe he needed to go to the bathroom?" and thus had every right to break into a home. Do you get money for pushing leftist crap on web sites or do you do it for free?🤔

Yeah, I read that. Can't see where it shows any connection to why 3 men formed an armed posse and chased him down. A conviction for shoplifting doesn't equal serial prowler. I still haven't been able to substantiate the claim that there have been "several break-ins in the neighborhood", at least not since Jan 1st. But I have seen it reported that Greg investigated Arbery for the shoplifting or probation violation (not clear which). Hardly conclusive evidence of his involvement.

Yeah, I read that. Can't see where it shows any connection to why 3 men formed an armed posse and chased him down. A conviction for shoplifting doesn't equal serial prowler. I still haven't been able to substantiate the claim that there have been "several break-ins in the neighborhood", at least not since Jan 1st. But I have seen it reported that Greg investigated Arbery for the shoplifting or probation violation (not clear which). Hardly conclusive evidence of his involvement.

Just wanted to hurry up and quote you.

ETA:
At some point, you gotta recant that read every word shit you stoked.
Screenshot_20200510-040800_Chrome.jpg

Was he wandering in a home under construction that he owned? Yes or No? Did he have the home owners permission to be on the property? No. Was the home owner or contractor having trouble with theft? Yes, that is why he had cameras up. Did he have the contractor's permission to be on the job site? Probably not. So yes, on the face of it he was in the middle of a petty crime, Trespassing. A crime the media is denying even with video evidence.

Why would someone be suspicious of this particular "jogger". According to the news he "jogged" onto private property several times along his route through a neighborhood where he did not live. Again, trespassing. My favorite line from some cop show years ago was from three cops in a van watching a brother peeking in car windows and checking for locked doors. The cop said, "that guy should be wearing a shirt that says, I steal shit!"

I'm sure if they released a video of him fucking the guys dog on his back porch and then prying the patio door opened, your next response would be something stupid like, "Maybe he needed to go to the bathroom?" and thus had every right to break into a home. Do you get money for pushing leftist crap on web sites or do you do it for free?🤔

I have already provided a perfectly logical reason he could have been on the construction site. Absent additional evidence your hypothetical is no more likely than mine. A ticket for trespassing isn't even likely unless you refuse to leave when told to or the cop is in a bad mood. It doesn't even begin to be a serious enough crime to allow for a citizens arrest under the Georgia statute.

The second I see solid evidence that he committed a crime that these men were directly aware of, I'll join the protest for their release. So far all I see is circumstantial supposition.

You have me ROFL with your paid leftist shill accusation. I've been here longer than you, and I'm a libertarian. I happen to believe that a man who has committed a crime and served his punishment has paid his debt to society, that past transgressions are irrelevant until you are accused of the same crime (and even then they are not evidence of guilt, just information on probability), that a man is innocent until proven guilty, and the rule of law. Those principals were conservative the last time I checked.

Unlike you, I haven't yet enough information to decide guilt for the dead man. But the actual evidence available so far sure looks like criminal negligence (or at the very least instigating) on the part of the 3 aggressors.

Reactions: atomic41
Well Junior, I've given you an example of criminal behavior and you are too dense to accept it because it does not fit whatever CNN told you to think. You should live in a neighborhood within walking distance( or jogging distance) from the 'hood, it will change your opinion of joggers pretty quickly.

Paid leftist shill sounds about right.

Oh I caught that. Just like the news, you are trying to pick and choose.
For the record, where would we be without turd wranglers? I support turd wranglers, better treated, pumped and dumped than floating in the streets. :):): Support your local turd wrangler.

The one problem with Colin's bullshit is that he says, "running around my neighborhood". This was not his neighborhood, it was a different neighborhood, trespassing and prowling in people's yards. Aurbey could have stopped, he could have called the police and he could have filed a police report and charged those honkies with assault.

Not saying that I disagree with you. However, the more that I read about this case the more questions that I have.

If you have ever seen the movie, "Bonfire of the Vanities," this case as well as the Trayvon Martin case are so much like that movie. Black guy gets killed and the media is all over it like flies on cow-patty. The media and some members of the public ignore the deceased person's criminal record and say that it is irrelevant. The photos that we see of the deceased are from his third grade yearbook and not someone's mugshot from month's ago.

From what I'm seeing I will hazard a couple of guesses.

#1 The retired cop was probably in the "I'm a cop" mode. He probably forgot that he was retired and is an ordinary citizen just like the rest of us. I don't know what this guy was like as a cop or as an ordinary bloke like the rest of us but from everything I read and watched; he was definitely in the cop mode.

#2 You are correct; that Aurbery could have stopped. An idiot pulled a pistol on me once. I wasn't doing anything wrong but my hands went up in the air. I was pissed but wasn't going to fight cause he was armed and I wasn't. Everything was straightened out and calm afterwards but I stayed clear away from the idiot.

Nobody will know what Aurbery's mindset was that day but there is a little information out there about his criminal history.

I worked as a security guard on a college campus once. You could not have found very many more people as polite and professional as I was. So I'll say this, whenever an individual or group came in the lobby area and made too much noise, I would address everyone as "gentlemen, ladies, sir, ma'am or miss." Then I would ask them to be quiet.

The reaction from the whites was usually, "okay, no problem" or "sorry about that."

On the other hand, the reaction I got from the blacks was "WTF is he talkin' to us like dat for? MF act like he own da fucking place," or "WTF you mean, be quiet?"

They were spoiling for a fight. There were a lot of great kids that I saw at that college but most of the blacks were spoiling for a fight and had a chip on their shoulder when they were dealing with this white security guard. FYI, I had already been in the military, worked and got along great with a lot of minorities. Anyone that knows me; knows that I'm not a bigot.

Several years after college, I apprehended a couple of very big black teens outside of my house at gun point. One of them got really defiant and had his fist raised at me while I had my revolver pointed at him. He was an idiot, sneaking around my house at 11:00 PM and didn't realize how close he came to getting shot.

I convinced the asshole to comply or else. My language was not suitable for mixed company or young ears but I didn't want to shoot the aggressive dick-head unless I had to but he didn't have the sense to put his hands up in the air and comply like his accomplice. The dick-head eventually complied depsite the fact that he thought he was superman.

The cops eventually arrived and took over.

I say all this because it seems that there is usually someone, whether black or white, doesn't understand the universal language of putting their hands up in the air when someone has the drop on them.

In the video, without any other information, Aurbery is clearly the aggressor. The statement by the DA in his letter to the police department indicates that Aurbery may have been a hot-head in the past. Or maybe not.

Also salient in this matter is that McMichael's was in the "I'm a cop" mode and forgot that he's just like the rest of us. On the other hand, he was probably well aware that the Georgia statute permits a citizen to make an arrest when appropriate and he (probably rightfully) assumed that he had that authority.

On a side note; does anyone here recall the Michael Drejka case? Remember that the Sheriff said that this was a clear case of "stand your ground." It was only after public pressure that the Florida AG's office decided to prosecute.

Drejka's big mistake was talking with the cops and they used those videos against him. However, what I saw of the video of the shooting, it was justified. Drejka's mistake was talking with a short fat black woman with an attitude.

Why do I say that? I had plenty of experience dealing with short fat black women with attitudes in college. It was especially worse when they were drunk. The drunk black guys were easier to deal with than the mouthy women. Drejka should have let it go but McGlockton clearly attacked him. And that's what the sheriff said when he reviewed the video.

That case was tried in the media. It will be interesting to see what happens in the appeal process with both these cases. I have a feeling that the McMichaels have already been convicted and they won't be able to get an unbiased jury.

You cant ride around holding it and telling people to stop while cutting them off.
How do you cut someone off in a truck when you’re on foot on a road with woods on both sides? Just about every time we get into one of these hypotheticals my first reaction is to retreat rapidly. T last thing
Been fun. Time for bed.
So fucking dumb. Being an architect and specializing in a narrow and complex profession doesn’t also make you a lawyer and a cop, it makes you far less of either. Thank god you‘re not a doctor! Many of them are so ignorant they literally know everything about everything and there’s nothing In which they’re not an expert. Though you give off the same vibe.

Really, I think you’re lying about being an Architect. To defend trespassers on a job site you obviously haven’t been on many. In the sticks it’s meth heads, and in the cities it’s hood rats. Under construction is hard to protect, and cameras and security guards are often not optional. Nothing of value can be left out. Those armored job boxes won’t stop a thief with time and privacy in a vacant UC building. It’s a massive problem in the industry you claim, and I simply don’t believe a real architect would ignore what they actually know In order to pretend to be a detective/lawyer, but maybe you really are just that conceited.

Your sprinkling of uncertainty belies you’ve already made your mind up, exactly as the media has (who continue to call this thief a “jogger”). You don’t care what the facts are or what comes out that doesn’t support you conclusion. Only supporting evidence becomes part of your narrative, which has nothing to do with this, but it merely a reflection of yourself. You only extend the benefit of the doubt, and go to ridiculous lengths to do so, to the black theif, and condemn the white men as racist murders.

Its worth repeating that all we have to go on is information from a media that spins and lies about everything they report. It’s a media that has never once gotten one of these stories right...coincidence? When your opinions mirror the MSMs opinions, you look like a fool, period. At some point, as has happened with all these stories, the truth does come out, but it takes weeks, and sometimes months, and I’ll reserve may own judgement till a date far in the future.

About the only thing I have made my mind up about is that that the deceased was NOT a “jogger”. Everyone who keeps saying that is probably in line to buy a bridge in Brooklyn, and becomes a bigger and bigger ass clown in my mind.

Fig,
You are largely correct. What you overlook is the way bias can make a person ignore plain simple truth. More so in the liberal who feels rather than thinks. I’m betting he is an architect.

By your account I probably should have been shot dead at 16 instead of serving my country then spending the next 30 years contributing in the top 10% of this nation.

I’m not trying to be a smart ass. But not everything is black or white.

PS: I have not lifted even a stick of gum since I pulled my head out of my teenage ass.
You think you would make the same decisions if you knew the penalty was death and had seen examples of it being carried out ?

Some of y'all need to eat a snickers and chill the F out. Not sure why there's a need for all the name calling and anger over different opinions of something that none of us were involved in. Seriously, quit attacking each other and be better than this.

I'm waiting to pass judgement until all the facts come out and even then, my opinion will be mine only. My early assessment is leading me to believe that these guys should probably be convicted of murder but again, it's early and I don't know all the facts.

I keep coming back to the last few moments of the incident. If he was a thief or not is fairly irrelevant and is only being used to justify the pursuit of, and ultimately use of deadly force on Arbery. If I am being pursued by two vehicles, blocked by one, men jump out with guns, I try to run around them and one comes at me brandishing his gun - he is now the aggressor and I am going to defend myself. This seems very reasonable that at that point Arbery is defending himself and following a stand your ground response. Had these guys stayed in thier vehicle, followed, talked to him maybe but did not jump out and attempt to block his path with a gun, this would be completely different. But everything in that video shows them being the aggressors.

Gentle Giant Mike Brown and Saint Trayvon of the blessed hoodie were not even close to this, both of them were aggressors in the act of killing a person when they were (justifiably) dirtnapped. At this early stage and judging by the video, Arbery was defending himself.

Probably not.

But you kill someone for simple property theft (not house break ins) or spray paint on the wall. Then you most likely have bigger problems than the thief when the time comes to square up with your maker.

What you’re proposing, shoot all thiefs, sounds like backwards ass Afghanistan honestly. A working justice system that holds people to true repentance is likely a better answer.

925080BE-C21F-4B3F-A230-0751ECA8CC41.jpeg

Have you ever had your business broken into and/or you really vehicles and other equipment stolen?

Gentle Giant Mike Brown and Saint Trayvon of the blessed hoodie were not even close to this, both of them were aggressors in the act of killing a person when they were (justifiably) dirtnapped. At this early stage and judging by the video, Arbery was defending himself.

I disagree, taken at face value, it looks like Arbery is the attacker.

Like I said in an earlier post, when someone had the drop on me and pistol pointed at me, I put my hands up in the air even when I had not done anything wrong.

It really, really, really sucks when someone is pointing a gun at you, especially when the person is an idiot. Not only are you upset, you are so pissed off that you want to stick the gun up the guy's ass and pull the trigger. Nevertheless, the idiot has the gun and there's no need to die to prove he's an idiot.

I agree that there may be a time to fight back against a person holding a gun against you but the circumstances have got to be pretty dire. In other words, you know you're going to die anyway; so why not fight back.

He could have stopped and put his hands up or based on the video, do a 180 and run the other way.

The McMichaels probably made a BIG mistake going after Arbery but Georgia law seems to be on their side for making a citizen's arrest. If they were the biggest idiots in Waycross, GA, Mr. Arbery may have been just as foolish to attack someone with a gun in their hand.

Hands up in any language translates to "please don't shoot me." If he had done that, he might be alive today - even if the white bubbas were idiots.

View attachment 7322035

Have you ever had your business broken into and/or you really vehicles and other equipment stolen?

And because of it, in the week that followed, renting a truck/trucks, tools, and other equipment to continue the job, while fighting with the insurance company, had to lay off your crew, or pay them to not work, AND pay a non completion/deadline fine because scheduled "on contract" work was not done, or had a sub contractor who couldnt do his part, because the theft put you behind, put said sub contractor another month out and then their is another "non completion - deadline" fine.....

Those things have happened and make you think a bit angrily different when it happens to you.
Sometimes a theft can make shit happen that's out of your control and costly, and it can make your view on theft seem horribly hard and harsh to someone whose experience with theft is "somebody stole the wife's flowers off the porch".
And then, you just really dont give a fuck what somebody thinks about your views on theft.
Just sayin.

All those murdered blacks in the hood. Snipershide, crickets... zzzzzzzz, hmm.

A media propagandized white on black shooting that is going to reverberate in U.S. race relations and cause division further, and promote the Alinsky Agenda, and Snipershide brothers attack each other like a pack of wild dogs.

United we stand, divided we fall.
Hang together or hang separate...

If yall who think the white guys are right, start a go fund me for their legal defense and quit attacking each other like kindergartners at recess.

And on the other hand, if you are so principled to think they are sooooo wrong, donate to ded boyz family. Just sayin.

Yall have fun.

I disagree, taken at face value, it looks like Arbery is the attacker.

Like I said in an earlier post, when someone had the drop on me and pistol pointed at me, I put my hands up in the air even when I had not done anything wrong.

It really, really, really sucks when someone is pointing a gun at you, especially when the person is an idiot. Not only are you upset, you are so pissed off that you want to stick the gun up the guy's ass and pull the trigger. Nevertheless, the idiot has the gun and there's no need to die to prove he's an idiot.

I agree that there may be a time to fight back against a person holding a gun against you but the circumstances have got to be pretty dire. In other words, you know you're going to die anyway; so why not fight back.

He could have stopped and put his hands up or based on the video, do a 180 and run the other way.

The McMichaels probably made a BIG mistake going after Arbery but Georgia law seems to be on their side for making a citizen's arrest. If they were the biggest idiots in Waycross, GA, Mr. Arbery may have been just as foolish to attack someone with a gun in their hand.

Hands up in any language translates to "please don't shoot me." If he had done that, he might be alive today - even if the white bubbas were idiots.

Gotcha. I'm taking a different view on two of your points and I think they are going to be big factors in this case.

1. Arbery was not obligated to submit, and is justified in defending himself.
2. It does not appear that the conditions were met to make a citizen's arrest according to GA law. Also, they did not tell Arbery they were doing that, nor did they claim they were in their original story. That was fabricated later. That's a big deal because it's hard to build a defense on something that didn't actually happen. Again, they did not even tell him they were attempting a citizen's arrest, that's important. Arbery just has two guys with guns being aggressors and blocking his path.

These two points seem like they are going to decide this case. Now it will be up to the legal sharks to battle it out.

Probably not.

But you kill someone for simple property theft (not house break ins) or spray paint on the wall. Then you most likely have bigger problems than the thief when the time comes to square up with your maker.

What you’re proposing, shoot all thiefs, sounds like backwards ass Afghanistan honestly. A working justice system that holds people to true repentance is likely a better answer.
Can't we just cut off right hands like the civilized cultures?
View attachment 7322035

I kind of liked the whole ancient idea that the thief had to work to pay off what they stole + a bit extra for the owner's troubles.
I'm pretty sure if those going around stealing and vandalizing were made to work to pay off the stuff they stole / vandalized, they would have a much better appreciation for how much they have to work compared to how little they got from the theft, then spending a short time in custody that does nothing for the victim except cost money out of the victim's taxes.

I just can’t believe how many people make their minds up based on media reports without knowing the facts. It’s like the media is Lucy with the football, and all these idiots are Charlie Brown expecting THIS time to be different.

You would think people would learn, but they don’t. Dan Rather’s, “False but true”, bullshit is now normalized media “reporting”, and that any intelligent or even educated person keeps buying in, no matter how many times they land on their ass, is disappointing.

I have already provided a perfectly logical reason he could have been on the construction site. Absent additional evidence your hypothetical is no more likely than mine. A ticket for trespassing isn't even likely unless you refuse to leave when told to or the cop is in a bad mood. It doesn't even begin to be a serious enough crime to allow for a citizens arrest under the Georgia statute.

The second I see solid evidence that he committed a crime that these men were directly aware of, I'll join the protest for their release. So far all I see is circumstantial supposition.

You have me ROFL with your paid leftist shill accusation. I've been here longer than you, and I'm a libertarian. I happen to believe that a man who has committed a crime and served his punishment has paid his debt to society, that past transgressions are irrelevant until you are accused of the same crime (and even then they are not evidence of guilt, just information on probability), that a man is innocent until proven guilty, and the rule of law. Those principals were conservative the last time I checked.

Unlike you, I haven't yet enough information to decide guilt for the dead man. But the actual evidence available so far sure looks like criminal negligence (or at the very least instigating) on the part of the 3 aggressors.
So if I was a freed serial rapist and murder that did my time, you wouldn't be offended when I ask to come to your house for dinner to check out your hot 14 year old daughter?

I'm retired and worked in the field for 30 years fixing shit that guys like you put to paper.

Gotcha. I'm taking a different view on two of your points and I think they are going to be big factors in this case.

1. Arbery was not obligated to submit, and is justified in defending himself.
2. It does not appear that the conditions were met to make a citizen's arrest according to GA law. Also, they did not tell Arbery they were doing that, nor did they claim they were in their original story. That was fabricated later. That's a big deal because it's hard to build a defense on something that didn't actually happen. Again, they did not even tell him they were attempting a citizen's arrest, that's important. Arbery just has two guys with guns being aggressors and blocking his path.

These two points seem like they are going to decide this case. Now it will be up to the legal sharks to battle it out.

I can go along with you on what you're saying to a point. You are correct in everything you are saying but a lot of times the law doesn't take into account real world realities.

I took on five "victims of society" on a bus once. They started some aggressive action and I let them know that I was their huckleberry. In reality they could have kicked my ass had I not had a concealed knife on me.

They were at the back of the bus and a young lady and I were at the front. Nobody else but the driver was on the bus. I played this game before and let them know that I wanted to fight.

All five of them backed down real quick. I was ready in case they moved toward me as the knife would have been out real quick. Anyway I was able to bluff them.

After we got off the bus the lady that I was with was really pissed at me. I had to explain to her that had I done nothing it would have got worse. They wanted to prove how big and brave they were with the skinny white guy and his lady friend. Their scheme backfired.

I had to get it through to her that being quiet, meek and mild around some of those assholes is almost like inviting trouble. They most assuredly would have gotten worse with their behavior like a pack of jackals. I was not about to let them get close. My bluff convinced them that maybe I had some pocket artillery or was a black belt. Seriously, how many skinny little white guys are going to tell five big black guys that he likes to fight and bring it on? That didn't fit in the SOPs and they didn't know what to do except back down.

I was also ready in case my bluffing failed. Now here's were the law doesn't match with the real world. If I had to use my knife and cut up one or more of the creeps; in the eyes of the law, I would have be contributing to the situation. In the eyes of the law, I should have been submissive and/or retreat at the first opportunity. In the eyes of the law, I could have been charged.

My bluff paid off but if it hadn't I would have had a tough time explaining that to a jury of people who have never been in a fist fight. My choice was to deal with the realities at hand and the law later. I had no choice. Just like I had no choice but to put my hands up in the air when a 1911 was pointed at my head.

Perhaps I'm not explaining this very well but in the real world, Mr. Arbery may have been better off if he put his hands up and surrendered. He may have genuinely felt that he had no other choice but to fight but from the looks of it, he could have made a right and retreated by the passenger side of the vehicle. Instead he made the left around the front of the vehicle and faced the dude with the shotgun. On the surface he looked like he was the attacker.

Yes, the McMichaels were probably idiots just like the guy who pointed a gun at me was an idiot. I could have been within my rights to attack him but I know my fists can't stop a .45 caliber 230 grain slug. I could be CORRECT and dead or put my hands up and live. What good would a murder trial on the idiot with the 1911 do me when I'm dead?

Perhaps I'm basing too much of my assumption on my experiences but I've been around minorities a LOT. It seems that when it comes to confrontations like this; the blacks want to put up a fight, just like the blacks at the college I worked at. And that was no matter how polite and friendly I was.

I think many of you are missing the point. You are so wrapped up in the details of this that you are missing the bigger picture.

It doesn’t matter if it turns out the guy stole something. These guys did nothing but fan flames from opportunistic people that want to divide us and label us as evil people because of the scary white people with guns.

You say that you see all the media tricks and the strategy to divide the nation and then advocate that what these guys did was a good idea.

If it’s such a great idea then why aren’t you out there armed and chasing down suspected criminals? I guarantee there are crimes committed in your neighborhood. Go for it and then we’ll be on here debating your actions while you fight the media machine and courts who want to take everything you have over a freaking hammer, or TV or whatever crap someone took.

And yes, I’ve been burglarized. People in my house, they took my things. I still am not going to load up armed in my truck when I see someone going into a construction site and try to box them in to pull a citizens arrest.

YMMV

I kind of liked the whole ancient idea that the thief had to work to pay off what they stole + a bit extra for the owner's troubles.
I'm pretty sure if those going around stealing and vandalizing were made to work to pay off the stuff they stole / vandalized, they would have a much better appreciation for how much they have to work compared to how little they got from the theft, then spending a short time in custody that does nothing for the victim except cost money out of the victim's taxes.

The concept of restitution works really, really well for the scenario you painted previously (a momentary lapse in judgement by an otherwise good person). Application of that at a suitably young age goes a long ways towards driving home a clear explanation of what society expects from a person.

I think many of you are missing the point. You are so wrapped up in the details of this that you are missing the bigger picture.

It doesn’t matter if it turns out the guy stole something. These guys did nothing but fan flames from opportunistic people that want to divide us and label us as evil people because of the scary white people with guns.

You say that you see all the media tricks and the strategy to divide the nation and then advocate that what these guys did was a good idea.

If it’s such a great idea then why aren’t you out there armed and chasing down suspected criminals? I guarantee there are crimes committed in your neighborhood. Go for it and then we’ll be on here debating your actions while you fight the media machine and courts who want to take everything you have over a freaking hammer, or TV or whatever crap someone took.

And yes, I’ve been burglarized. People in my house, they took my things. I still am not going to load up armed in my truck when I see someone going into a construction site and try to box them in to pull a citizens arrest.

YMMV

Dont put words in my mouth.

I never said what was done was a good idea.
It would be great if this didn't happen.
All the bluster about these two being assholes, rednecks, crackers, peckerwoods, fat, lazy, gout infested(a rich one from a diaper wearing deviant), or anything else you can call them to make your white guilt sting less, isn't going to bring back Arbery. It isn't going to satiate the blacks. It isn't going to satiate antigunners, communists, or eternal pacifists.

Like I've already said, you aren't going to get an award from the black community for your tireless internet efforts.

All the bluster about these two being assholes, rednecks, crackers, peckerwoods, fat, lazy, gout infested(a rich one from a diaper wearing deviant), or anything else you can call them to make your white guilt sting less, isn't going to bring back Arbery. It isn't going to satiate the blacks. It isn't going to satiate antigunners, communists, or eternal pacifists.

Like I've already said, you aren't going to get an award from the black community for your tireless internet efforts.

Not all of us who think you're wrong and harmful in your views are white.
Not all of us who are white and think you're wrong and harmful in your views do so because we feel guilty about being white. Where the fuck do you get off telling people what's wrong with them anyway? How is that anything other than the same presumptive, patriarchal bullshit you seem to expend energy writing against...

We think you're wrong because you are.

You and some other folks kept calling this a 'good shoot'. How do you say that and then say "never said what was done was a good idea?". You have no clear thinking on this. Your responses have been 100% emotive and everything you've done has been to enforce a narrative that you have carried into this thread rather than reading and reviewing what's been presented in order to derive a conclusion.

Everything, and while I don't enjoy absolute statements but in your case and those like you I will, everything you do and say works against the actual interests of liberty, our Constitution, free discourse and basic fucking courtesy to your fellow Americans.

YMMV
Anyone want to talk about fanning the flames?
Tune into HBO, they are running specials all weekend about how black children are disappearing in GA.
They are laying it out for the imagination to run wild.
I find it ironic how HBO always have ready made specials for current events.

Reactions: deersniper
You have no clear thinking on this. Your responses have been 100% emotive and everything you've done has been to enforce a narrative that you have carried into this thread rather than reading and reviewing what's been presented in order to derive a conclusion.

The fuck?
Emotive?
Enforce a narrative?

Your reverse psychology isn't going to work here.

Tune into HBO, they are running specials all weekend about how black children are disappearing in GA.

I remember when they were disappearing before. Watch some specials on that. Very telling stuff that.
Some still dont believe it was who they said it was.

I remember when they were disappearing before. Watch some specials on that. Very telling stuff that.
Some still dont believe it was who they said it was.
Here's the problem I have with HBO

These kids are some one's loved one's, now they are being used as cheap pawns to fan the racist flames.

I don't care WHAT color a child is.

When a large Corporation like HBO spends millions on productions to just to shelve a story until it benefits their narrative is wrong.

They had the potential to help people and they fucking blew it in MHO
BTW the KKK is involved in this,it's all them according to HBO.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Who said I was even talking to you and
what are you even talking about?

Look back at my posts. I never called these guys anything other than stupid because of their actions. Nor did I say that I condone what the other guy did. All I said was their actions were stupid and now they are going to reap what they’ve sown.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder and need to get your facts straight Before telling me what I did and didn’t say.

And you’ve got the wrong guy about white guilt or black community awards. I couldn’t care less what color any of the people involved in this are.

Don’t know... I don’t watch HBO but I agree that people are always looking to capitalize on this kind of stuff so I make it a personal goal not to act in a way to give them more ammo.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn