• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Official Beer Snob Thread

What beer is that?

It's made by Treehouse

Four is an homage to a remarkably important year in our history. 2015 saw us commission our new brewery, constructed from the ground up, and our canning line.

This beer is a rebrew of the original JJJULIUSSS batch, made as part of our third anniversary party celebration alongside the introduction of Alter Ego.

We have learned a lot since then, and improved our beer dramatically. The combination of a nascent recipe with our modern process has resulted in a beverage wholly unique to Tree House. What a beer!

Reactions: Odysseus1911
That glass is so awesome

Here are the other images on it

IMG_3151.jpg
IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_20220409_132934055.jpg

63¢ per can of beer for those on a budget. Honestly, I haven't had a Hamm's in maybe 40-years?

IMG_20220409_143943200.jpg

Then I found this cleaning out the garage today. Don't think you need these to drink can beer anymore.

Whenever I see a founders I haven't tried, I generally pick it up. This one is weird, but not terrible. It's basically green gatorade initially, with a beer taste that fades in after 20 seconds. Odd for sure...

Reactions: Odysseus1911