• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official (Unofficial) we need ArmyJerry thread.

so who’s going to set up The Who wants to release Armyjerry from politcal prison poll? or start the #freearmyjerry movement along with the go fund me account to buy his freedom?
As soon as The German sends me a bottle of Louis XIII, I will gladly start that movement.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Thanks for the hookup. I was unfamiliar with them. They are now familiar with me to the tune of $1100....

These guys are much cheaper on the powder prices.
Screenshot_20190914-082649_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: cornhusker86
I just wish he could have had the chance to tell us how he really felt. Rather than sugar coating everything all the time.
In all honesty, one of the reasons I stopped lurking and pushed the sign up button was everything I looked for led me here. Aj's posts were refreshing to me. He's like the drunk buddy you can't help but appreciate for speaking his, and often your mind.
Can we sign up to serve his sentence for him? 2 days for me, 2 days for (blank), etc? Like a go fund me, but a "go unblock my ass so I can get back to making folks cry" sign up?

Since i am still a newb here, what threads should i read to catch up on aj and his ways?

Straight-up talker, dirt biker, street biker. Hell, I get along great, with people like that. Come on Mods, let him back in the sand box so we can all play nice, together again! Mac(y)

Reactions: Bender
I think y'all are assuming he WANTS to come back.
Whether voluntary, or involuntary, breaks from social media can be quite cathartic, and that can be a very good thing.

Cathartic? Is that like having a catheter in you ass?

I just put AJ on ignore within about a week of joining the hide. Seems like anyone who had a problem with his comments could have done the same. Except lowlight, I guess. He has to stay on top of content.

Reactions: deersniper
Yeah, I put AJ on "Ignore" right off the bat when I got here. So, I guess I don't get why anyone would want him back 'cause I never read anything he posted anyway.

Must have missed something pertinent or impressive I guess. They can bring him back, wouldn't bother me. I won't read it anyway, LOL. :ROFLMAO:

VooDoo

Dont really miss him either .
I ignored him long ago so maybe he had some relevant info I missed?
I guess ill never know now.

I miss the hell out of AJ and I'm not ashamed to say it !!! Those that judge him harshly need to step back and take a deep breath. Some of us know just how generous AJ is. I'll go so far as to say he's one of the most generous guys I know. He always donates. Always! It's done via PM because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. Selfless giving to those in need is more Christian than quoting chapter and verse.
You catch the most flack when you are over the target

Reactions: TheMammoth
We offered him a return trip, he refused the conditions

If you guys want him and back, give me a list of at least 5 names of guys willing to take a permanent ban the first time one of his return posts is reported

The rules are pretty easy to follow we give guys a lot of rope, what they choose to do with that rope is up to them. In AJ's case, he liked swinging from it, unfortunately, he often tied it around his own neck

I know I am not going around looking to ban people, most of the time they do all the work for us.

I'm thermal clip-on poor if anyone was wondering what to get me for Christmas...

Reactions: theLBC
We offered him a return trip, he refused the conditions

If you guys want him and back, give me a list of at least 5 names of guys willing to take a permanent ban the first time one of his return posts is reported

The rules are pretty easy to follow we give guys a lot of rope, what they choose to do with that rope is up to them. In AJ's case, he liked swinging from it, unfortunately, he often tied it around his own neck

I know I am not going around looking to ban people, most of the time they do all the work for us.
Well poop. I’d put my name on the list to have him back, but four more? Lmao. I’m guessing I’d be perma banned in about 30 minutes. Soooo. ? too many get offended. And AJ knew what buttons to push. He is a very generous man when you get through the spikes and flame throwers. He never treated me differently after I joined the Sheriffs Department. But oh well. I’m not gunna bitch and moan anymore, or less than I usually do. Lmao!

I don’t have a ar10 yet..
And I didn’t want to admit it but my .17 remington ar with a shilen 26” barrel and hyperfire trigger is in a plumb crazy lower. I have been unemployed for a few months, not sure how I’m gonna pay rent, but as long as I have a ar and my lead collection I know everything is gonna be alright. Did the gov know they were turning a ar into my security blanket when they made me sleep with it?

Reactions: Bender
I guess by the posts in this thread we know who is responsible for hitting the report button.
Fucking thin skinned bitches!! Grown fucking men, <used lightly, can't deal with a few written words, can't just skip over a post and have to find a safe space. Fucking unbelievable.
We laughed at the college kids that were traumatized by someone writing TRUMP in chalk on a sidewalk.
And here you are.

I guess by the posts in this thread we know who is responsible for hitting the report button.
Fucking thin skinned bitches!! Grown fucking men, <used lightly, can't deal with a few written words, can't just skip over a post and have to find a safe space. Fucking unbelievable.
We laughed at the college kids that were traumatized by someone writing TRUMP in chalk on a sidewalk.
And here you are.
Reported....

Is it safe to have so many thin skinned cops roaming the streets anyways? Who is more of a threat to the average citizen? The thin skinned scared rookies or the guys that no longer have a filter. There is a cop somewhere out there that arrested a 13 year old girl and charged her with a felony.. There is a state trying to make it illegal to call anyone a bitch.. Somewhere there are guys speaking their mind.. somewhere there’s a fed reading my comments.. somewhere someone is saying “buy more ammo”