• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official (Unofficial) we need ArmyJerry thread.

Ban the federalists.
74327850_139018797481844_1249208718558494720_n.jpg

Merry christmas Aj! Hope the day brought many explosions, snaps of gun fire, and dreams of Pelosi ! ganging over your door

Reactions: TACC
A J would be proud.

A family member cashed in on wallmarts stupidity when they closed out all the evill caliber ammo.

4 stores 1600 $ later everyone got ammo for Christmas.

I miss a good bashing from A J.

Trust me most was not personal and you would want the man on your side SHTF.

Hell he made my social graces seem nearly acceptable.

For AJ if lurking.
Both boys have crashed thier rides now on the highway, son 2 first crash now recovered about done, busted up but ok. Son 1, crash #2 shoulder surgery soon hurts to shoot bike toast.

Merry Christmas dude.

I don’t think you can mask your ip and create an account here.

I miss Jerry too. But to say it was hurt feelings is just not true. He was directly asked not to do things that he just kept doing. I want him back too, but lets not sugar coat this thing.

In my eyes, Jerry is guilty of only one thing and that is that he has no filters on his opinions. He's raw and real. I'm sure we all including myself have very choice words to say about cops who are clearly bad cops, but we keep our opinions bottled up inside. Jerry didn't do that. What people seem to also forget is everytime there was a thread about good cops doing good things or engaging in a good shoot, Jerry was one of the first to chime in saying "good shoot". I just hope the ban doesn't stay permanent because in spite of the choice opinions he's got about cops, he's a part of the Hide's family and it just doesn't feel the same when he's not around. :(

I have been wondering about tucker.

Maybe his handlers didn't like this forum?

Lol.

AJ is gone. Its time to:

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Buy more toilet paper.

Reactions: Bender