• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official Unofficial 'What did you get for Christmas' thread

6#'s of Varget, and a box of FGMM SR primers, from a very good friend.
More blessed than i can imagine, saw both sides of my family and my young daughters were spoiled beyond belief.
Despite what this year has offered, those closest to me have always made it no where near as bad as it seems to be.
Merry Christmas

Reactions: Alphatreedog
019FDD0C-0ACC-4185-9879-A6EFB75CD2D5.jpeg

I had more fun giving things this year. Bought my sweetie a Glock 43X to carry, and made the guys in my family wooden flags, and the ladies got homemade cutting boards, walnut, cherry, and maple. I made my dad and my girlfriend's dad knives as well. The last knife pictured wasn't quite finished when I took that pic, so the handle ended up much smoother before it was wrapped up.

View attachment 7511585

View attachment 7511586

View attachment 7511588

View attachment 7511590

View attachment 7511591
Would you make/sell one of those cutting boards?? They look awesome

Bought myself a Dawson sword and some Half Face cardiac spikes. I'll keep one and the others are gifts.
Wife gave me a new office chair which so far I hate.

We're also getting a new roof if it ever stops raining for three days straight, and 41 replacement windows.

But here's the best thing I got.
It's an elk tusk from a friend who killed her first elk a couple of months ago in Hell's Canyon.
It means a lot to me that she would give me half of something so precious and unique.

I may see if I can find someone who can do micro engraving or scrimshaw and get it made into something cool and give it back to her next year.

PXL_20201225_040734645~2.jpg

Screenshot_20201224-231205.png

Last edited:
Bought myself a Dawson sword and some Half Face cardiac spikes. I'll keep one and the others are gifts.

We're also getting a new roof if it ever stops raining for three days straight, and 41 replacement windows.

It's an elk tusk from a friend who killed her first elk a couple of months ago in Hell's Canyon.
It means a lot to me that she would give me half of something so precious and unique.

I may see if I can find someone who can do micro engraving or scrimshaw and get it made into something cool and give it back to her next year.

View attachment 7511772

View attachment 7511778

You know Hanna Barron???????

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
Mine still thinks I have like 2; because they all look the same.
this is my strategy as well and has worked for 15 years so far. A reason i dont have a man cave ... she would ask uncomfortable questions

A legit PRI Mk12 Mod 0 upper (Douglas Barrel, etc) for a great price. Clones are stupid to me,, so I'm gonna build a fraternal twin (Mock12 vs Mk12) LOL... close from afar,, but far from close.

Also kinda-sorta got some 20 round Okay Surefeeds, a B5 SOPMOD stock, an Atomic Engraving 80% lower with GM/Hydra-Matic M16 markings, and a Leupold VX Freedon AR 3-9x40 FireDot (red dot) Tri-Mil (blemished from Midway for an awesome price). Tri-Mil reticle is basically a SFP TMR with a red dot center and without the 12 o'clock stadia hashes.

Tri-Mil reticle

Screenshot_20201226-163334_Chrome.jpg

IMG_2648~2.jpg

I can hear myself responding to the question "What lower is that?"

Me "Chevy" or "GMC" 🤣

Screenshot_20201225-014157_Chrome.jpg

I think it's gonna be a fun build and great shooter with my uper duper diabolical reloading skills.

My goal is to look something akin to this:

SPRCrane.jpg

Too bad I can't finger it until the end of February 😭😭

Oh, and since I'm not a completely selfish bastard, I got my precious lady some precious stones:

Screenshot_20201226-175321_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Woke up yesterday with a nice warm surprise from my GF 😜 ...
Then she gave me a 12 in iron skillet that replaced my old one that my dear daughter poached last year. That led to a killer breakfast , broke in Skillet with bacon, Bloody Marys that we’re awesome... 👍 ...THEN , the heavy box was opened containing 2,000 rounds of IMI 5.56 that she bought last January. Stocking had 6 P-Mags , and four ten round mags for my Glock 30. Although a poor in many ways ....
I must have been a good boy last year !?!😇

We had a fairly quiet Christmas in the PMI household. Got the wife a nice watch, and she got me all the stuff to go with a Mig welder I bought last week (auto darkening helmet, welding jacket and gloves).

Made a simple dinner of honey glazed ham, baby red potatoes and sautéed green beans with garlic, butter and micro planed parmesean cheese.

Oh, and worked on the latest 1000 piece puzzle that the wife and daughter got me (a favorite past time of mine)....

As to the twins, good luck! (I'm a twin, and good Lord, I have no idea how my parents did it!)

View attachment 7511772

View attachment 7511778

They make beautiful rings and pendants with elk ivories

A legit PRI Mk12 Mod 0 upper (Douglas Barrel, etc) for a great price. Clones are stupid to me,, so I'm gonna build a fraternal twin (Mock12 vs Mk12) LOL... close from afar,, but far from close.

Also kinda-sorta got some 20 round Okay Surefeeds, a B5 SOPMOD stock, an Atomic Engraving 80% lower with GM/Hydra-Matic M16 markings, and a Leupold VX Freedon AR 3-9x40 FireDot (red dot) Tri-Mil (blemished from Midway for an awesome price). Tri-Mil reticle is basically a SFP TMR with a red dot center and without the 12 o'clock stadia hashes.

Tri-Mil reticle

View attachment 7511918

View attachment 7511912

I can hear myself responding to the question "What lower is that?"

Me "Chevy" or "GMC" 🤣

View attachment 7511913
I think it's gonna be a fun build and great shooter with my uper duper diabolical reloading skills.

My goal is to look something akin to this:

View attachment 7511919

Too bad I can't finger it until the end of February 😭😭

Oh, and since I'm not a completely selfish bastard, I got my precious lady some precious stones:

View attachment 7511946
Love the look of the mod 0

Reactions: clcustom1911
Son got me some whiskey stones which will be useful.

Wife got me some pillows, as in real pillows, not the ones on her chest.

Sister got me a Sig Sauer Academy gift cert - might blow that Tuesday as class Im taking is indoors and Im hearing they require frang ammo indoors :(.

I bought a Magnetospeed T1000 out of the PX on Wednesday to join the one I bought a year or so ago but never set up.

So in order to take some of the sting out of the pillows I ordered two steel torsos this morning from Hang Fast and Im going to add lights to those bad boys so next time Im shooting steel Pavlovs Dog will get motion, noise and flashy things as reward.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Love the look of the mod 0
Thats why I got it. I first saw a Mod 0 when a SF ODA unit was at my FOB in the city of Hiit, Al Anbar province, Iraq in 2005. At the time that was the coolest looking AR platform I'd ever seen. On my security contract I'm on, the DDMs use a Mod 1 with the KAC free float quad rail and NF NXS 2.5-10 . It's neat-o, but not as sexy as the Mod 0.

Reactions: powdahound76
Shooting buddy just stopped by and wanted to thank me for the 10 pack of Surefeed 30 rounders I got him this year as I was tired of watching him struggle through reloads with his random assortment of mags that wouldn't drop free.

Said he thought this was pretty much the only weapon I didn't have.

And for those playing at home, yes, that is an actual Dorothy Thorpe glass.

.View attachment 7511711

Silver or Mercury.........you losing brain cells with each sip I guess either way.

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT
My wife absolutely fuckin killed it this year. View attachment 7511816I got my very own legit big boy statue! And laid, I also got really laid.

My BIL/SIL family own a pizza restaurant in Pt. Orange, FL called Giuseppe's Steel City Pizza. They recently built a new building and found and erected a full size Big Boy. Big Boy contacted them and told them to take it down. They told Big Boy to pound sand.

It's supposed to represent my BIL, Jojo/Giuseppe.

224887_standard.jpeg

SIL/BIL. Wife's sister.
joeMaliaki-e1575302921133-800x533.jpg

Merry Christmas to me. Got it for myself. With gun prices high, I sold my .300 BO I wasn't using, used the cash for this 1999 Yamaha Warrior...
Snow Quad.JPG

I also got a 3 day vacation from Facebook, you know, the truth , and opinions going against "community standards" and all... lol.

My fiancé got me Traeger Tailgater to see how much I would use it before buying me the big one. also got me a light coat and flannel shirt. And a a circular saw. I gifted myself a 308 die, Inflection ammo box for my Vudoo, a new vudoo, and a Leica 2400 rangefinder 🎄
F366AAA1-7B8C-4F52-86DA-99EB7DF3AB35.jpeg