• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.... This was to be expected. Let the "Number's Game" begin:

In the United States, health officials announced a change to the way they count COVID-19 cases among Americans. Moving forward, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will separate cases among people repatriated on State Department charter flights from other cases.

Hobo

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
LOL.... This was to be expected. Let the "Number's Game" begin:

In the United States, health officials announced a change to the way they count COVID-19 cases among Americans. Moving forward, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will separate cases among people repatriated on State Department charter flights from other cases.

Hobo

Massive concentration of Turkish troops entered Syria as internal conflict escalated again this week...

One of the most serious, and quite possible ramifications of this epidemic and constant media coverage will be an uptick of armed conflicts across the world as some people, and especially small, despotic third world shithole governments whose mindsets are still in the Middle Ages, may come to the conclusion that there is nothing left to lose, so might as well start popping shit off.

A lot of the deaths from the Flupocalypse will not be from the infections themselves, but from people getting a bit too froggy, and others not being too impressed and showing them the way of Big Iron.

If this has not been posted in this thread yet, now is the time to remind everyone...

BUY MORE AMMO.

It is not that hard in this age of instantaneous media coverage plus social media to whip up certain elements of the population into a frenzy. The actions of these people would be far more destructive to society than the disease itself...

I’m not computer/phone savvy enough to link this. Considering the source.....quite surprised they even printed it.
065FD970-E7A0-45BE-8F45-56F852C432F3.png

Reactions: TACC
Cluster of outbreaks reported in Iran, S. Korea and Italy now, and "they" are befuddled as to how it appeared there due to not being able to trace back a chain of infection. It seems the virus can most likely be transmitted before a carrier/patient has become symptomatic, which is a very bad thing in our hyper-connected world. These border closings and quarantines of towns/cities/regions is akin to closing the door after the horse escapes, purely reactive.

Did anyone here expect the government to tell us the truth? Lmao

It will be ok, we will tell you when we think it is in our favor to release our version
of the truth we think you will be complacent with.

Reactions: TACC and MCSO1357
What happens when it hits the prisons? Even if it is "contained" ? Then it is just a small step to the schools. Or schools to the prisons, either way disaster

The strategic Government placement of carrier's of the virus continues. Interesting that the Average American is to dumb to follow this.. No medical facilities in this city to deal with the virus... Of course, I guess they can transport patients to Newport Beach, CA.... LOL

Well this sucks my nearest base is a reciever for the undead, 3 miles.

Guess I get out my go bag from the corner before I have to shoot my way out.

Reactions: TACC and OldSalty
Wife ran across three masked people at the grocery store today. Not normal to see in these parts. This in the middle of nowheresville a hundred miles from the city.

My neighbor from Hong Kong got really pissed with me when I associated him with China by asking him if he had any better info from “over there”.
He fled Hong Kong when the British turned control back over to the Chinese.
And he’s got nothing nice to say about the Chinese government at all.

Wife ran across three masked people at the grocery store today. Not normal to see in these parts. This in the middle of nowheresville a hundred miles from the city.

We are screwed.

I've been dealing with a severe case of hay fever. 1 week goes by inflamed bronchial system with no cough, uh oh. Then.. Day 1 drained like a sieve. Day 2 pressure building and swelling under eyes (1000 yard stare). Day 3 bronchial inflammation is replaced with bronchial itching and dry cough until I stretch the muscles in my center back. Now I can't cough lying down. Day 4, today, starting to feel human again. I worked day 1 and 2 but I am going to call in SCK Monday and Tuesday. I don't care how good I feel. Hay fever, my ass. That was Gulag Fever.

Government is strategically locating virus carriers... Why don't they locate them all in one location to keep it contained?

I've been here a number of times and am bringing a multi-discilpine team there in April.. As articles note, CDP is a DHS/FEMA training facility-one of the best of its kind. Unfortunately, it is not a real healthcare facility. It is however, completely secured due to the work that goes on there. Anyone staying there may find it difficult to leave...Anyway, bringing plenty of sani-wipes along now as the CV patients are being housed in dorm facilities.

I've been here a number of times and am bringing a multi-discilpine team there in April.. As articles note, CDP is a DHS/FEMA training facility-one of the best of its kind. Unfortunately, it is not a real healthcare facility. It is however, completely secured due to the work that goes on there. Anyone staying there may find it difficult to leave...Anyway, bringing plenty of sani-wipes along now as the CV patients are being housed in dorm facilities.
Your message is a bit cryptic...

So, on a scale of 1 to 10 just how fckd are we? Be honest, we can take it.

This could be the secret to making mask effective against coronavirus , but this asshole ain't giving up the details on the process of how to make them.

Spent part of my evening reading about Dr. Hyo-Jick Choi and his research... Brilliant man who is years ahead of this virus. He called this situation several years ago. Unfortunately, human's have to come out from under these mask.... eventually. There are several de-gowning HASMAT procedures I am familiar with. Very few average Americans have those resources at their residence.

A few photos

Ridiculous. The masks don’t slow it down much. Case in point, look at China.

That entire plane and crew should be quarantined if any of them didn’t remain in protection from the time of contact with non symptomatic passengers til the point they walked away from the plane.

We’re about to see the results of ineptitude. They are gonna let this run its course and we’ll just have to deal with a more dangerous seasonal bug from here on out.

Last edited:
I wish we would apply this sort of aggressiveness to influenza coming out of China each year. Soon we will just deal with corona with an annual shot and just live and sometimes die with millions of cases each year and nobody will think much about it.

My neighbor from Hong Kong got really pissed with me when I associated him with China by asking him if he had any better info from “over there”.
He fled Hong Kong when the British turned control back over to the Chinese.
And he’s got nothing nice to say about the Chinese government at all.

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 7.55.43 AM.png

So, what did you find out???

Not a thing- other than white people are avoiding his Chinese food place like the plague!
White people are the worst. ;) Just to make sure my favorite ramen shop doesn't go belly up due to Corona Virus, I think I'll have lunch there today...

How many CV positives will come in the country through our unsecured boarders?

Maybe one of the better reasons to have secured boarders.

Intercontinental Airline flights are the other major issue.

Reactions: aam and Snuby642
Well so far they have all flown in. We need more coastal and anti-aircraft batteries!!! And Romel Asparagus installed in the open areas!!

Reactions: timesublime
Dow down -1000 pts at -3.62%. Ouch.

Huge hit today as fears "worsen" with reports from Italy and Iran.

Is there a conspiracy to be had here somewhere when you start to piece together the information?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
We can expect opportunists to work at exploiting this news, but in the end - everybody is in the same boat. Until or unless they find a way to stop this virus, it will continue along until it is everywhere.

Maybe I missed it but...

Has there been outside (of China) collaboration that this virus originated by spontaneously mutating in a "fish" market? Or "jumped" from a bat?

Seems news the virus originated from a lab is gaining steam.

Perhaps (and most likely) we will never know the truth.

Maybe I missed it but...

Has there been outside (of China) collaboration that this virus originated by spontaneously mutating in a "fish" market? Or "jumped" from a bat?

Seems news the virus originated from a lab is gaining steam.

Perhaps (and most likely) we will never know the truth.
Well, viruses have been around since life began, long before there were humans. There have been numerous cases of virus transmission across species. So it would be completely normal and expected for a virus like this to occur naturally.

On the other hand there has never been any documented case of disease from an artificially created virus. So which is more likely?

Status
Not open for further replies.