• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corona virus is a hoax. I bet in the end it kills LESS people than the regular flu. Right now its WAY WAY behind regular flu. Which the CDC has estimated the upper limit as 52K deaths this flu season. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

How many has COVID19 killed? couple thou. Phht those are amature numbers. Also, not a single kid has died from it yet. Again Phht. That doesnt sound particularly dangerous to me. Ebola kills 50%+. Luckily Ebola is easy to contain.

Let me know when either strain of COVID-19 kills 100K. Then it will have risen to the level of ... um... the regular flu.

Last edited:
Corona virus is a hoax. I bet in the end it kills LESS people than the regular flu. Right now its WAY WAY behind regular flu. Which the CDC has estimated the upper limit as 52K deaths this flu season. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

How many has COVID19 killed? couple thou. Phht those are amature numbers. Also, not a single kid has died from it yet. Again Phht. That doesnt sound particularly dangerous to me. Ebola kills 50%+. Luckily Ebola is easy to contain.

Let me know when either strain of COVID-19 kills 100K. Then it will have risen to the level of ... um... the regular flu.

This whole thing is completely blown out of proportion so the Oligarchy could selloff their stocks high, cause a 10-15% drop, then buy everything again and make another 10-15% inside of 6 months: change my mind.

This whole thing is completely blown out of proportion so the Oligarchy could selloff their stocks high, cause a 10-15% drop, then buy everything again and make another 10-15% inside of 6 months: change my mind.
Im all over it. I dumped stocks first week of Feb. Went 100% all in on stable value bonds. Knew this was coming. Two weeks later stock dropped 15%. I jumped back into the S&P500 Friday feb 28th. I got out at $3300 and jumped back in at $2900. Lets see how it plays out.

If it keeps going down, full on bear market, I may jump out again and ride it out. If it rebounds i make 15%.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Very funny bullshit from the expert medical gurus.

They will be the first to don a mask of any kind they can get but tell you stupid civilians you don't need it.

Must all be Democrats.
Lying out the side of thier mask as usual.

They don't want to run out of masks you are hoarding.

Plain and simple.

This... And most people from all walks of life these days simply do not trust what the government says. Even the anti-gun urban sheep. Sure, they want their free stuff from the gov't, but if you are to ask them if they believe what public officials are saying, most of them will chuckle, shake their heads, and go "nah, I don't listen to that shit"...

Surgical masks =/= n95 respirators

A surgical mask is designed to catch contagion exhaled by the wearer (that's why they are worn during surgery).

An n95 respirator is a different type of mask. They fit more tightly to the face and are designed to catch particles from the environment when the wearer inhales. Many disposable n95 masks have an exhalation valve to make them more comfortable, something that would defeat the entire purpose of a surgical mask.

An n95 mask would help to keep someone safe if they were exposed to the virus (like a nurse treating an infected patient).

A surgical mask would be appropriate for a sick person to wear, in an effort to avoid infecting others. As PPE the biggest benefit to a surgical mask is probably that it can serve as a reminder not to touch your face, and so may reduce your chances of infecting yourself.

The wearing of surgical masks in the Asian culture began long before even the SARS epidemic. East Asian cultures are dominated by self image, self control, and rationality. That is why emotional displays are discouraged in East Asian cultures and even in times of disaster, like the devastating Japan tsunami of several years ago, you have people still behaving in orderly fashion, obeying traffic lights, and not showing outward panic. These are not due to government ordinances, but due to cultural norms. If you are crying and panicking in that situation, your peers will regard you as weak and pathetic, and those insults are far worse to an East Asian person than anything else that can be conjured up in the heat of a verbal altercation. People who are sick with colds, flu, tuberculosis, and other respiratory ailments have been wearing masks to prevent spreading their own germs to others around them for a very long time, possibly originating as long ago as the late Qing Dynasty when modern medicine took hold in China. The East Asian mentality is also renowned for focusing only on results, and nothing else. Anything that is unproductive is frowned upon and actively discouraged. That is the reason why drastic measures that we have seen China implement during this current outbreak such as province-wide quarantines and lockdowns are possible. That is also the reason why East Asian societies have a long history of being totalitarian. The Chinese Communist Party is only the latest example of over 5000 years of rule by brutal and all-powerful imperial regimes. The wukou, or "residency passport", was an early social credit system that was established during the Tang Dynasty. People cannot simply move to a city from a farm, especially a fortress city that offers advanced protection from nomadic raiders or civil unrest. One will have to earn a certain number of credits through personal sacrifice or military service in order to be granted a residency pass to live in a fortress city.

Edit: Friggin' grammar, yo...

Last edited:
... The East Asian mentality is also renowned for focusing only on results, and nothing else. Anything that is unproductive is frowned upon and actively discouraged. ...

My limited experience with NE Asians is Appearance over Function, at least in construction.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My limited experience with NE Asians is Appearance over Function, at least in construction.

And speaking of which...

Not their first rodeo either. I was actually expecting this kind of thing to happen much earlier into the epidemic...

And speaking of which...

Not their first rodeo either. I was actually expecting this kind of thing to happen much earlier into the epidemic...

But I just watched "The Martian" last night and if it were not for China Matt Damon would have died.

"age 46 to 83, only 2/10 have important comorbidites"
"9 males out of 10"
So much for the elderly story. And it the video clips from China, most were young.

If this shit continues like this, it will be an abundance of quality rifles sold here by the families.

Reactions: Gar.

"9 males out of 10"
So much for the elderly story. And it the video clips from China, most were young.

If this shit continues like this, it will be an abundance of quality rifles sold here by the families.

Just to clarify, he meant nine of the ten patients described were male, not that it was affecting 90% of all males.

Must be a light at the end of the tunnel:

Starbucks Coffee Company has opened 90 percent of its stores in China

Attachments

• Starbucks1.jpeg
    Starbucks1.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 31

By younger he didnt say nor ment KIDS. Younget like 40's. Show me some rows of hospital beds full of Corona kids. Sources? Plus your a using Twitter feed as a reliable entity? Do you even know who that is? I have a Twitter and I can post anything I want.

HI Twitterers. I am Little_Scrapper from China. I have the cure for Corona virus. I have infected myself 65 times with corona virus and cured myself every time. I have given stock piles of the cure to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Go to thier houses for the cure!

Reactions: Sierra770 and TACC
Ohh ok got it. Then again in this pussy whipped world of 30 something yr olds still living at home; They basically still are kids. Sure as hell aint MEN!

Till they set up road blocks I go where I like.

Even then maybe if I feel the need to go maybe I will.

Guess its time to get out the big toys.

They seem to be avoiding the phrase "SHELTER IN PLACE".... Could cause panic

Well actually who cares about the corona virus, if are old or immune compromised, you would be WELL served by trying to limit your exposure to people. I just came back from the grocery store and it's like the start of a plague movie, people coughing up and down the isles, the store workers coughing over everything as they stock the shelves. That's just the flu season mixed with an upper respiratory infection (courtesy of the schools).

Order your groceries delivered to your door and then put on a mask and spray everything outside before bringing it in the house.

Just cough up the $8K and buy a years worth of Mountain House. You can wipe down the outside of the tubs or spray them; and anything that is inside will die off naturally.

Also, keep your BAL at about .24 and you are good to go!

Last edited:
But how will the Dem ticket campaign otherwise?

We should spread the word everywhere that due to the leftists' obsession with climate change and "gender research", funding for lifesaving and society-saving medical and scientific projects such as antiviral medication R&D and vaccine development have lagged behind for decades while microbes have evolved way beyond our capabilities to handle them. Spread the word just like how the "Epstein didn't kill himself" movement became viral... Then sit back and prepare popcorn.

Well look at the bright side, at the post office I usually go to, that is usually crowded, today there were no lines.
I currently have a cold, and while grocery shopping saw an Asian male with a face mask pushing a cart. I blew my nose after he walked by and I never saw him again after that, he ran away! ?

On a serious note, look up “Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918.” It had a mortality rate of 2-3% and killed 50-100 million people globally between 1918-1920. The Corona virus currently has a 3.4% mortality rate. Something else worth noting in the case of the Spanish flu of 1918, governments down played the grave danger to keep moral high. The government would never do that today, right??

The wife looked at me funny two weeks ago when I ordered (4) cases Mountain House food (freeze dried backpacking food good for 30 years). Each case has a 30-day supply of food for one man. It cost me $485 a case. Its now selling for $2100 a case at another online retailer, and is currently sold out. I could sell one case for more than what I paid for four.

• Wow
Reactions: Jgunner
Italy is set to lock down at least 16 million people in the region of Lombardy and in 11 other provinces in the north and east of the country.

The mandatory quarantine will last until early April

36 year old Nebraska woman with COVID-19 has become critical as the disease has progressed into acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), which is often fatal. The clinical definition of ARDS is when fluid begins to build up in the individual air sacs which makes up the lungs, directly impeding them from being able to expand and circulate air and requiring the patient to be intubated and hooked onto a ventilator. The woman had began to feel ill upon a trip to the UK with her father. Her illness had remained mild until this week, when her condition suddenly progressed into ARDS.

Prayers for her and her family and hope that they can beat this. The Westchester NY lawyer who was NY's first case is said to be improving. His condition had been critical earlier this week.

Lao tianye you yanjing de...

(God truly can see.)

Some good news today. Iranian top official Hossein Sheikholeslam, 68 years, former embassador to Syria, hardline militant, and one of the chief leaders of the group which had taken 52 American diplomats hostage in 1979 following the Islamist revolution, has died from COVID-19.

Good tips in there. Don’t discount the power of vitamin C. Take the right kind at high dosages tho or you’ll crap your pants.

BURP

Well actually who cares about the corona virus, if are old or immune compromised, you would be WELL served by trying to limit your exposure to people. I just came back from the grocery store and it's like the start of a plague movie, people coughing up and down the isles, the store workers coughing over everything as they stock the shelves. That's just the flu season mixed with an upper respiratory infection (courtesy of the schools).

Order your groceries delivered to your door and then put on a mask and spray everything outside before bringing it in the house.
I dont like the taste of the Lysol spray on my broccoli but I'm not sick yet either though.

So let me ask a question because I'm dying to know.
Since California and NY declared states of emergency they are now entitled to fed monies?
I would imagine since that is how it works for storms and power outages.

Redundant, bleach works the same as boiling for killing stuff, so if you are steaming, you don't need the bleach.
If the column is capped, I agree with the boil vs bleach. I would contend that the food at the top of the vessel isn’t reaching the same temp as that at the bottom even if steam passing through it. Put a lid on it.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

"9 males out of 10"

peep of 14-18?

It seems down under the bigest fear is running of of toilet paper ,maybe the can ask Venezuela for some help in that department.

3205598_2000.jpg

Reactions: TACC
So It's been said multiple times in this thread that the mask are ment for sick patients to help keep them from spreading there germs to another , and the mask dont really offer any protection from getting the virus . But then it's been stated by officials that they are worried the non-sick will hoard the mask and healthcare workers won't have them . Well if they don't offer any real protection then why the hell do they need them ? just seems some are talking out both sides of there mouth. Dont use the mask because they are no good but we really need them for the healthcare workers to protect them . wtf.

So It's been said multiple times in this thread that the mask are ment for sick patients to help keep them from spreading there germs to another , and the mask dont really offer any protection from getting the virus . But then it's been stated by officials that they are worried the non-sick will hoard the mask and healthcare workers won't have them . Well if they don't offer any real protection then why the hell do they need them ? just seems some are talking out both sides of there mouth. Dont use the mask because they are no good but we really need them for the healthcare workers to protect them . wtf.
Surgical masks help prevent a sick person from spreading droplets and infecting others. N95 masks will reduce the risk of aerosol transmission to the person wearing them, for a limited time before they are saturated. There is not much use in wearing an N95 mask unless you are in close contact with someone who is sick. If you’re not, you are much more likely to get infected by contact with surfaces, which a mask won’t prevent. So yes, the N95 masks are much more needed for healthcare workers. Are you going to take care of the sick? I am, even though I fully expect it’s only a matter of time before I get this disease. Hopefully the odds will be in my favor. Nice to know so many out there begrudge my having appropriate PPE.

Surgical masks help prevent a sick person from spreading droplets and infecting others. N95 masks will reduce the risk of aerosol transmission to the person wearing them, for a limited time before they are saturated. There is not much use in wearing an N95 mask unless you are in close contact with someone who is sick. If you’re not, you are much more likely to get infected by contact with surfaces, which a mask won’t prevent. So yes, the N95 masks are much more needed for healthcare workers. Are you going to take care of the sick? I am, even though I fully expect it’s only a matter of time before I get this disease. Hopefully the odds will be in my favor. Nice to know so many out there begrudge my having appropriate PPE.
No one is begrudging you. No one is saying you Shouldn't have a mask or ppe. I am simply asking why someone feels it's necessary for a non-infected person to wear a mask (which has been said to be inafective) to help keep from contracting a virus . Excuse me for questioning our establishment and officials who are suppose to be working to protect our citizenry from sick people.
I am asking why someone would say your waisting your time wearing a mask , but I need one for myself for xxx reason .
If a piece of personal protective equipment is not going to protect you from something then what good is it. ?

Last edited:
No one is begrudging you. No one is saying you Shouldn't have a mask . I simply asking why someone feels it's necessary for a non-infected person to wear a mask (which has been said to be inafective) to help keep from contracting a virus . Excuse me for questioning our establishment and officials who are suppose to be working to protect our citizenry from sick people.
I am asking why someone would say your waisting your time wearing a mask , but I need one for myself for xxx reason .
Yes, and I answered, restating information that was already publicly available.

I think the masks should be available to anyone that feels the need.

Your self precived status doesn't impress me as criteria to mandate what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.