• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allready have a stash myself.

Don't anyone telling me how to roll.

Reminds me of when all the pussies were crying about not being able to find 22 lr ammo after Sandy hook.

just like they’ll be crying trying to find ammo and reloading supplies this November.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Funny thing... Shang Dynasty (c. 1600–1046 BC), established over 3,000 years ago. No one questioned the Chinese wearing mask from the onset of this pandemic... They probably will go another 3,000 years. Maybe we should take a lesson.

Hobo

Attachments

• Sun Tzu 1.jpg
    Sun Tzu 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 58
Good luck finding n95 masks right now....at least around here. All shelves cleared.

Plenty of bleach and tp though.

Reactions: Snuby642
Good luck finding n95 masks right now....at least around here. All shelves cleared.

Plenty of bleach and tp though.
People are amateurs. I done been havin' N95's as my standard prep gear for years. Minor surgical supplies, sterile surgical gloves, scalpels, wound closure, etc.

Prepare for what exactly? The corona hoax being spread by the media? Phht. Sorry but I dont "prepare" for flu season.
Uh huh. Thousands of people reporting cases of this. All the scientific data, all the videos. Let me ask you, if someone had so much power that they could pull off a hoax on that scale, why would they need to? That is already well beyond anything any government has ever done.

No need to call Hoax. Call it what Media and local government do best, It is called over exaggerated sensationalism . here in NW. OR. Influenza B ran it's course here local, but influenza A is still #1 positive test result popped-out by the Analyser in local labs .

Soak the strips in vinegar and water before washing. No one else had cloth diapers?!?

Was just at the grocery store. Guy had the back of his pickup full of toilet paper, and was hitting that store now.
I really felt like waiting for him to come out, but the wife was driving and was threatening to leave if I didn't get in the car.

I wanted to stare at him as he loaded more ass tissue into his camper shell. Maybe snap a pic. Tell him I always wanted to see a wild moron in its natural habitat.

Was just at the grocery store. Guy had the back of his pickup full of toilet paper, and was hitting that store now.
I really felt like waiting for him to come out, but the wife was driving and was threatening to leave if I didn't get in the car.

I wanted to stare at him as he loaded more ass tissue into his camper shell. Maybe snap a pic. Tell him I always wanted to see a wild moron in its natural habitat.
You will get to see all that ass wipe again. USED!

If you’re in a pathogen zone and ain’t regularly killing off the viral/bacterial load accumulated in your nose and throat then you’re eventually gonna get overcome by what’s out there. Mask or not.

Buy all the masks you want.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Thought this was interesting. Explains how this virus got started (not the first time), and how China’s government is culpable.

It's appearing a plan is coming together.... Snug the seat belt.

New York (CNN Business)Oil prices suffered an historic collapse late Sunday after Saudi Arabia shocked the market by launching a price war against onetime ally Russia.
US oil prices crashed as much as 27% to a four-year low of $30 a barrel as traders brace for Saudi Arabia to flood the market with crude in a bid to recapture market share.

Uh huh. Thousands of people reporting cases of this. All the scientific data, all the videos. Let me ask you, if someone had so much power that they could pull off a hoax on that scale, why would they need to? That is already well beyond anything any government has ever done.
Heavens to Betsy! Not Thousands of cases! OMG! several thousand have died from it already!

Meanwhile in other news, in the last few months alone about 20K have died from regular flu in this country alone. Forgive me if I dont get weak knee'd by the hoax the media is frightening the stupid people with.

Anyone looking for TP? I was in the local Home Depot and their shelves are full. Yes Home Depot also sells paper towels, all kinds of soaps and laundry detergents and nobody was panic buying TP at HD.

I did notice the grocery store which dedicates about 15' of 3 if not 4 tier shelviing to water was almost out.

I don't really blame the girl who was studying abroad, although she seems to have spread it across the upper Mid-West, but her father (a private financial planner who guys in my office know and say is a grade A arrogant bastard) should probably be prosecuted.

https://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles...cle_94fe6bf6-f679-5b88-870c-18c5f79d019b.html

Not only did he break quarantine in an incredibly egregious way, he put everyone at an entire school (WHERE HIS DAUGHTERS ATTEND!!!) needlessly at risk! I can't even imagine having one daughter IN THE HOSPITAL with Covid knowing your whole family is exposed, and still going to a dance with your other daughter, AND attending a pre-party at another family's house?

Honestly, that's some next-level, selfish shit that is going to screw his family and anyone bearing their name for all time. It's not like he purposefully exposed a bunch of strangers. He purposefully exposed his friends and people his kids go to a tony private school with. I'm sitting here just stunned thinking about it. I won't post his name, but I would be surprised if this doesn't become a national story and everyone knows his name in a few days.

I wouldn't be surprised if people pull their money away from him either. His whole family may very well burn for this.

Last edited:
Well I hope he gets sick as fuck. I hope no one else does. I would have a hard time not punching him in the face had I been at the dance or the pre-dance party.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Just so. The Poors may be the only ones in St. Louis who don't get it, because I am 100% certain there were no poors at either the pre-party or the dance (That was incidentally at the Ritz Carlton). Appearently there were some John Boroughs kids too (another $20K+ private, prep, high school). This one colossally arrogant, selfish moron may be making this a disease that only affects the rich, because I'm not sure even Bernie Sanders could have scripted this.

I mean, I'm no expert, and I don't have any girls, but aren't Father/Daughter dances normally held in the school gym rather than the grand ballroom at the Ritz? I don't think of myself as being a poor, but perhaps I am...

Anyone looking for TP? I was in the local Home Depot and their shelves are full. Yes Home Depot also sells paper towels, all kinds of soaps and laundry detergents and nobody was panic buying TP at HD.

I did notice the grocery store which dedicates about 15' of 3 if not 4 tier shelviing to water was almost out.

Little secret that no one has picked up on yet for TP , rolls of tar paper you just have to cut them into measured strips depending how fat your ass is ........

Trading halted after Dow opens down 1800 points

Please pay attention to the little box in the top right (as I was) corner and get a fucking grip........
No shit. Just wait until tests start coming back.
1 million tests sent out. If 1% come back positive that is 10,000 "new" cases.
The media is blowing this up and people are following like lemmings.

When multiple middle aged people with NO underlying health problems start dying then we have a problem.

Not to be an ass but 80 year olds that have respiratory problems already dont concern me. Grandpa is 94, and this could probably do him in if he gets it. But fuck something has to take him out. If it isn't this, could be flu, broken hip, cancer, heart attack.......

Understanding that old people are susceptible to death doesn't make me heartless. It makes me not a fucking moron.

When multiple middle aged people with NO underlying health problems start dying then we have a problem.

Realistically it's too early to tell impact. Flu strains follow the warmth globally and already have established legs. This thing can't be compared to flu stats until it's fully established itself. If that actually happens and it doesn't peter off first like MERs and SARs.

Let common sense and respect for reality prevail. That's probably a good position for the alarmist and the denier.

We still don't know what it's going to do.

Not to be too cynical but...well, if anything this was one way to suck the wealth from the middle-class.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Why didn't they take these steps when AIDS broke out, they didn't enforce a No Fucking Policy ?

Reactions: thejeep
Meanwhile, Here in the real world....where influenza is hitting hard.... up to 50,000+ deaths and up to 49,000,000 cases and up to 600,000+ hospitalized since 0ct. 1 just in the US. That's possibly about 333 people a day (50,000/150 days of October through February) dying due to the damn flu.

But, oh my fucking God, there's a few hundred cases of coronavirus in the last month and a couple dozen deaths. The sky is falling, and sthe stock market is going down. Get your purell and toilet paper.

This is an excellent excuse to dip the markets from historic highs, get through this thing, then boost everything up again.

Screenshot_20200309-080503_Chrome.jpg

A little perspective.

When I was a young man at 40, the flu was a 2 day sniffle.

When I was older at 50 I was throwing up with fever but not willing to waste a sick day that could be used for fishing or hunting.

Last year at 60 cought the flue from grandkids . Was bed sick for a couple of days and bad off for a week.

I'm sure a lot of 80 year olds will die.

Little secret that no one has picked up on yet for TP , rolls of tar paper you just have to cut them into measured strips depending how fat your ass is ........

Best friends sock is way more hygienic but puts your socks at risk for his revenge.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Its just history repeating itself for which we have failed to learn from it

The Black Death was a plague pandemic which devastated Europe from 1347 to 1352 CE, killing an estimated 25-30 million people. The disease, carried by fleas on rodents, originated in central Asia and was taken from there to the Crimea by Mongol warriors and traders. The plague entered Europe via Italy, carried by rats on Genoese trading ships sailing from the Black Sea. With up to two-thirds of sufferers dying from the disease, it is estimated that between 30% and 50% of the population of those places affected died from the Black Death. The death toll was so high that it had significant consequences on European medieval society as a whole, with a shortage of farmers resulting in demands for an end to serfdom, a general questioning of authority and rebellions, and the entire abandonment of many towns and villages. It would take 200 years for the population of Europe to recover to the level seen prior to the Black Death

Status
Not open for further replies.