• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
" This is a perfect time to pull this stunt.
Who would dissent?
Labeled a "leper".
I always figured there would be a version of this when they finally
try to disarm/reeducate the masses. "

Yes, it does have a certain stroke of genius to it... Grab an enemy, tell everyone he's "sick" and no one steps up to interfere. The video above is rather interesting. The "ambulance attendeants" clowns in the white hazmat suits grabbing the guy (who is fighting back) and shoving him into the van look more like cops in terms of their body builds than medical personnel as they prbrbly weigh maybe twice what the avearge Chinese weighs, and you can see they are dressed in all back where the white hazmat suits have torn or have openings. Pretty damn suspicious.... and scary.

That is what I figured upon seeing that clip as well.

My breakdown is: If you are going to take on the apparatus of a totalitarian regime and you do not arm yourself and prepare to at least carry out mutually assured destruction upon any attempt on your life/freedom, you got to be retarded on the next level and deserve what you get.
smiley_freak.gif

If you are not mentally and physically prepared to stab, shoot, and beat motherfuckers to death when they show up to deprive you of your freedom and possibly your life too, then don't engage in ANY activity that will attract the state's attention towards you. Be a good little prole. Obey, consume, conform, and die just like a good scared sheep. If you plan to even write a blurb exposing and speaking out against the state's questionable practices, and you know that the state will come after you for that, then you should be ready to kill motherfuckers at any given second.

There is no way in hell I will live in ANY country on this earth without being armed. And if I suddenly found myself in a country where politics are extremely volatile and life is cheap, I WILL arm myself using any and all methods, even if I have to launch the preemptive strike by luring/tracking an armed functionary of the state to an out-of-the-way location and relieving him of his earthly possessions...

Reactions: Rthur
Effective vaccine reported by a British scientist.

Effective Vaccine reported by a British scientist.

Shit...

What began as one suspected case of nCOv aboard the Princess Cruise ship docked outside Yokohama, Japan, has now become 20 confirmed cases. The ship has been quarantined for the past 30 hours. Over a third of those tested aboard the ship is positive for the virus...

Interesting development:

A Chinese doctor who tried to issue the first warnings about the deadly coronavirus outbreak has died of the infection, Chinese media say.

Li Wenliang was working as an ophthalmologist at Wuhan Central Hospital when he sent out a warning to fellow medics on 30 December.

Police then visited him to tell him to stop, as authorities tried to keep the news under wraps.

The real numbers will eventually come to light, they always do.

2/5
24607 confirmed/ 494 deaths / 27 countries

2/6
28334 confirmed / 565 deaths / 28 countries

Port of Entry in air travel and control is one thing and the most media talked about . a lot of human traffic from China going to here and around world that is never talked about .
Pic. .. real time vessel positioning as of a few minutes ago . International shipping coming in here is also port of entry .
-
Ship Traffic.png

-

Port of Entry in air travel and control is one thing and the most media talked about . a lot of human traffic from China going to here and around world that is never talked about .
Pic. .. real time vessel positioning as of a few minutes ago . International shipping coming in here is also port of entry .
-
View attachment 7243421
-
And the Authorities can't detain the merchant marine crews.... That would be way to costly.... Study History:

The Black Death was a devastating global epidemic of bubonic plague that struck Europe and Asia in the mid-1300s. ... People gathered on the docks were met with a horrifying surprise: Most sailors aboard the ships were dead, and those still alive were gravely ill and covered in black boils that oozed blood and pus.

Chinese authorities now forcing residents into mass quarantine camps, regardless of whether they may be infected or not, symptomatic or not.

A young couple forced into a truck, possible gunshots heard inside the vehicle.

How long before articles and videos appear showing state enforcers themselves getting stabbed or shot dead? This can only continue for X amount of time before people start realizing that they have nothing left to lose. Post videos/coverage here when enforcers start getting snuffed the fuck out.

Reactions: TACC
We may very well be witnessing the beginning stages of the death of a nuclear armed superpower which is also the world's most populous country. At this stage now, retribution and reprisal by the citizen body will not be far off. These Twitter captured videos, VPN posts, and other footage of atrocities can only be kept from the population for so long...

EQSIk9iXsAAfljU

More...

It is suffice to say that if I was a healthy, (formerly) law abiding and hard working person in Wuhan at this moment, my only earthly possessions from this point onwards to the foreseeable future will be a razor sharp knife and a QBZ-95 assault rifle, both covered in blood. Not my blood.

Call it a blessing or a curse but I am actually so soft-hearted that I cannot help but automatically put myself in other people's shoes when they are suffering. When I heard the screams of that woman in the Twitter video that I posted above, I cannot help but imagine that those are the screams of my own beloved GF... And that 'softness', call it what you will, tends to make me hardened as fuck, with complete lack of anything resembling mercy, rancor or empathy towards certain individuals, and very, very dangerous if need be...

That is all I got to say...

I bet the exhaust is routed into that box on the back of the truck.

Would not be surprised at all. I already do not trust any government that does not trust their citizens being armed. And now with this nonsense that makes it a full Condition Red: Boogaloo Mode Activated...

Don't make the mistake of thinking the government here would be any more "kind" if something was to go out of control here.
You'll be on the other side of a line of "Just following orders for the public good" types.

Keep in mind that your best chance of escape is before they have you in hand, then before they have you at the "camp".

Don't make the mistake of thinking the government here would be any more "kind" if something was to go out of control here.
You'll be on the other side of a line of "Just following orders for the public good" types.

Keep in mind that your best chance of escape is before they have you in hand, then before they have you at the "camp".

True, but yanking mofos off the street in the US would be a lot more problematic and present considerable more risk.

Crank a pademic up through the roof like China is, let the panic run its course, and I bet most would be flagged down military vehicles and asked to be "saved".

It's us few percent that would have to go "kicking" and "screaming" in our own personal ways.

The most recent 8 or so posts on this page is the exact reason why we have the 2nd Amendment. The Twitter links and videos that I have placed here must be copied, downloaded, saved and reposted any time someone even asks why do we need military grade weapons in civilian hands. We don't have the 2nd Amendment because we need to fucking hunt ducks... It is so we can KILL motherfuckers who try to harm our loved ones and rip our families apart.

Of course, getting rid of gun ownership does not guarantee complete safety and immunity from reprisals for a totalitarian regime. That is why even in a country like China, the media and Internet is heavily censored. Once shit like the above is seen by the masses, a certain percentage of these masses will become the government's worst nightmare. That is a given, and by the conclusion of just a few days of a full balls out, raise the black flag situation, many members of the public WILL be equipped with military rifles, one way or another. That is why full control of information and trying to maintain optimism among the subjects are the most important goals of a totalitarian state. Gun control is secondary.

^^^Well said, and the history of your ancestral country proves that even more than ours. I pray for China, not only for her people's well being, but ours as well. Like it or not, we are very linked for a number of reasons.

MIC requires a strong "Us vs Them" conflict in order to fund itself.

I say fuck China.

On principle we should have nothing to do with them as long as they are Commie.

Nor should we trade with anyone that fails to agree.

MIC was lost at sea after fall of CCCP up until rise of GWOT.

GWOT cant last forever (though they try) so the Chinese are next on the menu to be "Them".

I really think China is a suitable "Them" but we want to think we can let them stock our walmarts at the same time we consider them an existential threat.

Time to end the split personality strategy and either get serious with China or just surrender.

Crank a pademic up through the roof like China is, let the panic run its course, and I bet most would be flagged down military vehicles and asked to be "saved".

It's us few percent that would have to go "kicking" and "screaming" in our own personal ways.

Agree, at least initially.

But that would unravel pretty quick with how freely information travels within the US.

DISINFECTING AIR FROM CORONA VIRUS WITH HEAVY CHEMICAL SPRAYING IN WUHAN & HUBEI PROVINCE

Economy of the PRC is flopping like a fish out of water now. They are DESPERATE to control this thing and get the country back up and working. That is why they are indiscriminately rounding up anyone from ground zero and herding them into camps regardless of if they are sick or not. If the ones who are not ill become infected at those camps, oh well... That is the state's mentality right now towards this thing. The safest way to ride this out is to really hunker down at home.

PSA: For those who absolutely cannot get access to firearms at a moment of emergency, legal or illegal, such as the majority of the urban folks in Wuhan, other Chinese cities, South Korea, Japan, etc., and shit is hitting the fan like we have seen in the past 10 posts, spears are one hell of an effective implement for really fucking up a forced entry team. If you can fortify your main door and install enough locks, chains, etc., to the point that you have enough time to prepare and position yourself before the door gives way, you can REALLY put a hurt on any motherfuckers trying to get inside.

1. Many excellent quality spear heads exists on the market that feature standard utility threading, allowing them to be attached to any mop, shop brush, or galley broom handle.

2. Utility handles come in all different lengths for your needs. A trip to Home Depot or Lowes will illustrate this point quite well. You want a pole that is long enough to provide ample reach, but not so long that your assembled spear is banging into things or the ceiling.

3. Spears have a lot more reach than most people think. If you got chains on your door, they may hold a bit longer than the rest of the other locks, allowing you to reach through the gap, align your sight, and stab through and through.

4. Best way to get the most of this setup is to wait a good distance away from the door, preferably in a darkened room, spear held in "pike forward, ready" position. As soon as that fucking door bursts open, CONNECT THAT SHIT. Hard. Don't focus all your time on the first SOB that you impale. Try to yank that bitch out and strike others behind him and around him, as there WILL be multiple assailants. Even better if you have others with you who are combat capable and also equipped with similar spears so multiple threats can be taken out more quickly. But, whatever the case, KEEP IT MOVING and try to neutralize as many aggressors as possible. The longer they are still standing, the more time exists for them to recover from their shock and confusion and deploy weapons. And that will not be good for you.

5. If you are still alive and you manage to get ALL of the aggressors, and I hope you do, THEN is the time to deal with any fuckers who are wounded but not yet dead. Disarm them if they got any guns and ammo, taunt them about their families back home waiting for them, finish them off with the spear, or a hammer, or stomps to the neck, whatever you want to do...

The best thing about spears in the absence of firearms, is that when they are not being used, the spear heads can be taken off and the poles become, well, regular mop poles.

Fuck, I am really going to need to piece up a Fieldcraft thread on just how exactly to handle bullshit like what we have seen on this page when I get some time to sit down...

Wow, that "China Events" article above paints a pretty grim picture:

"I cannot tell you the grief expressed by my wife the other night – when he called her the last time – and said all international calls have been stopped effective at midnight that day. Nanjing is now under martial law – for the first time since the Japanese occupation before World War II. He told her about the tanks going down the streets and all the main streets being guarded by men with sub-machine guns. All exits out of the city are now being blocked with layers of concrete blocks. Each family has to designate one person who can go outside 2 times a week – to the nearest store for food and supplies. Anyone caught on the streets without appropriate permission – or not wearing a mask is immediately arrested – and placed in quarantine camps themselves. Anyone who thinks this is all being done just because of a “flu” or “a little virus” really needs to have their head examined."

Wow, that "China Events" article above paints a pretty grim picture:

"I cannot tell you the grief expressed by my wife the other night – when he called her the last time – and said all international calls have been stopped effective at midnight that day. Nanjing is now under martial law – for the first time since the Japanese occupation before World War II. He told her about the tanks going down the streets and all the main streets being guarded by men with sub-machine guns. All exits out of the city are now being blocked with layers of concrete blocks. Each family has to designate one person who can go outside 2 times a week – to the nearest store for food and supplies. Anyone caught on the streets without appropriate permission – or not wearing a mask is immediately arrested – and placed in quarantine camps themselves. Anyone who thinks this is all being done just because of a “flu” or “a little virus” really needs to have their head examined."

Those SO2 plumes are only going to get bigger, if it is what I think it is.

People think information in the US will flow freely :rolleyes:

Once the Technocrats get in on the action just like the trial runs they are doing now with the "vaccine deniers" and all mention of anything the government doesn't like is blocked in real time from twitter, FB, Instagram, google, apple and the like, I bet many folks have no clue how to communicate effectively with others.

Economy of the PRC is flopping like a fish out of water now. They are DESPERATE to control this thing and get the country back up and working. That is why they are indiscriminately rounding up anyone from ground zero and herding them into camps regardless of if they are sick or not. If the ones who are not ill become infected at those camps, oh well... That is the state's mentality right now towards this thing. The safest way to ride this out is to really hunker down at home.

PSA: For those who absolutely cannot get access to firearms at a moment of emergency, legal or illegal, such as the majority of the urban folks in Wuhan, other Chinese cities, South Korea, Japan, etc., and shit is hitting the fan like we have seen in the past 10 posts, spears are one hell of an effective implement for really fucking up a forced entry team. If you can fortify your main door and install enough locks, chains, etc., to the point that you have enough time to prepare and position yourself before the door gives way, you can REALLY put a hurt on any motherfuckers trying to get inside.

1. Many excellent quality spear heads exists on the market that feature standard utility threading, allowing them to be attached to any mop, shop brush, or galley broom handle.

2. Utility handles come in all different lengths for your needs. A trip to Home Depot or Lowes will illustrate this point quite well. You want a pole that is long enough to provide ample reach, but not so long that your assembled spear is banging into things or the ceiling.

3. Spears have a lot more reach than most people think. If you got chains on your door, they may hold a bit longer than the rest of the other locks, allowing you to reach through the gap, align your sight, and stab through and through.

4. Best way to get the most of this setup is to wait a good distance away from the door, preferably in a darkened room, spear held in "pike forward, ready" position. As soon as that fucking door bursts open, CONNECT THAT SHIT. Hard. Don't focus all your time on the first SOB that you impale. Try to yank that bitch out and strike others behind him and around him, as there WILL be multiple assailants. Even better if you have others with you who are combat capable and also equipped with similar spears so multiple threats can be taken out more quickly. But, whatever the case, KEEP IT MOVING and try to neutralize as many aggressors as possible. The longer they are still standing, the more time exists for them to recover from their shock and confusion and deploy weapons. And that will not be good for you.

5. If you are still alive and you manage to get ALL of the aggressors, and I hope you do, THEN is the time to deal with any fuckers who are wounded but not yet dead. Disarm them if they got any guns and ammo, taunt them about their families back home waiting for them, finish them off with the spear, or a hammer, or stomps to the neck, whatever you want to do...

The best thing about spears in the absence of firearms, is that when they are not being used, the spear heads can be taken off and the poles become, well, regular mop poles.

Fuck, I am really going to need to piece up a Fieldcraft thread on just how exactly to handle bullshit like what we have seen on this page when I get some time to sit down...

Maybe add some thinking outside the box.
How about setups where you don't need to be around to deal out the stabbing yourself.
The ancient Europeans were rather good at making all the stabby and pokey and squishy stuff work all by itself.

This is one of the best articles I have read about events in China

China events

Lord help us....

This period of time from the end of December to right now may turn out to be one of the most important and dramatic periods in the history of civilization... We may very well, right now, be witnessing a dying star going through it's death agonies. And everybody knows that a dying star is best viewed from far, REALLY far away...

Some main sequence stars die silently, shedding off layers of superheated and incandescent gas into the depths of space which continue glowing long after it's central ember has cooled away. Others, supergiants, expand and shrink from the cataclysmic tumult of gravitational and nuclear forces until gravity eventually wins and the star undergoes a supernova... It is most likely that we will be witnessing the latter. If so, it is important that others be as far away as possible until it is over.

People think information in the US will flow freely :rolleyes:

Once the Technocrats get in on the action just like the trial runs they are doing now with the "vaccine deniers" and all mention of anything the government doesn't like is blocked in real time from twitter, FB, Instagram, google, apple and the like, I bet many folks have no clue how to communicate effectively with others.

People think only the major media are the only means of communications...

While those sites can crack down, 100s more can be brought online in minutes. Not to mention already existing alternative sites.

In order to achieve chicom level info control it would basically mean shutting down cellular services and cutting off the internet backbone. Possible...I suppose. But if that happens we are already completely 100% fucked. The world would already be burning.

Not so hard in China. They have the centralized infrastructure control and processes to make it possible. Much, much more difficult in the US.

ETA:
Throw in HAM, CB, pirate radio, pesky reporters, ect.

Reactions: TACC
People think only the major media are the only means of communications...

While those sites can crack down, 100s more can be brought online in minutes. Not to mention already existing alternative sites.

In order to achieve chicom level info control it would basically mean shutting down cellular services and cutting off the internet backbone. Possible...I suppose. But if that happens we are already completely 100% fucked. The world would already be burning.

Not so hard in China. They have the centralized infrastructure control and processes to make it possible. Much, much more difficult in the US.

ETA:
Throw in HAM, CB, pirate radio, pesky reporters, ect.

Yes and no
The Chinese had lots of help from our friendly benevolent tech overlords in building their system.

Those with the skills and knowledge will find ways to communicate easily, but the average masses don't have nearly the same idea.

Remember most cellular phones are completely controlled by 2 large corporations that are capable of doing updates over the air and can push updates without user intervention if needed for "security" Even your windows 10 computer operating system has the capability to upload and delete files that are a "security threat" without user intervention. Facebook announced plans to build in app censoring of their various "encrypted chat" platforms to fight "hate speech" Both Google and Apple could do that at the device level if they so decided and you know both have a very long history of saying Yes to any government that says it's our way or your business is out of business.

Most of the hosting sites people think about are run by several large corporations that were already perfectly willing to burn free speech to the ground if it doesn't suit their needs.

Just look at how people start bowing to the government at the word "vaccines" and religiously demand blind obedience. All the government has to do is make sure the propaganda channels here keep everybody afraid, tuned in to the official stories and dog piling on anyone who says anything different as spreading dangerous rumours and fake information.

They don't need to control everyone, just the largest blocks of the idiot classes of the population.

There have been lots of rumours of the US government having plans in place to shut down highways and forcibly give everyone vaccines or haul them off to "camps" at gunpoint. Which make you wonder why somehow the whole "Anti VAX" business became such a flash point, almost like somebody is preparing the people to automatically reject anyone who doesn't comply and wish bad things done to them.

This country has had a very long and very dark history of the government doing horrible things to various groups and everybody else just sitting and watching it happen, clucking their heads and going "should obey the law".

Most have no idea how much of a full on surveillance state the USA is because right now it's all being mostly done passively, collecting watching in a partnership with big business and the government. But it could very quickly be flipped to an active control system like China.

Just a thought, if the PRC goes against Xi, will the starbuckineae turn on Bernie and Bloomberg?

Anyone speak enough mandarin to translate what’s being said in order validate the videos?

From what I can get, those are humidifying foggers and their intent is to saturate the air with enough water particulates that any airborne viruses get pulled to the ground. The flu spreads fast in cold and dry climates because the protein shell of the virion hardens and allows the virion to survive while being transported by wind to regions unknown. Warm and humid climates are a bane to flu viruses and coronaviruses of the same type. Similar fogging is being done in Shanghai as well. Just got off the phone with my aunt who resides on Gonghexing Road in Puxi District, Shanghai. Some apartment complexes have also installed UV floodlamps outside the buildings that are switched on for about 10 minutes at a time, three times a day. Loudspeakers tell passerby and other people in the area that the UV lamps are about to discharge and to not look at the light source and go indoors.

Latest reports: "Official" number of cases and deaths may just be the "tip of the iceberg", WHO warns.

Guangdong and Beijing possibly in lockdown.

4Chan user may have spotted over 14,000 corpses being burned in a desolate field outside Wuhan. The fumes from such a large scale burning would account for abnormally high sulfur emissions spotted by satellite.

Reddit thread with evidence:

Sulfur plume in Wuhan.

EQST3YjXYAE_mWV

Unfortunately, at this point, the ONLY way we may be able to get real answers on just how titantic the scale of this epidemic truly is, will be if a rogue PLA soldier, one whose family has been subject to government atrocities perhaps, manages to abduct a superior official at gunpoint who knows all of the answers, take him to a secluded and safe location somewhere and FORCE a full videotaped and livestreamed confession, at gunpoint. This may be closer to happening than we think.

Update today as of 2/10 (John Hopkins CSSE data)

40,573 confirmed
910 deaths
28 countries

Latest reports: "Official" number of cases and deaths may just be the "tip of the iceberg", WHO warns.

Guangdong and Beijing possibly in lockdown.

4Chan user may have spotted over 14,000 corpses being burned in a desolate field outside Wuhan. The fumes from such a large scale burning would account for abnormally high sulfur emissions spotted by satellite.

Reddit thread with evidence:

Sulfur plume in Wuhan.

EQST3YjXYAE_mWV

Unfortunately, at this point, the ONLY way we may be able to get real answers on just how titantic the scale of this epidemic truly is, will be if a rogue PLA soldier, one whose family has been subject to government atrocities perhaps, manages to abduct a superior official at gunpoint who knows all of the answers, take him to a secluded and safe location somewhere and FORCE a full videotaped and livestreamed confession, at gunpoint. This may be closer to happening than we think.

I don't know about the trucks "misting" water (or ??? chemicals) but can tell you that the little "fog" machines you see guys running around with are NOT full of water. Those machines are typically used for fogging for mosquitoes or fogging orchards/crops for bugs; in this case, Kung-Flu bugs. Lord only knows what chemical cocktail they are using and what side effects it will cause.

Saw some videos the other day from corona leaks, supposedly taken recently, of 100's of thousands of pigs, ducks and baby chicks (literally dumptrucks full) being dumped into huge pits - ALIVE!
Obviously, this is the internet and could have been from their swine flu/ bird flu outbreaks, but damn!

Is there anyway little Greta could travel to Wuhan and convince them to stop openly burning bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.