• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the trucks "misting" water (or ??? chemicals) but can tell you that the little "fog" machines you see guys running around with are NOT full of water. Those machines are typically used for fogging for mosquitoes or fogging orchards/crops for bugs; in this case, Kung-Flu bugs. Lord only knows what chemical cocktail they are using and what side effects it will cause.

Saw some videos the other day from corona leaks, supposedly taken recently, of 100's of thousands of pigs, ducks and baby chicks (literally dumptrucks full) being dumped into huge pits - ALIVE!
Obviously, this is the internet and could have been from their swine flu/ bird flu outbreaks, but damn!

Is there anyway little Greta could travel to Wuhan and convince them to stop openly burning bodies?

Actually, there has been a massive H1N1 outbreak at livestock facilities just 100 miles south of Wuhan a week ago. And this is truly threatening to cause catastrophic food shortages to the already nCOv-stricken regions.

This is what happens when a state like China with such vast scientific and technological resources to research and provide cures for many human afflictions spends all of it instead on mass surveillance, censorship, and suppression of free thought.
smiley_freak.gif

I don't know about the trucks "misting" water (or ??? chemicals) but can tell you that the little "fog" machines you see guys running around with are NOT full of water. Those machines are typically used for fogging for mosquitoes or fogging orchards/crops for bugs; in this case, Kung-Flu bugs. Lord only knows what chemical cocktail they are using and what side effects it will cause.

Saw some videos the other day from corona leaks, supposedly taken recently, of 100's of thousands of pigs, ducks and baby chicks (literally dumptrucks full) being dumped into huge pits - ALIVE!
Obviously, this is the internet and could have been from their swine flu/ bird flu outbreaks, but damn!

Is there anyway little Greta could travel to Wuhan and convince them to stop openly burning bodies?
Can we get them to burn greta?

Need neck surgery most days from shaking my head at what shit’s become. And I consider myself to be pretty tolerant of most things involving personal lives.
Wife told me tonight that a show she’s watching had a couple that said they’d, ‘had two boys they know of, but they’re gender fluid so they don’t know what they’ll wind up with’. Ummmm, two boys?????

Why does that need to be a theme on tv? I don’t get it.

Need neck surgery most days from shaking my head at what shit’s become. And I consider myself to be pretty tolerant of most things involving personal lives.
Wife told me tonight that a show she’s watching had a couple that said they’d, ‘had two boys they know of, but they’re gender fluid so they don’t know what they’ll wind up with’. Ummmm, two boys?????

Why does that need to be a theme on tv? I don’t get it.

We need a plague to cleanse this world out and remind people what priorities are.

Oh wait......

With the screaming in the videos, I don’t think it’s to encourage compliance!

I think with all of these videos, it will greatly encourage the chances that the next forced entry into a house will result in the members of the entry team getting neck stabbed or brains blown out with a Makarov that Papa Zhang had bought from a Triad member years earlier for his family's protection.

I had been on the phone with my uncle in Heilongjiang yesterday. He said that there has been an almost imperceptible, but still palpable shift in the recent days to how people across much of China is viewing the government. Those spears, hunting rifles, and bows that I mentioned last week being used by village townsmen supposedly to keep "infected Wuhan refugees" out of their towns??? Well, let's just say that in many places, they ain't being used to keep civilians out. And the face masks worn by the armed militiamen are not intended to keep the virus out either. It is to keep their faces safe from surveillance cameras in case the panties do come off and motherfuckers who need killing are taken out. My uncle's region still remember the 2008-2010 attempted land seizures by the government. Let's just put it on paper here that a considerable number of folks NEVER made it back home because they had fucked with the wrong people...

I think with all of these videos, it will greatly encourage the chances that the next forced entry into a house will result in the members of the entry team getting neck stabbed or brains blown out with a Makarov that Papa Zhang had bought from a Triad member years earlier for his family's protection.

I had been on the phone with my uncle in Heilongjiang yesterday. He said that there has been an almost imperceptible, but still palpable shift in the recent days to how people across much of China is viewing the government. Those spears, hunting rifles, and bows that I mentioned last week being used by village townsmen supposedly to keep "infected Wuhan refugees" out of their towns??? Well, let's just say that in many places, they ain't being used to keep civilians out. And the face masks worn by the armed militiamen are not intended to keep the virus out either. It is to keep their faces safe from surveillance cameras in case the panties do come off and motherfuckers who need killing are taken out. My uncle's region still remember the 2008-2010 attempted land seizures by the government. Let's just put it on paper here that a considerable number of folks NEVER made it back home because they had fucked with the wrong people...

I don't know that the Chairman ever anticipated being challenged. This is what happens when you introduce western values & the benefits of capitalism to eastern communism....people realize they don't have to be held under the collective's thumb.

Now, can we please introduce this 'woke-ness' to those who espouse western communism? Or take them to reeducation camps?

Reactions: tomcatmv
I have followed this outbreak in detail. We are being told that people died of the corona Virus. What "EXACTLY" is the cause of the final coup de grâce? Is it pneumonia, heart failure, brain hemorrhage, etc?

Reactions: Ravenworks
Dunno. There's this, though...

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I have followed this outbreak in detail. We are being told that people died of the corona Virus. What "EXACTLY" is the cause of the final coup de grâce? Is it pneumonia, heart failure, brain hemorrhage, etc?
Multiple organ failure for the most part, just as with similar viruses. You could die from respiratory failure if you didn’t have access to medical care, but we are pretty good at supporting the lungs.

Takes one to know one and then we move onto yo mama’s so fat! Hahah

lord I miss the old days!!!!
Yo mama is soooo big, if she went missing , they would have to put her picture on the milk TRUCK !

I couldn't resist , who doesn't love a yo mama joke.
Although the millinials on here won't get it cause I dought they ever seen a missing kid on a milk jug

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
the good thing about all this is waking americans up to the fact we have to re open factories here and make our own shit once again, get the hell out of china

You would think so but I doubt it - at least so far.

Consumers want cheap shit. Companies need to make cheap shit. Companies want highest profit. Cheap labor and cheap materials etc.

I dont this has changed one bit. Will likely need to get WAY worse OR maybe corona is transferred to the states by some product shipment. That would get things rolling in a hurry.

maybe corona is transferred to the states by some product shipment. That would get things rolling in a hurry.
very possible , travel times for products aren't that long any more.
I read the virus particles can live on something outside the body up to a week , maybe longer.
Will the port authority sterilize incoming goods coming from hot zones ?
If they are sneaking in dead bird snack packs in suitcases, god only knows what they might ship to us .
Maybe some dead bat jello deserts ?

Last edited:
Just in time

Interesting..... Another instance where a politician is attempting to control Mother Nature by writing another law... Nothing in this mentions a Medical Doctor (MD). Unless, of course if the Governor or the Commissioner is an MD. Another Red Flag situation.

Hobo

2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH
OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR
SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE
OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY
POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING
IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE-
GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN-
TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER
DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

Hobo we’ve been assured they’ll never let a crisis go to waste.
This line created a photo in my mind.....

OR OTHER APPROPRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER
DELEGEE

Attachments

• Cattle car 1.jpg
    Cattle car 1.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 57
Facts are slow to be leaked out.

BOZEMAN - It could be days before we know if a patient in Bozeman has the highly-contagious coronavirus.

Gallatin City-County Health Department health officer Matt Kelley said the sample can only be tested at a CDC lab in Atlanta.

That result could come back as early as Tuesday or as late as Thursday.

In the meantime the patient is being isolated as a precaution. The patient has a history of traveling from China back to the U.S.

The health department says the person in isolation had, "limited exposure to the community." This reduces the risk to the public.

In a press release Monday, they wrote, "At present, we believe there is a very low risk to anyone in Gallatin County for exposure to novel coronavirus."

As soon as the county has results of the test, they will issue another press release.

Well, that'd be the most exciting thing that's happened in Bozeman since the 18th Amendment was repealed in 1933. SZeriously tho, if I had a family member that got sick with this I'd want them to have access to a hospital with good respirator/vent capability, since it seems that can shut down quickly, and some people die without that sort of support. So access to a good hospital would be critical.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC and ewoaf
I have seen this called the communist flu.

If it were truly selective it would be not bad at all. Start in DC.
Then comifornia and jew york next....how about taint the democrapic primary ballots or a quick blast of the virus when the vote for a lib is detected. That way no one would be hurt.

No need to worry as there is nothing to see here so move along,... Peasant,...

Lucky us- Texas gets 2. There is already a planeload of folks at the San Antonio one. They are only quarantining them for 14 days despite the fact its taken 19-20 days to show up in people in some instances. And releasing them back into Texas. So good thing they are building another one up near Dallas. :rolleyes:

Your health pad sucks we're out of here,...Take that oppressors.

As I sit here, mostly isolated from the rest of the world I'm recalling all those times In life where I had to live in a city and witness all of the disgusting hygiene habits of others. Social distancing is the only thing that is going to prevent widespread exposure.

My only contact with the outside world is every Sunday at church, and every other week when I go into town. We hermits are going to survive this...

Status
Not open for further replies.