• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Olympics, Mexican style

It's all fun and games until you get the horns.

That is the Azores islands. Portugal, not Mexico. That bull is really pissed! Somebody has been drinking too much wine!

I love how the 1st guy still has the cig in his mouth hahaha
They all get what they deserve

Here is a kid I grew up with. He and my little brother were in the same class.

Thers dumb, dumber, and really stupid.

Am I the only one that found myself rooting for the bull? When you get down in the street with a bull, you really can't fault him when you get gored. But, the people in the street had an unfair advantage as the bull was tied to a rope with a bunch of guys on the end. Everyone that decides to get into the street with the bull should get tied to a rope too. It is only fair...

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." Dean Veron Wormer

Is it just me, or is finding yourself between a pissed off bull and a stone/cement wall, just piss poor planning?
Sangria,, lots and lots of sangria. That or the anise with the "sprig" in it.

Note to police: When the protesters refuse to disburse as ordered, simply release 3-5 of those bulls. I betcha a months pay that damned fre of them will stand there throwing taunts and/or insults (for long). That would be more fun to watch than 50 yard line Super Bowl seats. GIT SOME!!!(the bulls get to get some anyhow)

Note to police: When the protesters refuse to disburse as ordered, simply release 3-5 of those bulls. I betcha a months pay that damned fre of them will stand there throwing taunts and/or insults (for long). That would be more fun to watch than 50 yard line Super Bowl seats. GIT SOME!!!(the bulls get to get some anyhow)

That is the best idea i have heard all year

I have worked around bulls. Not quite Mexican fighting bulls but you get the idea. A word to the wise. You aren't half as fast or mean as they are!
BTW I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I too was rooting for the bulls.

These people are literally the dumbest fucking people on the planet. Everyone rightfully gives shit to these fuckin' hipsters but at least those rejects don't release a bull into the streets of a neighbor hood and taunt the damn thing.