• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The "path to 270" talk again...

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    So, thanks to AFN here at work, I only get Fox News broadcasts an hour or two a day... but CNN definitely gets many hours more a day to saturate our troops with their communist propaganda... here we go with the "path to 270" shit again like 4 years ago LOLLLLL.

20201024_072958~2.jpg

And, after watching this fake news, their overall energy and delivery is indicative of a lack of confidence in Biden.

Fuck this, I'm gonna watch Sky News Arabia... no idea what she's saying, but she can say whatever she wants..

20201024_075610.jpg

So, thanks to AFN here at work, I only get Fox News broadcasts an hour or two a day... but CNN definitely gets many hours more a day to saturate our troops with their communist propaganda... here we go with the "path to 270" shit again like 4 years ago LOLLLLL.

View attachment 7452787

And, after watching this fake news, their overall energy and delivery is indicative of a lack of confidence in Biden.

Fuck this, I'm gonna watch Sky News Arabia... no idea what she's saying, but she can say whatever she wants..

View attachment 7452788

Way hotter!!

Reactions: clcustom1911
    Megyn Kelly, she was the only reason to watch Fox
    Unfortunately Ms Megyn turnt traitor and went and worked for the shark-like libs. And just like sharks do, as soon as she got out of the water for a bit(said something that wasn’t woke enough for em), they devoured her instantly.
    But if I’m being honest, she’s hotter now than back then! The short hair looks real classy on her, and idk... her face and smile have somehow like matured into a prettier form than back in the day.. JMO.

She ain’t even a 6/10 vs. Ms Mcenany tho.. sorry Ms Megyn! You’re absolutely gorgeous, more beautiful now than ever before IMO...but Ms Mcenany is an angel sent down from JC himself, with the faith, soul, personality, and feisty intelligence/wit perfect for hammering uppity reporters flat as a pancake!
    😍❤️😍

Why would anybody want a 270 . Its a shitty caliber !

That reminds me of one of those "gun store employee" encounters I had a few years ago. The associate was saying that no one should buy a .270 because they weren't accurate. His proof - no competitive shooters ever shot a .270. So there you go - just passing on the knowledge I have acquired to the masses. 😁

Well. I watched The Patriot last night while sizing a ton of brass. Joely Richardson when that was made sure looked good.

Kind of a classy down home hottie, not quite the way they do em up these days with all the fake stuff.

Im from a farm town and kinda prefer the low key vs the high maintenance hottie personally.

Such as the queen of noodling, Hannah Barron. Now we can watch @Bender lose his dang mind.... :LOL:

Ms. Aishah Hasnie is another fox on Fox News.
    View attachment 7452847
    Im sure all yall knew this already...

https://www.susqu.edu/about-susqueh...ractive-people-more-likely-to-be-conservative

I mean its kinda common sensical. Attractive people generally want things to stay the way they are, or better yet, improve. NOT destroy society and bring the people they're jealous of down to their level, in the way generally only bleeding heart liberals tend to do...and just seemingly mad at everything or looking for things to raise cane about.
    Again, these are generalities. But that dont mean the trend doesnt most certainly exist in a very noticeable way....

Ive had my share of liberal-ish hi yeller gals that were hot enough to look past their fckd up views of the world fwiw. But at this point Im at now, I'd much prefer a girl with hardcore constitutional, christian values, etc.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    That reminds me of one of those "gun store employee" encounters I had a few years ago. The associate was saying that no one should buy a .270 because they weren't accurate. His proof - no competitive shooters ever shot a .270. So there you go - just passing on the knowledge I have acquired to the masses. 😁
    You know, that ".270 isn't inherently accurate" is a thing that went on for over 30 years. There are magazine articles that touch on it. BS, I know.
    Full disclosure... I have never owned a. 270. I have a .25-06 though...

Yeah, I shouldn't have gotten a 7mm RemMag either fir that same reason!

I can't keep my mouth shut when one of "those" gun store employees says something like that... even to another customer. Advice like that is retarded.

Reactions: johnnycat

https://www.susqu.edu/about-susqueh...ractive-people-more-likely-to-be-conservative

I mean its kinda common sensical. Attractive people generally want things to stay the way they are, or better yet, improve. NOT destroy society and bring the people they're jealous of down to their level, in the way generally only bleeding heart liberals tend to do...and just seemingly mad at everything or looking for things to raise cane about.
    Again, these are generalities. But that dont mean the trend doesnt most certainly exist in a very noticeable way....

Ive had my share of liberal-ish hi yeller gals that were hot enough to look past their fckd up views of the world fwiw. But at this point Im at now, I'd much prefer a girl with hardcore constitutional, christian values, etc.

conservatives-vs-liberals-1-728.jpg