• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THE PEOPLE'S CONVOY - Departing Adelanto Stadium, Adelanto California Feb. 23rd.

It would be a more powerful statement if the truckers just shut off the trucks for a week at home or at a truck stop. Therefore there are no hassles from the DOT or issues about towing and licenses being taken away. In 1992, when I was driving, there were signs at all the truck stops requesting drivers to park their truck because of the implementation of the CDL. I parked for three days but too many others rolled on. We lost a lot of great drivers back then which I had the honor to learn from.

It would be a more powerful statement if the truckers just shut off the trucks for a week at home or at a truck stop. Therefore there are no hassles from the DOT or issues about towing and licenses being taken away. In 1992, when I was driving, there were signs at all the truck stops requesting drivers to park their truck because of the implementation of the CDL. I parked for three days but too many others rolled on. We lost a lot of great drivers back then which I had the honor to learn from.
Not just truckers….

One week general strike. Like the April 6 1919 strike in India. Terrified the Raj… 250 million people simply did not show up. Stayed home in a day of prayer and fasting.

A week with no open stores, gas pumps… deliveries. Repairs. Manufacturing. Don’t buy anything. Don’t sell anything. Don’t consume anything not in your cupboard already. Just a week. The impact would be devastating.

Remind people who are the makers and who are the takers. Sirhr

Revised "The Peoples Convoy" map.
1645455940873.png

You only have to look at the words they typed.
MSNBC had to cut it off almost after it began.
I think they meant almost BEFORE it began.
Such a simple mistake usually means they were rushed, any idiot would read it back to themself and go 'oops' and fix it.
Then they chased us down the street to our bureau.
Bureau ?
That's not a word you can easily mistake for 'van' or 'hotel' or other conveyance or domicile.
Is the bureau perhaps preceded by 3 letters like FBI, CIA, NSA, etc etc etc ???

You only have to look at the words they typed.

I think they meant almost BEFORE it began.
Such a simple mistake usually means they were rushed, any idiot would read it back to themself and go 'oops' and fix it.

Bureau ?
That's not a word you can easily mistake for 'van' or 'hotel' or other conveyance or domicile.
Is the bureau perhaps preceded by 3 letters like FBI, CIA, NSA, etc etc etc ???
Not true WRT Bureau.

News Bureau is an old and standard and regularly used term. Esp. in Canadistan.

As for the rest of your post... spot on! These MSNBS propagandists are just there to prop up Commie Justin Bieber - er - Trudeau. Oh, wait. I transposed that. Must have been I was in a rush. Nope... on purpose ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Davo308
All this trucker convoy sh#t is all great and good, but, I have this distinct feeling, it's not going to make one iota of difference to the powers that be. Showing this kind of solidarity is a definite good thing.
As been said before, you want to make voices heard, stop Interstate/local commerce in this country for a min. of two weeks to a month, that will make .gov officials open their eyes, because, once their stocks start taking a huge dump, their backdoor deals/promises can't be met, they might realize how important our voices are.
This .gov overreach has been going on for damn near two F'n years now.
IF people didn't take notice, and plan ahead, well, I just don't know what to tell them.
We have all been paying attention to the sh$t that's been going on in Canukistan, what did their commie .gov do?? Bring out more jack-boots to apply more pressure on the necks of their own people. You think that won't happen here??
That sh@t WILL, in time, happen here. It's in the play book.
These F's in .gov, will run to their hidee-holes, Cheyenne Mt's., under the Capitol, and run this country remotely. leaving us to feed amongst ourselves.
WE THE PEOPLE, means jack-sh#t to these F's.
OK, rant over! Can't sleep. I should be planning a couple of summer trips, go see the kids, so I can keep my lovely wifey happy, but, NO, I'm awake and worried about stupid sh@t such as this.
I do hope, that all the truckers involved with this movement, have a safe journey and all goes well. Even after my rant, I respect them for what they do and stand for, and I agree with the message that's being sent. IF, I was still a OTR trucker, I'd be in line with them, blast'n that F'n air horn! Convoy! Let them trucks roll, 10-4! Mac(y)(y)

You think it will end up any differently than in Canada? It's a distraction, nothing more. It's a going to be an alphabet soup operation just like Jan 6th. Worst case...it's an excuse to seize more power through emergency decree. You're danger close to election time...watch for it.

I respect the sentiments but REALISTICALLY, how far do you think this (convoy) will go. They can stop it easily with all the prior warning.

As someone mentioned earlier, the way to do it is for all the trucks to just go home and stay home for a week or two.. Imagine all the gas stations with big sign out "NO GAS'. That would throw a massive monkey wrench into things. What would they do, send goons to all the truckers homes and force compliance...that would be a lot harder than stopping a convoy.

I would add one modifier to your solution. It would be better if truckers stop delivering to leftists strongholds but supply the freedom loving cities and states.

Starve the enemy but feed your friend.

I would add one modifier to your solution. It would be better if truckers stop delivering to leftists strongholds but supply the freedom loving cities and states.

Starve the enemy but feed your friend.
That doesn't work. The fucking commie scumbags with their hybrid cars and Elements with Biden/Harris and Keep Austin Weird stickers drove from Austin to my Trump supporting bugout town and laid the shelves bare at our only grocery store.

If people are too stupid to not nominate and vote for Trump and restore 1st World living conditions like we were enjoying when he was in office then they can enjoy burning their furniture and standing in bread lines. If Trump and the Right allow another election to be stolen right under their nose in '24 then they are complicit and can FO too.

Lol...Gold, silver, crypto, paper money etc all worthless "in the collaspe".

But it's not going to happen in the lifetime of any member here.

Best to build as much wealth as you can now. Generational wealth. Invest, save, etc.

Or, hell spend it on trinkets to make you happy :)

Set your children up to be above the fray as much as possible. Sacrifice now, for the benefit of the family. GL.

The problem with stopping all trucking as a protest is that it doesn't hurt the politicians at all. It hurts people that work for a living and depend on materials to come in for them to make things and get paid. Cutting the supply chain off will crush people who are already in a bad spot due to current supply chain issues along with inflation issues.

Creating a situation where mass layoffs would come to blue collar workers hardly seems like a great plan to stick it to the politicians. I applaud the desire to stand united and do something, but in my opinion, this isn't it.

The muppets (Congress) will just pull a Trudeau and be out of session while they're in DC

Now they're there but not accomplishing what they hoped and they're at the mercy of whatever tactics DC is willing to employ against them.

The muppets (Congress) will just pull a Trudeau and be out of session while they're in DC

Now they're there but not accomplishing what they hoped and they're at the mercy of whatever tactics DC is willing to employ against them.
That's fine they can stay out of session.
Gives them less time to fuck over the working people.

The problem with stopping all trucking as a protest is that it doesn't hurt the politicians at all. It hurts people that work for a living and depend on materials to come in for them to make things and get paid. Cutting the supply chain off will crush people who are already in a bad spot due to current supply chain issues along with inflation issues.

Creating a situation where mass layoffs would come to blue collar workers hardly seems like a great plan to stick it to the politicians. I applaud the desire to stand united and do something, but in my opinion, this isn't it.
You are not thinking broadly enough.

The general population needs to be affected this way, they need something to make them think..

Half of America lives behind the screen of CNN or the likes, not realizing the damaging things that are happening to our republic. They need something to affect them, to shock them into doing the mind work to truly see the bad direction our politicians are purposely taking us.
It will affect the politicians when it affects that general public.

Support the convoy and prepare your self for the tantrums

Back when fair and honest elections steered the course of a country and decided what a politician that wanted to stay in office did for the people, a trucker's strike would be the last thing political leaders would want.

Now, the Dictator Biden and Dominion laughs from the windows of the White House at the truckers. There, there will never be a shortage of pudding and toilet paper for Jen Psaki to wipe his ass with.

While I cheer the effort. What are the possible outcomes. One can look at Canada.

1. It rallied people and got attention globally, which is a good thing. Their voices... horns were heard. But not much changed in Canada’s parliament.

2. The Government met their actual peaceful civil disobedience with media lies( racists and Nazis),freezing funds(godund me,give send go, bank accounts), and then used real force, (body armor, pepper spray, gas mask, horse all backed up with guns, FORCE). Arrested then confiscated their trucks. (Their sacrifice is appreciated)

3. They, the politicians hid. Did you see any of them take the time to go down and communicate face to face with the Truckers? Nope. They sent in the help, the tax payer funded militas...

4. I do not believe the Canadian Government took them seriously until they actually experienced it. Now the US Government has seen this and is already taking precautions, fence around Capital is already being erected... again.

So in my opinion what it really boils down to, Are you law enforcement badge wearing fucks going to stand up for the side of tyranny and oppression? Or are you going to join the fight for freedom?

Can you see the difference between true Tyranny and the push for individual rights?

I’m generally a proponent of law-enforcement I’ve even been in some messed up situation before where people have looked the other way. Now is the time for you guys to look the other way and allow this to happen. This current administration had no problem green lighting groups like antifa Black Lives Matter to violently protest and burn down cities to call for the dismantling of the police force in the defunding of you. Who’s side are you on ???

I’ve never sucked government dick for a paycheck

Here is the Jackboot in Canada openly enjoying being brutal to unarmed, peaceful protesters and hoping to get to do more:

Don't think our even more thuggish, militarized "LE" forces are going to be any different.

You are not thinking broadly enough.

The general population needs to be affected this way, they need something to make them think..

Half of America lives behind the screen of CNN or the likes, not realizing the damaging things that are happening to our republic. They need something to affect them, to shock them into doing the mind work to truly see the bad direction our politicians are purposely taking us.
It will affect the politicians when it affects that general public.

Support the convoy and prepare your self for the tantrums
Oh, I get it. The problem is that the people they are trying to reach, will be at home, drawing a paycheck, whether they stay for 1 hour, 1 day, or 1 month. The people that are getting kicked in the nuts are the people trying to get to work because they need a paycheck to live, or the people trying to get materials to do work. If you are a contractor and you need wood to build a house you have a contract to build, and you can't get the materials, then it's the contractor that suffers. He's not going to bring his crew in to stare at each other and get paid, so he'll tell them not to come in. How that changes anything for some dumbass in DC, who's not even in DC at the moment, and doesn't give a shit about you when they are in DC is something I'm not able to grasp.

These politicians don't give a crap about us. Period. Full stop. If they did, they'd be riding in the trucks with the guys, protesting. Instead, they are ordering barriers to be put in place, putting State Police on alert, and figuring out ways to hurt the people protesting.

I'm all for protests, I just don't see how this does anything but hurt people trying to get by or feed their families. Circling the beltway of DC while they are sitting in their home states does good, how?

Sacramento California Freedom Convoy support 21Feb2022

This is one of many beat, arrest, process for hours, and dumps that has become the standard for Ottawa police/dicktater jack booted thugs. The jbt things is true, thats how Ottawa police refer to themselves in the leaked text messages. Where they rejoiced in the horse stomping.

More Ottawa Police continue arrest and dump. 21Feb2022

photo_2022-02-22_newjersey_convoy.jpg

Reactions: louu
For those who question the possible effects and outcomes of the convoys, I will ask you to also explore the effects and outcomes of NOT doing the convoys !
What is your alternative?
Sit on the couch and wait for the elections , good fucking luck with that !
If that is a acceptable alternative for you then you are a mental case living in a false sense of hope and a state of denial .

I suggest people start going to their houses if they are out of session. Seriously. Gated community? No problem. They can’t do anything. Just go on in. Remember the couple in Illinois or wherever it was that Antifa marched right on through and the couple was there holding their guns and got arrested for brandishing guns or something? Yeah they couldn’t do anything either. Go to those gated comms and protest. If it’s ok for people to protest in reg people neighborhoods then it’s ok for you to go to theirs. Problem is, most of them own so many houses it’s hard to know which one they’ll be at! What people also don’t realize us that this is simply a numbers game. You can pretty much do whatever you want with a large enough group of people. I mean if you really want your voice heard you can’t stop with the convoy. You should also be protesting for everyone locked up on their phony 1/6 to be freed.

I think the display is good for solidarity and all but in terms of getting shit done they'd be better off finding an isolated parking lot somewhere and just parking the rig and locking it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Oh, I get it. The problem is that the people they are trying to reach, will be at home, drawing a paycheck, whether they stay for 1 hour, 1 day, or 1 month. The people that are getting kicked in the nuts are the people trying to get to work because they need a paycheck to live, or the people trying to get materials to do work. If you are a contractor and you need wood to build a house you have a contract to build, and you can't get the materials, then it's the contractor that suffers. He's not going to bring his crew in to stare at each other and get paid, so he'll tell them not to come in. How that changes anything for some dumbass in DC, who's not even in DC at the moment, and doesn't give a shit about you when they are in DC is something I'm not able to grasp.

These politicians don't give a crap about us. Period. Full stop. If they did, they'd be riding in the trucks with the guys, protesting. Instead, they are ordering barriers to be put in place, putting State Police on alert, and figuring out ways to hurt the people protesting.

I'm all for protests, I just don't see how this does anything but hurt people trying to get by or feed their families. Circling the beltway of DC while they are sitting in their home states does good, how?
go sit on your thumb then.

something needs to happen and its starting this particular way, its happening throughout the world. why wouldnt we want to start peacefully in this manner, it is going to get alot of attention.

people will wake up, they are still busy choking on cheeseburgers at the moment.

theres 101 ways to skin the cat, at least we are moving in the skinning the cat direction, at least something is happening

You guys may be better at the latter part of this thing, but you entirely miss the point of the first part. Non-violent resistance isn't very effective if the object of your ire ignores you. Just like with the Canadian Il Duce it is when they meet peaceful protesting with violence that the protestors win.
Whatever is done (telegraphing, announcing, etc.) that will provoke an overreaction from the government is how you win. You have to take the hits. You have to let them bloody you without retaliating, but you have to catch it on film (which is always is nowadays with livestreams). True-Doh may have gotten the vote of the Quislings in the Canadian Parliament, but he has already lost the country.

These evil, woke, racist, commie motherfuckers we are up against are so gobsmackingly arrogant and certain of their power over we serfs that they will not be able to resist rolling out the Kings men and murdering Americans. No one who professes this much hatred against white, working Americans will be able to resist murdering us, and when they do they are finished, and I mean just as finished as all the citizens they murder.

Reactions: XP1K
True-Doh may have gotten the vote of the Quislings in the Canadian Parliament, but he has already lost the country.

These evil, woke, racist, commie motherfuckers we are up against are so gobsmackingly arrogant and certain of their power over we serfs that they will not be able to resist rolling out the Kings men and murdering Americans. No one who professes this much hatred against white, working Americans will be able to resist murdering us, and when they do they are finished, and I mean just as finished as all the citizens they murder.

Courtesy of Dominion Voting Systems, "news media" that would make Pravda ashamed, and "Big Tech" being all in on rule by the Global Elites, the local dictator doesn't have to worry about elections or public opinion or negative news stories.

If you think them being brutal to you will elicit widespread public sympathy... good luck... look around you, the media will tell the sheeple the more brutal and horrific they are to you the better. Remember how you felt when human rights minded folks mentioned that having the CIA torture "terrorists" was probably not compatible with human rights and all the "good folks" said "please torture them harder"... Well get ready because you are the next "terrorists" and the people will be baying for ever more graphic accounts of the brutal things that were done to you.

Just look at the police chats from Canada above, the "LE" that folks worship, overjoyed to be able to play SS thugs and hoping they get to go back and brutalize more people again.

People don't understand how much complete control the forces of evil have gained, but as the illusion is being swept away, the smart people are realizing that reality is going to be very different than previous history and anybody's fond fantasies of the righteous easily sweeping away the evil.

go sit on your thumb then.

something needs to happen and its starting this particular way, its happening throughout the world. why wouldnt we want to start peacefully in this manner, it is going to get alot of attention.

people will wake up, they are still busy choking on cheeseburgers at the moment.

theres 101 ways to skin the cat, at least we are moving in the skinning the cat direction, at least something is happening
I haven't been sitting on my thumbs. I go to my Representatives offices and meet with their staff. From the local level to State level. 30,000 of us showed up at the State Capital to protest and be heard. Know what they did? The exact opposite of what we were there for. Our voices outnumbered the opposition probably 1,000 to 1. Yet we weren't heard. No need to tell me how amazing this will be and how they'll be listening after this comes along. What exactly are they protesting? Mask mandates? You mean the mandates that are going away in liberal states?

Just as mentioned a few posts up. The Union's elected these people. Now they have buyer's remorse. I'll bet you a bear claw that nothing changes, other than a lot of truckers getting tickets.

They will be there for the SOTU.

Or they can hide and.show us what they are all about.

Honk Honk is now the acronym for Heil Hitler

They said the Canadian protesters were displaying nazi propaganda...it was images of Trudeau being a nazi on signs.

They said the protesters were attacking police with tear gas.

What they left out was the protestors were only kicking tear gas rounds back to the police...who had just DENIED using tear gas on the protesters.

IF they get to DC and the protest even remotely resembles anything like Canada's, it's sad to say but it will never remain as peaceful as in Canada. And it won't be because of "us".
We all know the bad-actors and alphabet instigators, Pantyfa and BLM fire-starters are already being recruited and the random dumpsters of bricks and uhaul's full of banners and javelin rods are on the way.

Reactions: mtrmn and NoDopes
I question why they're going to DC anyway. It'll draw lots of attention yeah but, there's quite a few videos on youtube that show DC as pretty much a ghost town at the moment. I see articles about the fence going back up but that could all be for show. It's hard to know what to believe anymore. Anybody here been through DC lately that can confirm or dispell the myth of DC being vacated at the moment?

Seems to me like our efforts might be better spent at the local levels. What if we all descended on our county seats ?

Reactions: Not a Clue
IF they get to DC and the protest even remotely resembles anything like Canada's, it's sad to say but it will never remain as peaceful as in Canada. And it won't be because of "us".
We all know the bad-actors and alphabet instigators, Pantyfa and BLM fire-starters are already being recruited and the random dumpsters of bricks and uhaul's full of banners and javelin rods are on the way.

Ah yes, "muh optics". Same thing with certain "affluent (lol)" firearm owners that look down on Clevis owning one. These self-prescribed arbitrators of righteousness will gladly force that firearm from Clevis's hand if they had the authority. Clevis simply isn't worthy.

Why should anyone be concerned with others behavior? Narrative and optics will never be on the "convoy protestors" side, anyway you look or slice it. You think the media will report fairly? Lmao. Have you learned nothing over the past several years.

Only behavior you can control is your own.

RFKJr has been holding rallies, at least in Italy, regarding the atrocities currently being committed by our govt. If anyone want to see it, and sources for what he says, pm me. I can also start a private telegram group for this type of info.

Barstow Live right now!

Reactions: RUTGERS95 and BCP