• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THE PEOPLE'S CONVOY - Departing Adelanto Stadium, Adelanto California Feb. 23rd.

I have learned something after being kicked out of several groups, that then went private. Being a freedom shit poster is the fastest way to expose "infiltrators." I don't post prolifically, either.

paulreveremodern.jpg

Livestreaming the whole convoy. It's not exciting right now, driving, cb chatter, and commentary. Overpasses have been covered in flag waves, however it is getting dark and cold in the desert.

Reactions: acudaowner
Around a dozen big rig trucks and a couple of hundred people gathered at a parking lot in the city of Adelanto for the kickoff, according to Ben Collins of NBC News
Sure, NBC news. Saw a video above with at least 100 trucks, probably more.

National Guard is already getting prep orders.
The national guard presence, along with the fencing around the capital, are visuals to keep the jan 6 narrative alive: those on the right are dangerous to our 'democracy', and must be dealt with, with force.

We’ll see.....

I’m just on hot standby and waiting to see where this goes and if they actually shut down the belt line like was proposed. Delayed buying airfare and booking a room. Supposed to be at the Capital on the 9th to accept the Medal of Bravery and Medal of Distinguished Service for Nemo A534. If it is fubar and blocked I guess ‘some odd star’ can accept and take it back to Lackland.... 🙄

The convoy will be an inconvenience for many people. Please try to balance that inconvenience with what will be left of our country if biden finishes off the Constitution, communists don't get dental. Some of you will say, well spacemonkey, I will be dead before that happens.

You're not dead, it is unfolding now, in real time. Accept it, pick up your Freedom, and wave it around like your wang in the wind.

Wysiwygtv is live on twitch and Oreoexpress will be as soon as he has a signal.

If you made it this far thank you. The convoy is a reverse color revolution. Watch Ukraine on Fire (2016). This is Putin's motivation. FREEDOM

Reactions: Dunraven
I came across I10 westbound AZ to CA yesterday, every truck stop was loaded with trucks, every rest stop loaded and the I10 was loaded.

Did not see anyone supporting the protest.

That sounds like every day I-10...
Wait until some begin to hit I 81 north of Roanoke. Its already 50% trucks on a winding, narrow, stretch of highway. Ill be taking any other route.

The convoy will be an inconvenience for many people. Please try to balance that inconvenience with what will be left of our country if biden finishes off the Constitution, communists don't get dental. Some of you will say, well spacemonkey, I will be dead before that happens.

You're not dead, it is unfolding now, in real time. Accept it, pick up your Freedom, and wave it around like your wang in the wind.

Wysiwygtv is live on twitch and Oreoexpress will be as soon as he has a signal.

If you made it this far thank you. The convoy is a reverse color revolution. Watch Ukraine on Fire (2016). This is Putin's motivation. FREEDOM

I think a lot of folks are beginning to see the shits n the fan, the fats in the pan. Ive noticed more kindness like right after 9/11.

Does anyone else get why they require licenses (administrative “law”) for any decent paying career now, hint it ain’t for “the children” or for “safety”

Reactions: duke308
The national guard presence, along with the fencing around the capital, are visuals to keep the jan 6 narrative alive: those on the right are dangerous to our 'democracy', and must be dealt with, with force.

Yeah, I feel bad for the kids of those guard, “what’s your daddy do?” “He fights for politicians to help end the threat of freedom and liberty”

For those guard who are in DC, there is only one way to save their honor, but I doubt many have the fortitude, intelligence, and self respect to take it, Japan had some very good traditions.

Last edited:
So did all of this just magically stop?

So this would be really funny if, after all the dust settles, that Petro doesn't have any gas or supplies delivered to them ever again. Payback is a bitch.
right, the truckers that supply their gas need to just say no

Looks like I 10 traffic here in Cochise county, all day every day.
Yeah, there must be some really isolated people on this board if they think that is anything other than everyday highway traffic...

Sacramento California Freedom Convoy support 21Feb2022

This is one of many beat, arrest, process for hours, and dumps that has become the standard for Ottawa police/dicktater jack booted thugs. The jbt things is true, thats how Ottawa police refer to themselves in the leaked text messages. Where they rejoiced in the horse stomping.

More Ottawa Police continue arrest and dump. 21Feb2022

View attachment 7813201
That's awesome thanks for posting I'm 20 minutes away from the Fairgrounds and I'll be there with the family. Hope he plays Saturday night on Saturday night!

Reactions: BCP
So, the left CA on a Monday, and a week later are in OKC? Did they hook mule teams to those trucks?

Reactions: oneshot86
The plan was never to be there before the sotu. They are going slow and taking their time so people can join in. The one from ca is over 8 miles long currently. 4 convoys joining in Hagerstown, MD. Expected to be over 30 miles long atleast when everyone joins up.

Never said it wasn't real, Just lots of traffic. Haven't seen any banners. But it is not likely they would be visible from the mine shop either way. I really hope this does get some momentum, and goes better than the goat screw of Jan 6th..... Easy boys, one can dream!

Never said it wasn't real, Just lots of traffic. Haven't seen any banners. But it is not likely they would be visible from the mine shop either way. I really hope this does get some momentum, and goes better than the goat screw of Jan 6th..... Easy boys, one can dream!
oh, i wasn't picking on you. just a convenient reply, sorry mang.

Reactions: Eddystone