• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Potato.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Got ya, fuckers.

Start with a medium Russet. Preheat oven to 450 F. roll potato in Olive Oil, salt liberally. Put on middle rack for 55 minutes.

Remove, slice, garnish with you're favorite topping. some of mine are sour cream, butter, salt and pepper. Alternative is good brown gravy.

Sit back, enjoy.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Pbgt
    Cool way to get baked?
    1707181062037.png

Such a potato cooked in such a way would still do better than the current president.

Which is not saying a lot, I will admit.

Bake potatoes, halve potatoes, scoop potatoes out of skins, mix with cheddar cheese, place mixture back into skins bake until cheese melts.
    I thought we were gonna bash brandon, not talk about potatoes

Use purple potatoes. My wife's parents were farmers, and grew these. It freaked me out the first time they served them at dinner. 😆
    20210102_150724.jpg
    20210102_150739.jpg

• Love
    • Haha
    Reactions: Glowie and Maggot
    Damn, 55min? Need to change your name to MoneyBags.
    NG is cheap in Ok. My heat, oven, and dryer all run off gas and even on a cold month my bill is under $150. And its never gone off like the electric.

I'm a poor.

Reactions: NoDopes