• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Predator Tactical Lone Star Challenge

Rich Emmons

just an old has been
Supporter
Minuteman
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">The Predator Tactical Lone Star Challenge... LSC</span></span>

December 3-4, 2011</span>.

This match is the evolution of the<span style="font-weight: bold"> Long Range Alley Tactical Match, Texas Bolt Rifle Championship</span> and the several mini matches held since then. This will be be the main event for 2011 with sponsorship prizes.

<span style="font-weight: bold">For more details about the match click below </span><a href="http://therifleranch.com/The_Rifle_Ranch/The_Predator_Tactical_Lone_Star_Challenge.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Match Details</span></span></span></a>

Match sign up will take place by submitting the application on the webpage no earlier than September 13th, 10 am CST. No application will be allowed prior to the sign up date and time!

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">Match Entry</span></span></span>

This match will be the preliminary kick off to several nationwide qualifying events to the<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt"> 2012 Precision Rifle Shooting Series.</span></span>

Competitors will shoot in the qualifying matches to earn a spot in the 2012 Series Finale which is planned for first week in December 2012. More information on the 2012 PRSS will follow.

Re: Dec. 3-4, 2011 Rifle Ranch Round-Up Season Series

Another match at The Ranch! Looking forward to hearing the details.

I'm definitely going to try and make this one...

Did somebody say cash? That means I'm comin' down. That's one of my key words. Here are some other words boobs, beer, cops, carnival, lake, golf cart, drag racing, guns, ammo, hunting or heads up I snap to attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did somebody say cash? That means I'm comin' down. That's one of my key words. Here are some other words boobs, beer, cops, carnival, lake, golf cart, drag racing, guns, ammo, hunting or heads up I snap to attention. </div></div>

You forgot "Hey ya'll, watch this"

Texan's only or will some "outsiders" be invited too?Maybe even someone from Louisiana,or worse than that---Tennessee.

Re: Dec. 3-4, 2011 Rifle Ranch Round-Up Season Se

Sounds great, I'll be there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bellator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Texan's only or will some "outsiders" be invited too?Maybe even someone from Louisiana,or worse than that---Tennessee.</div></div>

Tennessee......Better than Oklahoma!!!!!!!!! Although I think this one is open to all

I hope I can make it. If I do I'm gonna bring my B game. It's my highest form of game.

Rich & Boss

OK, it's time for more info on the 3-4 match.

Mick

I can tell you that they installed a pool for the scuba stage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha 01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can tell you that they installed a pool for the scuba stage
</div></div>

Do I get to RO from the pool??? I'll bring my arm floaties...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill be there....swimming in the pool </div></div>

Only if you bring the girls!

Sounds awesome! I'll try my best to get there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill be there....swimming in the pool </div></div>

....wait what?

I'll try to make it out there! ninja remember your floaties and stay in the shallow end
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll try to make it out there! ninja remember your floaties and stay in the shallow end
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Hoff,

No backing out. We're car pooling

So it's like NASCAR! Hell yes! We should call it .....

"THE RANCH CUP"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it's like NASCAR! Hell yes! We should call it .....

"THE RANCH CUP" </div></div>

We just might sell naming rights. Maybe The Sprint Cup, or the FEDEX cup.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it's like NASCAR! Hell yes! We should call it .....

</div></div>

Don't you mean

THE 2012 HORNITOS RANCH CUP

first post updated for comment,suggestion, questions,etc.
Thanks for the interest, I think there may enough interest to get this Series thing going... Cash never hurts tho does it Millman

After sitting on the porch talking about this, I knew this would be a good idea. Bringing the truly superior shooters to one match, is where it's at.

Thanks for putting something like this on Kevin.

This is an awesome idea and gives us something to work for all year long. Phenomenal idea Kevin and Rich, I can't wait to see it unfold next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it's like NASCAR! Hell yes! We should call it .....

</div></div>

I'm kind of partial to "The Mick Cup"

Mick

Thinking of doing a repeat of the 9/11/10 Shreveport Match trophies for Dec. 3-4, 2011 Match

what ya'll think? Who want's the gold one this year?

DSC03057.jpg

DSCN2742.jpg

Rich,

They look good but I wouldn't put "Long-Range Alley Gun Club" on them.

Mick

You bet "Cousin Eddy" and I would come back down for another round we really enjoyed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You bet "Cousin Eddy" and I would come back down for another round we really enjoyed it.</div></div>

Y'all better come back.... I need some good laughs....

This match and series will be great. Kevin knows how to put a match on and he has a GREAT RO....

He also has made some changes to the place to give the players more shooting position (like we needed more)and if he say's your going to shoot 200 rounds you will. I'm notorious for running short of rounds. Stage books are a BIG plus too...

Mick

I like the stage books, wish more comps would incorporate that idea.

I think this is an exceptional and outstanding idea.. but you just eliminated all of us north, north central US. MT,ND,SD,MIN,MI. Not to mention the entire NE. Long way to go just to try to qualify.

If you want to reach the entire SH communit, save the locals and the wealthy. IT would be appreciated if more matches through out the country could be considered a qualifier. With a family and the fuel prices the way they are, it's hard.

Just a thought.

probably will add a few matches up north and east, problem is i just don't know of that many. Wyoming just had a pretty good one and i know there are a few out east I'm just not that aware of them as being Major matches. Let me know of some and i can add them.
Thanks for the compliments tho, and make no mistake, I'd love to get you guys up north and NE to come shoot it out with us.

ASC is a worthy match and will be added even though it has become nearly impossible to get into.
If Mammoth has a individual match it will be considered.

Looks like a great idea to me. I'd be in for another match in sherevport. I agree about some matches that are more in the center of country. ASC and Mammoth would be 2 great matches to add.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thanks for the compliments tho, and make no mistake, I'd love to get you guys up north and NE to come shoot it out with us.

</div></div>

Likewise many of us would love to compete. Getting to 4 matches that are a long way away is problematic on many levels. Maybe based on you home address, regional qualifiers?

I'll see what I can dig up.

As I mentioned the match is a great idea.. kind of the best of the best for that "X" year.

Re: Dec. 3-4, 2011---LPRC & kickoff to Rifle Series

Can't wait, I'll be going back to the bolt gun for this one.

Looks like fun Rich.

Regarding match entry, will this be a first come first served based on a email time stamp?

Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seven mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like fun Rich.

Regarding match entry, will this be a first come first served based on a email time stamp?

Matt</div></div>

That is the plan

I'm sending my e-mail in today to beat the rush.

Thanks to Matt Burkett with Predator Tactical for stepping up to be the match sponsor. Predator tactical will donate one of their custom made IRON SHRIKE pistols!!! More details to follow.

Sign up for the match will begin <span style="text-decoration: line-through">October 9th, at 6:00PM CST</span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099"> September, 13 at 10am CST</span></span>.

You can get more information about the match here:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">Match Information</span></span></span>

There is a button on that webpage to sign up, or you can click this link:

<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dHBMR3dPa3FMUUZIQmphRVZOWlNVWFE6MQ#gid=0
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">Match Sign Up</span></span></span></a>

Remember, do not submit the application before the opening bell! After the entries are submitted, I will be in contact with you via email.