• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The real justice system

1626908835462.png

So he kicked in the door when nobody aswered the door bell… but they still say “alleged” home invasion? Ain’t no alleged about it, what the fuck else would it be at that point if not a home invasion :rolleyes:

Hopefully the homeowner will post the video on youtube spilt screen so we can see his war face and the shocked face of the intruder. I wonder if the homeowner uploaded a photo of the dude so he could use the target software to find out what kind group he had under duress.

So he kicked in the door when nobody aswered the door bell… but they still say “alleged” home invasion? Ain’t no alleged about it, what the fuck else would it be at that point if not a home invasion :rolleyes:
Dude was Jehovah's Witnesses .

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau and lariat

Technically it was a residential burglary.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Technically it was a residential burglary.
If the house was occupied, it was a home invasion. And the penalty is far more severe.

The fact that the owner was waiting with a surprise… makes it automatically a home invasion. Just a bad home to invade. Retard should have stuck to residential burglary.

Sirhr

Another reason to aim for the pelvic girdle. No harvestable organs down there.

Blow out the kidneys, liver, heart and lungs and you are just wasting the equivalent of a new Corvette!

Sirhr
Blow his junk off in order to harvest his organs... if that's not savage I don't know what is. You're as cold as ice sirhr.

Blow out the kidneys, liver, heart and lungs and you are just wasting the equivalent of a new Corvette!

Sirhr
Decisions, decisions, decisions, Isnt life a bitch,

You have to make a snap second decision as to whether to be sure to stop the threat or save the paycheck.

What we need here, to make a legitimate pun, is a silver bullet.

Edit:

Another good reason for the head shot solution. They arent transplanting brains yet. Biden's proof.

Reactions: tomcatmv

Sirhr
Bad ass range dude former military taught us that, said bird shot best weapon for home defense will drop anyone in that area. Bleed out most inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Yall need to learn more about organ transplants.

You have VERY specific parameters and timing from end of perfusion, to harvest, planned transport, and transplant.
I promise, its profitable. But you need better plans.

Bad ass range dude former military taught us that, said bird shot best weapon for home defense will drop anyone in that area. Bleed out most inevitable.

You dude was plain wrong.
Have seen LOTS of people shot at close range with bird shot.
Many at very close range in areas with major vessels closer to the surface than the pelvis.
Horrible choice.

Bleeding them out doesnt help with organ harvest anyways.
tissue, eyes, skin, and bone if they are registered and qualify.
but no heart, liver, kidneys, pancreas, lungs.

If the house was occupied, it was a home invasion. And the penalty is far more severe.

The fact that the owner was waiting with a surprise… makes it automatically a home invasion. Just a bad home to invade. Retard should have stuck to residential burglary.

Sirhr

There is no separate penal code for “home invasion”. It is a residential burglary, PC459/460. If there are occupants present then the perp is eligible for a sentencing enhancement per PC667.5

Many at very close range in areas with major vessels closer to the surface than the pelvis.
Horrible choice.
So keep my birdshot loaded up then?

There is no separate penal code for “home invasion”. It is a residential burglary, PC459/460. If there are occupants present then the perp is eligible for a sentencing enhancement per PC667.5

Must vary state to state. Home invasion in Florida is covered under 812.135; burglary is 810.02.

So keep my birdshot loaded up then?
only if you want to cause some wounding, not even stuff that leaves a painful memory for a long time.
a little while a ago saw one. cleaned up, pellets out (7 shot), dressing, watch for a day to make sure ok, go home. less than 10' distance.

Im still sticking with a 9mm pistol or a 556 AR

only if you want to cause some wounding, not even stuff that leaves a painful memory for a long time.
a little while a ago saw one. cleaned up, pellets out (7 shot), dressing, watch for a day to make sure ok, go home. less than 10' distance.

Im still sticking with a 9mm pistol or a 556 AR
#7 is steel. I've shot clays and quail at a place that requires (supplies) it. It sucks!

I didnt see the case, the police did tell me it was older shotgun ammo. wonder if it was steel or lead. Either shows up on imaging.

Im sure thats why....:rolleyes:

And there is a difference between taking a few pellets from an ND or a near-miss at short range than there is from taking an entire 1-1.25 oz load square in the meat at close range.

The energy of a shotgun is phenomenal. And since pellets don't exit, they leave all that energy in hydrostatic shock and loads of wound channels.

Yes, getting shot by some shot sucks. Taking a full load from across a room... probably terminal if it gets in the boilerworks or arterial areas.

There are some good youtube videos showing the effects in ballistic gel.... but I don't have time right now to look them up.

Not that I necessarily advocate a shotgun for home defense. But it has its uses.

Sirhr

Yall need to learn more about organ transplants.

You have VERY specific parameters and timing from end of perfusion, to harvest, planned transport, and transplant.
I promise, its profitable. But you need better plans.

Horrible choice.

Bleeding them out doesnt help with organ harvest anyways.
tissue, eyes, skin, and bone if they are registered and qualify.
but no heart, liver, kidneys, pancreas, lungs.
Just ask Dick Cheney.

#7 is steel. I've shot clays and quail at a place that requires (supplies) it. It sucks!

Funny I shot one of my highest sporting clay scores ever (90) using #7 steel. 1 oz of #7 steel has more pellets than 1 oz of #8 lead so your pattern density is even better.

Neither clays nor quail are difficult to kill. Anyone who can't get them done with steel sucks, not the ammo.

Also killed plenty of teal with #6 steel (mass equivalent to #7 1/2 lead)

Reactions: BurtGummer
Funny I shot one of my highest sporting clay scores ever (90) using #7 steel. 1 oz of #7 steel has more pellets than 1 oz of #8 lead so your pattern density is even better.

Neither clays nor quail are difficult to kill. Anyone who can't get them done with steel sucks, not the ammo.

Also killed plenty of teal with #6 steel (mass equivalent to #7 1/2 lead)
The extra 3/8 oz probably helps. ;-)

But I'm not the best shooter either.