• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The schiff is starting to hit the fan

expected no less than what is being done nothing , no charges except little people , no jail time or punishment for those guilty of anything . A giant waist of money 30million + waisted by the dims now 25million waisted by the rip's .

I hope Trump wins and replaces Barr with Cruz or someone that will actually hold up the law.

Isnt Cruz the guy that was vocally against the Pacific free trade deal than in secret voted to fast track it to approval?

I find this woman about as crazy as the rest of them....

But dueling conspiracy theories is fun! It's like those banjo people...

Sirhr

She is skeptic just like me. You should be skeptical of claims like this. But I'm open to looking at the evidence they have because the narrative makes sense. And Hillary's demonstrated propensity to lie profusely, set up a secret email server, play dumb when asked about it (bleach? ).

Reactions: XP1K
All of these cases will be dropped if Trump is not elected in an under the table deal to not go after Trump in court for whatever they say he's done post-presidency.

lol

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

Hunter-BIden-Emails-Feature-Main.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FishinGuns
lol

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

Hunter-BIden-Emails-Feature-Main.jpg

Nothing gonna happen. All this already investigated and debunked by the media...

"He is being protected..."

"We made a deal with him that he wont hit us here in the US"

🤯

Lucy [holding football]: This one's for real, you're going to kick it over the moon this time

Me: LOL...get the fuck outta here

Reactions: RTH1800
Call me skeptical on this OBL story but the with the players involved it wouldn't surprise me. HRC is pure evil and the lengths that this dirtbag would go to gain power knows no bounds. Obama got the nod over HRC in 2008 since the puppet masters knew he would be easier to control and more appealing to the useful idiots. HRC got the job at foggy bottom as a consolation prize and would set her up for 2016. Always felt there was a reason why they went after Flynn so hard and why Sullivan continues to persecute him. They are afraid of what he know and for the sake of the Republic hope it sees the light of day

Ok I was skeptical at first, but this is legit y’all. Why would they lie about having the rest of the evidence, you can see right here they weren’t lying about the conversation with the congressman.
SIGH=Shit is gonna happen
I’m calling it

Not a peep on any Mainstream Fake News Media Outlet.

Reactions: Ravenworks
This won't get proper attention until President Trump decides to address it in a evening press conference, and it needs to pre-empt dancing with the Stars, Midget Monday on TLC, ect...
That dude on Next News is in the YouTube video above talking about how he’s met with Trump Jr and recommended exactly that after briefing Jr on the info they have

Reactions: Concrete shooter
This won't get proper attention until President Trump decides to address it in a evening press conference, and it needs to pre-empt dancing with the Stars, Midget Monday on TLC, ect...

Would a few vague re-tweets make us happy? Because that's what we're going to get.

Looks like Giuliani will be in trouble for exposing Biden...

Guessing Wray and Barr will quickly file charges against him.

Reactions: Concrete shooter

If it only went to a certain place would we be hearing about it now?

Doubtful...

Imo guy was smart to handle way he did. Killswitch of sorts and cannot be written off as a liar and conspiracy nut

What crime did RG commit by taking a copy? Why am I sorta feeling happy RG got a copy?

Deflection of the actual content versus who has possession of the content doesnt negate the content :)

I was there with you. Im sorta beginning to think there is more yet and we are getting bits at a time to generate interest.

Idk, this is all over despite big social medias attempt to oppress.

Your being played. This is all to rile up the base to give them 4 more years to do nothing. Same old BS different day. With that said, I am still voting for Trump!

Burisma was hacked by russia...

Uh huh, I mean sure...thats common knowledge ammirite? Winkz winkz.

Oh and, I agree with RG . A step further, assuming whats on that laptop is pretty bad...and it appears as though it is, wouldnt that open joe up to blackmail by proxy?

Remember, trump was putins bitch because of all the dirty he has on trump...which turned out, well...

But here we seem to have some hard evidence. You can bet russia and china (among others) have ALL this and much much more.