• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The sickness is deep in this one Obi Wan

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Mentall illness being normalized is the sign of a sick and declining society.

We have enough historical lessons that, as a society, we should know enough to stamp this out with extreme prejudice. Or at least canvas tuxedos, electic shocks and rubber rooms. But, no. History is bunk too, in a post-modern effort to destroy freedom.

Meh... Camilla mainstreamed it. So guess this whack-job just wants to be a princess or something.

Interesting that the mentally-ill are 'free' to crave horse cock and get hoof implants. But 'Americans' who want to be 'free' to raise their families, pursue their dreams, enjoy the life of a rugged-individualist... are considered pariah's and are being targeted for utter destruction.

Pendulum gonna swing. But in time?

Sirhr

iu

"Transabled" is their next round of bullshit, too. This is where you get to pick ans choose which disabilities you identify with. I saw a news article about a woman who blinded herself because she felt she should have been blind.

you mean a guy dressed up like a woman who wants to be a horse lol ha ha ha ha ha .
    people are crazy
    isn't that a reincarnated lesbian trapped in a man's body ?

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    THere is an upside. It's in France so we wont have to pay taxes so the liberals can give it welfare when it becomes ....whatever its going to become....which wont be healthy.

But that shits contagious. We're fucked.

"It's" called a furry.
    Look it up.
    There was a school around here that put litter boxes in the bathrooms for the "furies". Someone I know went and pigged out on German food and beer the night before, then bombed the litter box during a basketball game the next day. He said it looked like a cow shit in the box twice. The litter boxes disappeared after that.

So, I identify as a black lesbian muslim. The fact that I am so white that I glow in the dark and I am 6'4" and 260 lbs does not change that.

What do I win?

So if I identify as a dog and go around humping people's legs that should be fine right? I mean shit I'll even paint my little pecker red.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    So, I identify as a black lesbian muslim. The fact that I am so white that I glow in the dark and I am 6'4" and 260 lbs does not change that.

What do I win?
    A yrs supply of kfc

Reactions: Ronws
    Yall need to cut her some slack. She aint the first that dreamed of being a horse. Who remembers prancercise?

• Haha
    Reactions: vinniedelpino

What do I win?
    A Gen-U-Wine Black lesbian muslim. One about as pretty as you, so you match.

Reactions: Ronws
    Yall need to cut her some slack. She aint the first that dreamed of being a horse. Who remembers prancercise?

You can blame booze, low lighting and Fatcock for this…. Pretty sure he played stud with both of them.

That crazy Fatcock, he just doesn’t give a fuck what he fucks.

Why stop there? If you were really committed to this, you’d pioneer surgery to transplant your brain into the animal that you identify as

I’ve read this thread, tried to come up with something witty to say, but the entire idea, the entire movement has taken me beyond words.

What....wait. Mental illness is a growing problem? And all this time I thought was guns, especially those evil black rifles, or is that racist to say? ;)