• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Soul of America

1662143774383.jpeg

and agents will be knocking on your door to take you away
No

History doesn’t repeat but it does rhyme.

I think the 1 billion private firearms in America , the thousands of gwot insurgency trained vets and the proliferation of technology in this country available online and at Home Depot etc will be quite the wrench in the works of repeating history

We should be concerned that the true driving forces (faces) behind this entire Dem shit show could easily elect to burn it down rather than lose it.

They don't love this Republic and they do not value it's true citizens.

If they cannot prostitute it, drain it and enhance their power/wealth with it, they would just as well kill it rather than lose control of it.
I do not believe they would hesitate.
I believe they already have a deadman switch sort of plan in the wings.

Even in movies, the Captain will elect to scuttle the ship rather than let it fall into enemy hands.
Such an act is viewed as honorable, noble and patriotic under such circumstances.
The problem is, they perceive Us as the enemy.

./
No offense.

But.

If you cater to the muh pension just doing my job police and .mil.

Well

Youre helping the evil side.
These people need to be shunned black listed etc. Instead you send them rifles , Frank teaches them classes , and half the people on this site want to buy them coffee.

Seem like another one that acts like it’s Mayberry and it’s just a few bad apples

The apple tree is poisonous and any non poisonous ones are culled. Stop fertilizing it.

933DEA45-D46C-4947-B220-E571D391934A.gif

Last edited:
Throwing out the word "democracy" in speeches and the written word is no accident.

"Democracy" as opposed to the word "Republic" sounds like all power is or should be vested entirely in the hands of individual voters.

When a person who hasn't bothered to study the difference between the two forms of governments hears the "D" word he or she gets the impression that, a democracy, is our form of government.

When the "D" word permeates every speech then the single, uneducated person's understanding is that anyone opposing a real democracy is a traitor, fascist, racist and hate-monger. Therefore, they must be opposed all costs.

To the people embracing the "D" word, anyone else must be exterminated. To them, desperate times call for drastic measures.

Anyone supporting the flag and the "Republic for which it stands," is taking away their right to vote and ripping away power which rightly belongs to the people. That is their world view.

Nothing will change that world view because a "democracy" is the perfect form of government. Give a toddler nothing but candy to eat and they will throw vegetables in your face.

What the worshipers of the "D" word don't realize or want to understand is that in a pure democracy the majority don't give two Hershey squirts about the rights of the minority.

In case the Republican readers of this message haven't figured it out; YOU are the minority and must be eliminated.
Yes, when he said something (I didn't watch) saying like Trump killed democracy....well, I'm 100% fine that. We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. Our so-called representatives are elected based on a democratic process. But we are NOT a democracy. I blame the Bush krime family for this mentality of "spreading democracy." We should have been spreading democratically elected represenatives to a REPUBLIC (preferably constitutionally based) and not this illusion of dumb-speak labeled "democracy."

No offense.

But.

If you cater to the muh pension just doing my job police and .mil.

Well

Youre helping the evil side.
These people need to be shunned black listed etc. Instead you send them rifles , Frank teaches them classes , and half the people on this site want to buy them coffee.

Seem like another one that acts like it’s Mayberry and it’s just a few bad apples

The apple tree is poisonous and any non poisonous ones are culled. Stop fertilizing it.
Sorry but I do take offense.

No doubt there is trash in every profession that needs to be purged.
Crooked cops, crooked firemen, crooked doctors, crooked janitors.

I vet the entities I do business with.
I make a personal decision to do so based on my belief that they still do more good than harm on a daily basis.
I have elected to not do business with some entities because I do not agree with their idea of domestic policing and will continue to do so.

I have had equipment involved in 6 incidents in the last 18 months which is at a higher frequency than usual.
ALL were absolutely, 100%, without question the right decision under the circumstances.

I totally can imagine the possibility of me in a face off with some totalitarian government imbeciles at some point in the future but I refuse to paint all levels and all members of a profession with such a broad brush as some.

I still reserve the right to support those that are doing good work and I will most certainly continue to do my absolute best to train or equip those I deem fit to protect my public. While I make my living at this, I acknowledge that L.E. is the absolute bottom of any potential profit to be had. If I wanted $, I would do nothing but high end hunting rifles.

I have no problem with you believing in whatever your life experiences, your circle of friends and your information sources have formed you into.
You may find me fighting and dying next to you in a common cause ( I believe you and I both love this country very much), but in the mean time, don't you fucking dare try to judge me when you are not in my lane and do not know the people I know.

Respectfully.
T

I make a personal decision to do so based on my belief that they still do more good than harm on a daily basis.
I have elected to not do business with some entities because I do not agree with their idea of domestic policing and will continue to do so.

I have had equipment involved in 6 incidents in the last 18 months which is at a higher frequency than usual.
ALL were absolutely, 100%, without question the right decision under the circumstances.

I totally can imagine the possibility of me in a face off with some totalitarian government imbeciles at some point in the future but I refuse to paint all levels and all members of a profession with such a broad brush as some.

I still reserve the right to support those that are doing good work and I will most certainly continue to do my absolute best to train or equip those I deem fit to protect my public. While I make my living at this, I acknowledge that L.E. is the absolute bottom of any potential profit to be had. If I wanted $, I would do nothing but high end hunting rifles.

I have no problem with you believing in whatever your life experiences, your circle of friends and your information sources have formed you into.
You may find me fighting and dying next to you in a common cause ( I believe you and I both love this country very much), but in the mean time, don't you fucking dare try to judge me when you are not in my lane and do not know the people I know.

Respectfully.
T
Yeah I’m sure your buddies would refuse to and don’t enforce things such as

Covid shutdowns
Ccw laws
Nfa laws
Red flag laws
Etc.

I’m sure they enforce all laws equally regardless if another officer , a judge , a politician etc is involved

Like Giuliano’s broken window policy. Let’s start with the small stuff. How many of your buddies have illegal tint on their personal and work vehicles ? How many use turn signals and head lights approximately?

Nah their above the law. That’s for little people. And people like you just help them

Meh. I'm sure team Biden knew this speech and rhetoric would get tons of press and media coverage, and...provide yet another angle of division. If not overtly inflammatory in nature.

Planned and intentional and just more media distraction, drawing attention away from the current state of things that actually impact people's daily lives.

Yeah I’m sure your buddies would refuse to and don’t enforce things such as

Covid shutdowns
Ccw laws
Nfa laws
Red flag laws
Etc.

I’m sure they enforce all laws equally regardless if another officer , a judge , a politician etc is involved

Like Giuliano’s broken window policy. Let’s start with the small stuff. How many of your buddies have illegal tint on their personal and work vehicles ? How many use turn signals and head lights approximately?

Nah their above the law. That’s for little people. And people like you just help them
There.
I posted a laughing emoji to your reply. Boom. Back atcha. We both know how to play internet.
If you are laughing at my beliefs then at least I got you pegged.

I stand by my words.
I am not going to sway you and I will not try.
I'm too old, stupid and in-bred to change my views on this as with most important things.
Neither of us like anti-Constitutional bullshit laws.

Not counting dogs, I only have about 5 "Buddies" that are alive in this world and they aren't my customers.
However, I do believe the majority of my customers are "little people" just like me, share my beliefs and will be on my side of the fence if the SHTF. They will either be on my side of the fence or in my sights.

In the mean time throw your monkey shit at somebody else.

Respectfully.
T
I’m going to tread lightly with this but here it goes.

Government leadership is disgusting and more. They are thieves and ruthless murderers. We all agree it seems. They give direction and orders to be carried out by all hired underneath them. We can agree. Atrocities committed by governments to the tune of hundreds of millions of deaths and uncountable suffering, has been carried out not by the decision makers at the top but by the YES MEN beneath them mainly gov employees with government guns. I’m sure we are still on the same page.

When do we apply this knowledge to today and accept that anyone working on the inside is carrying out their daily duties to the satisfaction of those they take orders from or they wouldn’t be working. Every man under the direction of the state regardless of his own beliefs or ignorance of the world around him is a man empowering a state that has and continues to murdered its own citizens, steal the vote which is the only legal political recourse, impoverish the working class, and demonizes and imprisons those that oppose it. When can we agree that the evil men in power would have NO power if it weren’t for those that carry a gun in defense of the STATE.

If shit goes south and it is, anyone that can read a book should know that men that draw a government check is the danger. Very few will turn their back on a paycheck especially if it affords them a seat at the table and not one on a cattle car. Paid government statists will oppose you. They always have. Very few will turn their back to the only way they know how to make a living which is off the back of the working man’s labor.

Take from this what you will.

Example. Fbi
Murders innocents regularly

Arms equips pushes to action terrorists.

Commits false flags like Whitler etc.

And people on our side support them materially emotionally etc

I will say I talk to a lot of LEO guys and even a lot of them in heavily conservative areas are looking for new careers. The previous higher ups are hanging them out to dry, or the liberal woke types are being put in positions of power. Sheriffs are voted in by conservatives but everyone between them and the street officers are starting to be real blue.

3-4 years ago they loved their jobs, now they are checked out.

I don’t play softball and I made my point. One of these days you will post something that resembles a thought and contribute to the discussion. Until then....
You don’t want to hear anything except what your thoughts are. Anyone that thinks differently than you is brainwashed and ignorant according to you. Almost like you want your own little world to live in, but wait, here you are with all your anti gubment and law enforcement talk. You do know this sight is founded by prior service, who teaches law enforcement classes. Oh and by the way says he will flip your info to law enforcement if they ever come to him asking. Yet you are steady here spewing shit from your mouth. Seems you fit into one of two categories

A: full of horse semen and looking for more

B: a glow in the dark novelty toy, trying to entice someone into saying something that gives you a reason to flex. Well flex secretly, because you wouldn’t be involved in any real action.

You don’t want to hear anything except what your thoughts are. Anyone that thinks differently than you is brainwashed and ignorant according to you. Almost like you want your own little world to live in, but wait, here you are with all your anti gubment and law enforcement talk. You do know this sight is founded by prior service, who teaches law enforcement classes. Oh and by the way says he will flip your info to law enforcement if they ever come to him asking. Yet you are steady here spewing shit from your mouth. Seems you fit into one of two categories

A: full of horse semen and looking for more

B: a glow in the dark novelty toy, trying to entice someone into saying something that gives you a reason to flex. Well flex secretly, because you wouldn’t be involved in any real action.
Instead of one line pot shots like a bit ago and then long winded tirades like above that you mostly made up, why don’t you challenge my position with dialogue and make me rethink my position or even consider yours. It does take a certain skillset.

People may not always agree with me but they damn sure know where I’m coming because I explain it. Try it for yourself sometime. In fact go to the post of mine that hurt your feelings and show me where I’m wrong and tell my why you think so.

Instead of one line pot shots like a bit ago and then long winded tirades like above that you mostly made up, why don’t you challenge my position with dialogue and make me rethink my position or even consider yours. It does take a certain skillset.

People may not always agree with me but they damn sure know where I’m coming because I explain it. Try it for yourself sometime. In fact go to the post of mine that hurt your feelings and show me where I’m wrong and tell my why you think so.
You couldn’t hurt my feelings if I let you champ.

You have an all inclusive hate for .mil and law enforcement from just about every post you have made that I have read. Every government worker is a worthless paycheck grabber to you, no exception. Anyone that would conspire or collude with the police are just as worthless in your opinion.

There are plenty of aspects of government that are out of control, and should not be around. That doesn’t mean they are all in the same basket and deserve the same treatment. You have no filter to see the ones that are the exact opposite of what you make them out to be. You see all the same without any burden of proof.

You couldn’t hurt my feelings if I let you champ.

You have an all inclusive hate for .mil and law enforcement from just about every post you have made that I have read. Every government worker is a worthless paycheck grabber to you, no exception. Anyone that would conspire or collude with the police are just as worthless in your opinion.

There are plenty of aspects of government that are out of control, and should not be around. That doesn’t mean they are all in the same basket and deserve the same treatment. You have no filter to see the ones that are the exact opposite of what you make them out to be. You see all the same without any burden of proof.
Not convincing at all but I respect what you just tried to do far more than what you’ve been doing. I’m not anti police or military per se. i’m anti police and military of a murderous corrupt regime. Here we are and I explained why in this thread.

Not convincing at all but I respect what you just tried to do far more than what you been doing.
I said the same thing in another thread and I all got back was, “your .mil brainwashing is still working”

Your harshness is dulled here for some reason. I think your trying to show out for someone

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
I said the same thing in another thread and I all got back was, “your .mil brainwashing is still working”

Your harshness is dulled here for some reason. I think your trying to show out for someone
I’m not harsh most of the time. The only time I am is when guys like you can’t verbalize a thought and lash out instead. I don’t show respect where none is shown to me. I was being respectful to @Terry Cross although I disagree with his conclusions. I

Go back to my post #122 and dissect it piece by piece. Debate each and every point I made. Tell me where I’m wrong. Explain to me not in a generalization, but in specifics. If you can’t do that then I won’t bother giving you my time like I’ve been doing today and will just scroll on by your outburst because they are boring.

Your posts here are intriguing. But, I’m not going to take numbnuts off of ignore to see the other side. 🤣

I’m going to tread lightly with this but here it goes.

Government leadership is disgusting and more. They are thieves and ruthless murderers. We all agree it seems. They give direction and orders to be carried out by all hired underneath them. We can agree. Atrocities committed by governments to the tune of hundreds of millions of deaths and uncountable suffering, has been carried out not by the decision makers at the top but by the YES MEN beneath them mainly gov employees with government guns. I’m sure we are still on the same page.

When do we apply this knowledge to today and accept that anyone working on the inside is carrying out their daily duties to the satisfaction of those they take orders from or they wouldn’t be working. Every man under the direction of the state regardless of his own beliefs or ignorance of the world around him is a man empowering a state that has and continues to murdered its own citizens, steal the vote which is the only legal political recourse, impoverish the working class, and demonizes and imprisons those that oppose it. When can we agree that the evil men in power would have NO power if it weren’t for those that carry a gun in defense of the STATE.

If shit goes south and it is, anyone that can read a book should know that men that draw a government check is the danger. Very few will turn their back on a paycheck especially if it affords them a seat at the table and not one on a cattle car. Paid government statists will oppose you. They always have. Very few will turn their back to the only way they know how to make a living which is off the back of the working man’s labor.

Take from this what you will.
The bold, italic, underlined parts are all inclusive. This is my point with you, there is no good only bad.

You used the words “very few” twice in there. That is new for you from what I have read.

Ok, for the people referencing Hitler, let's stop that for a minute.

During the fall of the Weimar Republic, Hitler wasn't someone with a 4% approval rating getting on TV or the radio telling people that the citizens that won't vote for him are enemies of the state. He also didn't wake up every morning and do the 180 degree exact opposite of 'what would be good for Germany today?', let alone bow to the enemies looking to destroy Germany at every corner, give in to every LGBTBBQWTF bullshit nor actively try and weaken the German ideology.

He did literally the exact opposite of it during a time where the exact problems Biden is causing were being effected onto the German people; which is exactly why he was elected, unlike Biden.

You guys are actually looking for a Lenin reference.
sorta. Marxists were advocating similar ideas of 'sacrifice for the greater good' BS, but the dementia patient and his handlers are definitely using NSDAP style propaganda and background images

Declaring a portion of society enemies of the state is a 'both' thing.

M

sorta. Marxists were advocating similar ideas of 'sacrifice for the greater good' BS, but the dementia patient and his handlers are definitely using NSDAP style propaganda and background images

Declaring a portion of society enemies of the state is a 'both' thing.

M

They are sort of doing that now with the whole 'help us keep our democracy against these domestic terrorists'.

Greater good = 'our democracy'

Anyone not agreeing is against it and thus against what 'we' need/want/is good for all of us.

Therefore, we need to do anything necessary to destroy and remove them. Sounds just like the Bolsheviks.

But Captain Potatohead is already walking his bullshit back from last night.

They are sort of doing that now with the whole 'help us keep our democracy against these domestic terrorists'.

Greater good = 'our democracy'

Anyone not agreeing is against it and thus against what 'we' need/want/is good for all of us.

Therefore, we need to do anything necessary to destroy and remove them. Sounds just like the Bolsheviks.

But Captain Potatohead is already walking his bullshit back from last night.
Can’t walk it back now. What goes online stays online lol.

Biden’s attack on Trump supporters sounded eerily similar to a High School classmate of mine who was a rabid MAGA hater during Trump’s 4 years in office.

This guy was a retired O-6 from Virginia Army Guard. Posted about his combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and his political career afterwards.

He came across as someone who would happily round up “enemies of the state”. Either following orders or giving them.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
We should be concerned that the true driving forces (faces) behind this entire Dem shit show could easily elect to burn it down rather than lose it.

They don't love this Republic and they do not value it's true citizens.

If they cannot prostitute it, drain it and enhance their power/wealth with it, they would just as well kill it rather than lose control of it.
I do not believe they would hesitate.
I believe they already have a deadman switch sort of plan in the wings.

Even in movies, the Captain will elect to scuttle the ship rather than let it fall into enemy hands.
Such an act is viewed as honorable, noble and patriotic under such circumstances.
The problem is, they perceive Us as the enemy.

./

You, sir, are very discerning. I think they are currently wiring the bridge, so to speak, just in case they get overrun.

Why do you think there has been an over 100% increase in food processing plant fires in the last year? If they win, it helps them control the populace. If they lose they still make us starve.

We can see many situations like this right now.