• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Syrian Female Sniper, An Amazing Story.

I have to call ' fictional propaganda bullshit' on this story piece .

I could be wrong ? , I would thing that sweet infamous anonymity would be the desired wants of a successful rebel sniper on the prowl, be it either female or male ? .
This is hilarious . So, Why ? , let your face & life's story appear the worlds press for all to see especially your enemy's & all that are on the hunt to end you amazing female sniping killing spree ???

I have to call ' fictional propaganda bullshit' on this story piece.

Fictional? I think they could have made up a better story if it was fake. "Sniper with no confirmed kills" isn't exactly headline material. She's probably going to be killed soon and if you were going to do an inspirational story its better to do it while the person is still alive. Heck, if its fake why are they plastering an innocent someone's face on the internet so they can be hunted down?

I do not see any of the photos showing her face as good enough to ID her but I doubt she cares since she lost her family to the war. I tend to agree that if the story was made up that it would involve a lot more results. Maybe we can send Piers Morgan into the field to find her and I would kick in on buying him a flack jacket, as long as it is yellow.

If real, this woman is little more than a shooter...some of the women who fought for Russia during WWII were true snipers. the accounts of some of them at Stalingrad, and Leningrad are really impressive.

Everything about this story wreeks of bullshit propaganda like someone posted above. The scope, I'm really going to guess it very well may have been photochopped into the image. This story annoyed me for some reason.

Two many inconsistancies like a woman standing up to a man in the muslim world, leaving her husband, and getting taught at a Hamas training camp... Some of those will get a woman stoned to death instead of getting looked up to.

Have to agree with this being propoganda, probably to tug at the heart strings (and purse strings) of us rich westerners.