• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Truth about Slavery in America. Must Watch and should be shared with cucks that have "white guilt".

:ROFLMAO:

your loss.
cliff's notes:
white people were the first slaves in america
a huge percentage of early colonists were white slaves, many died on the journey
a black man codified slavery in the US, was first in America to own a slave "for life".
thousands of free black people owned slaves, even white ones.
native americans took their black slaves with them on the trail of tears.

She's right none of this is taught in schools. I'm surprised YouTube didn't take this video down because it's counter to their view.

:ROFLMAO:

your loss.
cliff's notes:
white people were the first slaves in america
a huge percentage of early colonists were white slaves, many died on the journey
a black man codified slavery in the US, was first in America to own a slave "for life".
thousands of free black people owned slaves, even white ones.
native americans took their black slaves with them on the trail of tears.

Seriously dude? You're going to come out here and publicly confuse the issue with facts. You're a fucking asshole...lol.

Edit...it used to be taught in schools.

Reactions: theLBC
Edit...it used to be taught in schools.
I may not have the best memory but growing up in the 70's I do not recall any of this ever being taught to us.