• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The view does not suck..

View is the western slope of Snowy Range in Wyoming at 10,500. I took the pic last month while rockhounding. Up until recently, I have never seen the grass cured out and brown. Even though there is a drought, the view is still awesome. There is a nice little lake full of brook trout over the ridge.
View attachment 6939760

And my place has the view of the eastern slope of the Snowy Range, Lake Hattie is my front porch. Literally. There's some fish there... so I am told ;-)

Wasn't able to do any shooting out here, but not a bad sunrise here in Texas. No filters. iPhone camera did the trick.
IMG_5717.JPG

That particular spot is behind a locked gate. But there are lots of public places in the area you can go. Look at the usfs roads around the Baker ski resort.

Here's one from a job site I worked at back in the fall. Arkansas Ozarks about 2 hours from where I live

Attachments

• 20181030_174523.jpg
    20181030_174523.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: RNWRKNP
If that lake had trees around it, it’d be too easy for the fucktards to get to and wouldn’t be so perfect!
Good point. Im a sucker for alpine lakes surrounded by trees though.. Possibly because Im a ginger and the sun and I don't always agree.

Where is this? Looks like it would be an ideal fly-fishing spot.

Round top lake. I haven’t fished it yet, we were bear and deer hunting that day. It’s a few miles hike to get there, and there are a few other lakes to fish along the way if you like. Due south of Lake Tahoe.

I went spring bear hunting yesterday and struck out on whacking a bear, but I don't feel like I missed out completely... Especially with the views that I was privy to while I was up in the mountains. This is up near Cascade, Idaho, and the views, they sure don't suck.

Anyone else want to share a snap of their favorite view while out in the wild?

Taken with my Samsung Note 8 (4 photos merged in Photoshop CC)
40486856080_51446e919a_h.jpg
Man! This is a great scene!

please include what state you are in. i am seriously wanting to get out to some of these places to determine whether or not i want to move there. i am headed somewhere else in the next 8 years. the planning is starting NOW

No shooting being done up here but it is relaxing.

Attachments

• IMG_20190106_085418.jpg
    IMG_20190106_085418.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20181219_133915.jpg
    IMG_20181219_133915.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: sandwarrior
please include what state you are in. i am seriously wanting to get out to some of these places to determine whether or not i want to move there. i am headed somewhere else in the next 8 years. the planning is starting NOW
All mine are from Idaho.

Last June down in Nokomis, FL. The view in the evening was awesome, the red tide made breathing difficult.

Cockroach Bay about 25 minutes from me.
A long day on the water and a beautiful end.

A 22 year old picture of my oldest daughter.
She wanted a picnic sunset in the Trinities of Idaho with Grandpa.
Who was I to say no...