• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The view does not suck..

Hour drive from my house, the bike ride from the lake to the point is about 2500', lake is over 6000'.

IMG_20190629_163611116_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190629_163603976_HDR.jpg

The middle of town. The puppy needs to cool off in the sweltering 80* summer highs we get.

IMG_20190728_135033715_HDR.jpg

Great trout fishing around Missoula.
The Blackfoot,the Clark fork,the Bitterroot and Rockcreek

Reactions: TACC
Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
That’s looking southeast from woodfords, and the snow is falling just behind Indian creek reservoir.
Coming down Hwy 88... When you said it, then I can see it in my mind's eye. I was thinking I should know where it is! lol

I'm backwards...going up 88. D'OH!

Ever fish that little lake just above that called Summit Lake? About 1/4 mi. off Airport Rd.? Monster Brookies in there that they planted years and years ago. Just gotta fight the moss.

Last edited:
It took me a while but I finally figured out where the upper shot is. Between Woodfords and Turtle Rock Park. I had a deer run into my truck while driving through there one day. Back in 1990.

Just saw your previous question about summit lake. Had to look for it on the map. Been by there 1000 times, but never been to it. I just took my first fly casting lesson a week ago. All those little alpine lakes better look out this year!

Regarding the upper shot. I know what you’re thinking about it being near turtle rock, but that actually on 88 facing west, about 100 yards past Carson Spur.