• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes The Wife got me this for my Birthday

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
well actually she let me use the credit card to buy it. Thankyou again Scott. You are the man.

sorry bout the pics guys, i aint no good with a camera
PH1.jpg

PH4.jpg

Re: The Wife got me this for my Birthday

I was just looking at those yesterday. Very nice. I'm going to be saving up for a few years for a nice scope, this one is on the wish list.

Awesome gift, enjoy!

Congrats man. I have seen one like it recently somehere
wink.gif

Not yet

Sweet, when are you taking it to the range?

Nice birthday gift. What is that unique furry 2 legged thing in the background in the first pic? A new bipod?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler1833</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet, when are you taking it to the range? </div></div>

tomorrow, you gonna be there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice birthday gift. What is that unique furry 2 legged thing in the background in the first pic? A new bipod? </div></div>
yeah thats my new ghillied up bipod, no its my Husky

its easier to load when the feet are running perpindicular to the bore

Looks like a piece of shit to me... Trade you a MK4 Loopy for it, you add some cash of coarse...

man......I have seen your rifle without eyes for a long time, finally, it is completed!!

very excited for you..congratulations!!

Great set up!! Cant wait to see how it shoots!!

Dyl..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a piece of shit to me... Trade you a MK4 Loopy for it, you add some cash of coarse... </div></div>

looks tempting Jason, but let me think on it
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to borrow a base, Deadly?

That one doesnt fit.
grin.gif
Too long. I probably have a BO or Seekins you can use. </div></div>
thanks for the offer Hydro, i tell you what, ill trade you straight up for that SRS of yours. The rail is what makes the rifle
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a piece of shit to me... Trade you a MK4 Loopy for it, you add some cash of coarse... </div></div>

wink.gif

</div></div>

Limited time offer... Make up your mind quick, or I might retract the offer...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a piece of shit to me... Trade you a MK4 Loopy for it, you add some cash of coarse... </div></div>

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to borrow a base, Deadly?

That one doesnt fit.
grin.gif
Too long. I probably have a BO or Seekins you can use. </div></div>
thanks for the offer Hydro, i tell you what, ill trade you straight up for that SRS of yours. The rail is what makes the rifle
wink.gif
</div></div>

I looked and couldnt find the rail anyway. I have an extra 20 moa rail, either Seekins or BO, I think I gave it to a buddy of mine in TN. So, I couldnt have helped you out after all.

I wasnt knocking your rail, I have only heard positive opinions on EGW stuff. Why is the rail extended like it is? If it isnt in the way, it doesnt matter anyway.

I know this post is about your new glass, but what are the details on the rifle? Looks great. Really like that stock.

Hey no worries Hydro, i think they made the rail so you could mount the rings further back for better eye relief, but it works just fine. The rifle is an SPS tactical in 308, McM A5 stock 60% OD, 30% black, 10% tan, Badger M5, Harris 6-9 BRM with Phoenix tactical Mout Feet, and a homemade 100 mph bolt knob. It shoots great for a stock entry level rifle

i took it out for the pictures, but i just took some 100 mph tape and wrapped it around the bolt knob to give it a little more girth and some padding since i cam the bolt up with my pointer finger knuckle. It just gives my knuckle a little break.

bolthandle.jpg

Wives like this are hard to let go. Mine let me pick up an MST-100 over time. Without her, I couldn't have swung that, so I understand the joys of understanding while not single.
Good for you and her!
Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i took it out for the pictures, but i just took some 100 mph tape and wrapped it around the bolt knob to give it a little more girth and some padding since i cam the bolt up with my pointer finger knuckle. It just gives my knuckle a little break.

bolthandle.jpg
</div></div>

Loving the shit outta that!!! Practical AND tactical!!!
laugh.gif

hey cheap works for me and i can make it bigger or smaller depending on my mood. I will be setup to take orders for these custom bolt knobs here pretty soon
laugh.gif