• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Their coming to a haunt near me,... Update.

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Town 5 miles away will have a protest tomorrow from 1200-1500, supposed to be peaceful,....:rolleyes:

The folks coming,..NAACP, BLM, New B/P'ers, KKK, locals, an 3-5 bus loads of people,..... from out of state.
If they have an itch it I assure you it will get scratched. Many a bud from around the state and adjoining are coming as,..... well lets just call them,... spectators at this point. The SOCV/S will be hanging around as well.
Bama law, no firearms within 1000ft (yes foot) of the permitted protest route.

Last edited:
Town 5 miles away will have a protest tomorrow from 1200-1500, supposed to be peaceful,....:rolleyes:

The folks coming,..NAACP, BLM, New B/P'ers, KKK, locals, an 3-5 bus loads of people,..... from out of state.
If they have an itch it I assure you it will get scratched. Many a bud from around the state and adjoining are coming as,..... well lets just call them,... spectators at this point. The SOCV/S will be hanging around as well.
Which town, gunfighter?

So does that mean you can't exercise your second amendment rights if some idiots want to exercise their 1st amendment rights?
What about if the "protest" is going down outside your place of business, do you have to make sure you are all sheeple ready for the looters / rioters to murder/rape/rob/beat?

Seems like a pretty evil law that you should get changed.

So does that mean you can't exercise your second amendment rights if some idiots want to exercise their 1st amendment rights?
What about if the "protest" is going down outside your place of business, do you have to make sure you are all sheeple ready for the looters / rioters to murder/rape/rob/beat?

Seems like a pretty evil law that you should get changed.
More people than ever here,... are,... Ready,... for this. The local range was full up the last 3 days.

Some people get all the fun......

1200-1500 people protesting in Centre? Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?

Hope you have enough popcorn for that incoming shitshow

Some of them wimmen up there who married brother daddy uncle and had daughters who carried on the traditions, definitely haunt up there, haunted towns, haunted county, scared me so bad I don't go near them haunts...
Strange people up there.. strange haunters...

Set up a guns required Zone. All guns must be displayed as ready to fire such as standing sitting or prone positions... watch the protest through the clarity of optic of your choosing

Some of them wimmen up there who married brother daddy uncle and had daughters who carried on the traditions, definitely haunt up there, haunted towns, haunted county, scared me so bad I don't go near them haunts...
Strange people up there.. strange haunters...
The wild card is the asshole that used to work down in your A/O, as we have seen him run hot and cold on all things, depending wind.

Aries256
Have plenty of popcorn, as well as treats should the show run longer than planned.

Bender

There, their, they're,.... laughing,.... Ain't like your correcting magnetic, with deflection, or is it declination for XXX,... as boots only care about one thing,...message, on station, on time. Only those who read or type care about that, as we never spelled out the proper words as everyone knew what we were talking about 100% of the time. Now the AAR's were different but during debrief, we always had behind the wire types doing that. Never had to spell anything correct, save our Name, Rank, an S/N. But I did one time sign it Haywood. When the FNG brought it back an said I forget to add my last name I said, Oh sorry. I'll add it, then I signed my last name,...Ja'blowme,.... Is that French he ask? He never got it but the fullbird did 2 hrs later,...

333yds,... yea was laughing about that.

Laughing,.... watching paint dry is more interesting. Nothing to see there,... both both sides sucked at their so-called security. They were beating their lips at the bank & courthouse, but uninteresting as shit to all locals,...

Laughing,.... watching paint dry is more interesting. Nothing to see there,... both both sides sucked at their so-called security. They were beating their lips at the bank & courthouse, but uninteresting as shit to all locals,...
Walk by with a Trump flag, or a Confederate flag. That’ll spice things up.
C0B5E0ED-5DB7-4A49-93D7-A3DE54BBDEB7.gif

Told ya.... one look at them wimmen with split level eyes n ears, n three green teeth wuz enuff. B glad yall had that level of incest... spared a riot.

A couple of mg42's @ 350 yards should do.

Play the theme from "The Longest Day".

I know it's close but is Centre considered Sand Mountain? Was warned not to get involved with a Sand Mountain girl but I didn't listen. Cute blonde with big tits but then I saw family videos! 😵

I know it's close but is Centre considered Sand Mountain? Was warned not to get involved with a Sand Mountain girl but I didn't listen. Cute blonde with big tits but then I saw family videos! 😵
No not part of Sand Mtn. Back in the mid 90's Sand Mtn started changing. Centre is not that far from Sand Rock which had it's own rules for 100's of years, but that two has change, an not for the better either.
Bogan Mtn is the last of the old hold out's., but even it's changing. When working I had to travel up there often, however I was forewarned but made friends up there quickly. Not a bad bunch at all as they just want to be left alone, like many places. Got into it with a biker gang, just to the S/W of Bogan on hwy 9 one time, and if not for those boys it would have been a box for me,... The best Mtn spring water in all of Bama up there,... after refining even better yet,.....they say. :p
When people talk about hearing bingo's Bogan Mtn is the first place that comes to mind. Ned Beatty would would have got a ass an mouth load up there for sure,...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Waorani
Well, at least she had big tits, and you got to play with em !

Reactions: Waorani
No not part of Sand Mtn. Back in the mid 90's Sand Mtn started changing. Centre is not that far from Sand Rock which had it's own rules for 100's of years, but that two has change, an not for the better either.
Bogan Mtn is the last of the old hold out's., but even it's changing. When working I had to travel up there often, however I was forewarned but made friends up there quickly. Not a bad bunch at all as they just want to be left alone, like many places. Got into it with a biker gang, just to the S/W of Bogan on hwy 9 one time, and if not for those boys it would have been a box for me,... The best Mtn spring water in all of Bama up there,... after refining even better yet,.....they say. :p
When people talk about hearing bingo's Bogan Mtn is the first place that comes to mind. Ned Beatty would would have got a ass an mouth load up there for sure,...:ROFLMAO:
Nothing but a bunch of backwards hillbillies in those foothills on the AL/GA line. Or so I hear. :-D

Nothing but a bunch of backwards hillbillies in those foothills on the AL/GA line. Or so I hear. :-D

Ugh....you should hear the way they talk. Obviously of inferior stock, low IQ and low breeding.

And folks wonder why we aren't int er rested in being schooled by northerners on certain "historical events".

And folks wonder why we aren't int er rested in being schooled by northerners on certain "historical events".
Thats what happens when the victor is the only one allowed to print history books. If the American people had a brain an wanted the truth about all events it would be different. However what we are seeing now is no different that it was before that event. Northern aggression is still in play with the help of those outside of our borders. However this time around what has become the rust belt with added lies, changes the equation somewhat,...

Thats what happens when the victor is the only one allowed to print history books. If the American people had a brain an wanted the truth about all events it would be different. However what we are seeing now is no different that it was before that event. Northern aggression is still in play with the help of those outside of our borders. However this time around what has become the rust belt with added lies, changes the equation somewhat,...
There is a good argument to be made that the Civil War tensions are not that different from those occurring today. We talk about it as North vs. South. But, really, it was rural vs. urban. Manufacturing vs. planting. Cities vs. country. The fact was that outside of a few small areas (Mobile, Atlanta, Tidewater) the South had little industrial capacity. It was a rural society. Planters and small farmers. Who valued their independence and revered their states/communities/traditions above all.

The North by 1860 was heavily urbanized. The abolition movement was coming out of the urban 'thought' centers, the universities and the new 'newspaper' industry which was now industrialized thanks to printing presses, pulp mills and telegraphs. These urban areas could support populations of academics, philosophers and (to use a pejorative term) shit-disturbers. Who had all kinds of causes ranging from temperance to early progressivism to unions/labor organizing to abolition. And they wanted to force their Utopian ideas on the population across the country... And thanks to the surpluses created by industrialization... they had the money to do it. (remind you of the Wall St. traders of today???)

Once you get a society that is rich enough to support a leisure class and, daresay, a philosopher class... they will sit around all day and try and force their great ideas on the producer class. And because they view themselves as superior (clean hands and all.. don't have to dig ditches like those stupid Epsilon Semi-Morons), they feel they have a duty and a right to force their views on everyone. So they have a pathological need to put their philosophies into action. And because they are superior, in their minds, their actions are justified in their minds.

Don't for a second think that the Civil War was 'just' North vs. South. There were plenty of copperhead Northerners. A LOT of Northern workers wanted nothing to do with abolition and emancipation because many felt that if a lot of 'low wage' blacks came North, which they were sure to do, their jobs were at risk and/or their wages would be depressed. The Klan in the 1920's was larger and more powerful in the North than in the South (though it was sort of a 'new Klan... an interesting history there, too) due to blue collar concern their jobs. The percentage of Northern men who actually fought was tiny. With huge percentages of the Civil War soldiers being immigrants fresh off the boats from Ireland, Germany, Eastern Europe, etc. Established 'Americans' fought in much smaller numbers. As Shelby Foot wrote (and I paraphrase) "The North fought the Civil War with one hand tied behind its back. Not a single member of the Harvard Rowing team signed up. Yale, Princeton, Harvard... it was business as usual. Consumer goods production increased to supply a rich Northern War economy." The Civil War Barons got richer and richer off a war they demanded, but their sons avoided in droves.

A lot of it comes down to the old argument of 'Makers and Takers.' Once the 'takers' get established to the point that they not only live off the fat of the people who work... AND decide that they are going to control the 'makers,' then things go sideways fast.

Sound familiar? How many of the folks pushing today's 'civil war' have ever picked up a wrench. Worked a job. Gotten a paycheck. Started a business. Sweated a payroll on a Thursday? Or are they all just filled with ideas that have no basis in reality... utopian B.S. How many of them are the spoiled children of rich paper-traders, lawyers and academic Utopians and Marxists?

Thoughts for a Sunday. There is no North South. I'd say there 'really' never was. Maybe not even an Urban Rural. There are makers and takers. The makers have had enough. The Takers want more. Including servitude... a servile class of makers who are taking care of their needs in a distant capital. Hunger Games anyone? 1860 anyone?

Sirhr

P.S. What kicked off festivities in 1861 was the election of Lincoln... who was believed to represent the "Takers" by the Southern planter class. Lincoln was not even in the ballot in a lot of Southern states. He barely squeaked through a majority in the North in 1860. The previous administration had been known as the "Do Nothing's" led by James Buchanan. Who let the fuse burn until it was too late. He didn't put a clamp on things... or reaffirm for Southern Americans that their way of life was safe. His administration was paralyzed and/or simply not interested in the issue. November of this year has the potential to be the spark. Unless the current administration 'does something' about what is happening. They could end up as the 'do nothings' and the fuse is burning in so many ways. Don't for a second think that if the radical left seizes power in November they won't go completely Germany 1933 on America.

There is a good argument to be made that the Civil War tensions are not that different from those occurring today. We talk about it as North vs. South. But, really, it was rural vs. urban. Manufacturing vs. planting. Cities vs. country. The fact was that outside of a few small areas (Mobile, Atlanta, Tidewater) the South had little industrial capacity. It was a rural society. Planters and small farmers. Who valued their independence and revered their states/communities/traditions above all.

The North by 1860 was heavily urbanized. The abolition movement was coming out of the urban 'thought' centers, the universities and the new 'newspaper' industry which was now industrialized thanks to printing presses, pulp mills and telegraphs. These urban areas could support populations of academics, philosophers and (to use a pejorative term) shit-disturbers. Who had all kinds of causes ranging from temperance to early progressivism to unions/labor organizing to abolition. And they wanted to force their Utopian ideas on the population across the country... And thanks to the surpluses created by industrialization... they had the money to do it. (remind you of the Wall St. traders of today???)

Once you get a society that is rich enough to support a leisure class and, daresay, a philosopher class... they will sit around all day and try and force their great ideas on the producer class. And because they view themselves as superior (clean hands and all.. don't have to dig ditches like those stupid Epsilon Semi-Morons), they feel they have a duty and a right to force their views on everyone. So they have a pathological need to put their philosophies into action. And because they are superior, in their minds, their actions are justified in their minds.

Don't for a second think that the Civil War was 'just' North vs. South. There were plenty of copperhead Northerners. A LOT of Northern workers wanted nothing to do with abolition and emancipation because many felt that if a lot of 'low wage' blacks came North, which they were sure to do, their jobs were at risk and/or their wages would be depressed. The Klan in the 1920's was larger and more powerful in the North than in the South (though it was sort of a 'new Klan... an interesting history there, too) due to blue collar concern their jobs. The percentage of Northern men who actually fought was tiny. With huge percentages of the Civil War soldiers being immigrants fresh off the boats from Ireland, Germany, Eastern Europe, etc. Established 'Americans' fought in much smaller numbers. As Shelby Foot wrote (and I paraphrase) "The North fought the Civil War with one hand tied behind its back. Not a single member of the Harvard Rowing team signed up. Yale, Princeton, Harvard... it was business as usual. Consumer goods production increased to supply a rich Northern War economy." The Civil War Barons got richer and richer off a war they demanded, but their sons avoided in droves.

A lot of it comes down to the old argument of 'Makers and Takers.' Once the 'takers' get established to the point that they not only live off the fat of the people who work... AND decide that they are going to control the 'makers,' then things go sideways fast.

Sound familiar? How many of the folks pushing today's 'civil war' have ever picked up a wrench. Worked a job. Gotten a paycheck. Started a business. Sweated a payroll on a Thursday? Or are they all just filled with ideas that have no basis in reality... utopian B.S. How many of them are the spoiled children of rich paper-traders, lawyers and academic Utopians and Marxists?

Thoughts for a Sunday. There is no North South. I'd say there 'really' never was. Maybe not even an Urban Rural. There are makers and takers. The makers have had enough. The Takers want more. Including servitude... a servile class of makers who are taking care of their needs in a distant capital. Hunger Games anyone? 1860 anyone?

Sirhr

P.S. What kicked off festivities in 1861 was the election of Lincoln... who was believed to represent the "Takers" by the Southern planter class. Lincoln was not even in the ballot in a lot of Southern states. He barely squeaked through a majority in the North in 1860. The previous administration had been known as the "Do Nothing's" led by James Buchanan. Who let the fuse burn until it was too late. He didn't put a clamp on things... or reaffirm for Southern Americans that their way of life was safe. His administration was paralyzed and/or simply not interested in the issue. November of this year has the potential to be the spark. Unless the current administration 'does something' about what is happening. They could end up as the 'do nothings' and the fuse is burning in so many ways. Don't for a second think that if the radical left seizes power in November they won't go completely Germany 1933 on America.
+1,.... however thinking there will be a valid election in Nov? In reality I look for a F/F that will effect,.... everyone,.... this next go round vs shithole city's only. Seems to me everyone has to be in the same boat prior to the final door opening. Interesting times, for sure.
The thing I really hate is knowing what will happen to children an those who can not defend or provide for their self's once the resupply chain goes tits up.

Not trying to hijack thread but you might wanna read this https://www.stalkerzone.org/civil-war-a-natural-result-of-globalisation/

I was saying whats coming to US for ages now and you see it develop with stunning speed and what was mere 10. years ago unfanthomable and ban material (on this forum) is now the norm and reality. We humans are miserable creatures either destined to repeat mistakes of the past due to stupidity or worse be aware of mistakes and unable to change anything.

We have the summer to prepare to the eventuality that this fall at least 30% of Americans will reject the outcome of the election, regardless of who is declared the winner. Stockpile necessary basic supplies, train and know who your real friends are.

We have the summer to prepare to the eventuality that this fall at least 30% of Americans will reject the outcome of the election, regardless of who is declared the winner. Stockpile necessary basic supplies, train and know who your real friends are.

In the very likely event Trump wins re-election, expect the left wing / communists / democrats to go balls to the walls with trying to cause chaos, civil unrest and widespread violence.

I would hope that those in LE have been giving some thought to who their friends are and who would be willing to have their backs and who they could trust to help keep their families safe, perhaps even maybe watching how current events are unfolding and making plans for both the violence and the demonization by the democrat leadership / local leadership to be way worse than it is now.
"Just following orders" may be a bit interesting when the politicians giving the orders to LE are also the ones calling for the mob to go attack LE...