• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There goes Readiness

skyrep

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2018
Huntsville, AL
just saw this - Commanding General issues new guidelines.

Newsflash.....

You don't own your body in the military this should not be a shock. You don't get to say no to the anthrax course of shots that basically don't protect you from anything... You also don't get a choice on getting a smallpox shot or tb....

I was forced to come in from my college class to take an Anthrax shot, I was about to ETS in a month...so not shocked.

Reactions: Bradu
That will get an IG complaint and get overturned. You cant prevent soldiers from taking something they have earned especially if they are going to lose their leave at the end of the year for something the DoD has NOT made mandatory.

A commander has an immense amount of legal authority. Including that of healthcare among Soldiers. This is not new.

That will get an IG complaint and get overturned. You cant prevent soldiers from taking something they have earned especially if they are going to lose their leave at the end of the year for something the DoD has NOT made mandatory.
What? You can prevent Soldiers from doing many things.

Lol....I dunno anyone who ever got leave besides a immediate family death or the unit was going on block leave...

Hey uh first Sargent can I take Friday off? I have "earned" 63 days of leave and I want a personal day....

Lol yea.... Make sure someone is filming that shit for IG

Reactions: Bender
Lol....I dunno anyone who ever got leave besides a immediate family death or the unit was going on block leave...

Hey uh first Sargent can I take Friday off? I have "earned" 63 days of leave and I want a personal day....

Lol yea.... Make sure someone is filming that shit for IG
So I don't know how long it's been since you have been in but when a soldier uses leave due come October 1st it is actually taken pretty seriously and the commander is reviewed for why soldiers are losing leave especially if it is a large amount of soldiers.

What? You can prevent Soldiers from doing many things.
I get that but I'm just saying with the current climate and the way the Army is that will get investigated especially when a large number of soldiers use leave come October 1st and that policy wont hold up.

This isn’t healthcare. It’s a lie. Fuck uncle sam and those that take a check from him whether welfare or salary.
Sooooo "fuck the troops" is what youre saying????

2km.gif

So I don't know how long it's been since you have been in but when a soldier uses leave due come October 1st it is actually taken pretty seriously and the commander is reviewed for why soldiers are losing leave especially if it is a large amount of soldiers.

Hold on while I catch my breath cuz I'm laughing so hard that you think commanders give a flying F that Pvt joe snuffy didn't get leave.

I got out in 2013 and unless they changed earning 2.5 days a month and most units taking block leave for various holidays... Your not going to make your bank on your first 4 year enlistment maybe a 6 year... Maybe....

This isn’t healthcare. It’s a lie. Fuck uncle sam and those that take a check from him whether welfare or salary.

Wade ..again your talking about something you have 0 clue about ... Healthcare is part of combat readiness... Having vaccines is part of combat readiness if dod determines its needed to deploy somewhere

Wether you agree or not is irrelevant and yes... Division commanders have major authority

Reactions: Ravenworks
Sooooo "fuck the troops" is what youre saying????

2km.gif
Only those not looking for a way out. Same for the police. Same for the secretary of land management, same for the office ladies in the buildings etc. etc.

Hold on while I catch my breath cuz I'm laughing so hard that you think commanders give a flying F that Pvt joe snuffy didn't get leave.

I got out in 2013 and unless they changed warning 2.5 days a month and most units taking block leave for various holidays... Your not going to make your bank on your first 4 year enlistment maybe a 6 year... Maybe....

Wade ..again your talking about something you have 0 clue about ... Healthcare is part of combat readiness... Having vaccines is part of combat readiness if dod determines its needed to deploy somewhere

Wether you agree or not is irrelevant and yes... Division commanders have major authority
You know this isn’t about combat readiness. You know its not about healthcare. It’s a lie. I guarantee this man is a leftist commie. I don’t have to sign my life away to understand that. I can’t wait for the day you guys realize that things have changed.

I got out in 2013 and unless they changed earning 2.5 days a month and most units taking block leave for various holidays... Your not going to make your bank on your first 4 year enlistment maybe a 6 year... Maybe....

Well as some that is still in I can tell you that you are wrong

I’m just saying an IG complaint will happen and it will be over turned.

Yup,just like you have no choice in the matter of your Wisdom teeth.

I’m just saying an IG complaint will happen and it will be over turned.
IG complaint(s) will for sure be made, but there is such vast gray area within orders and directives, as well as the UCMJ, that gives a huge berth to Commanding Generals that the IG report will concur the CG in this case is in his lane to do so.

Is it fucked up? Absolutely. Is it legal within the DoD? You bet'cha.

Well that should help recruiting numbers go up!🙄
I had the opportunity to visit with a squared away young man, on leave, who is in the position of a "Recruiter" at this time. Quite an interesting and enlightening conversation. Quite a challenge for him to meet quota. I'm sure this will not make his job any easier.

Attachments

• Conservatives.jpg
    Conservatives.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 91

This is one of those comments that after you cool off with a cherry-raspberry lemonade White Claw, while listening to the best of Yanni...you tend to regret making on a foum filled with patriots.

i agree with you most times.

NOT TODAY.
We won’t always agree on everything of course. Post #15 and #16 clarifies where I’m coming from a bit more, but you may still disagree.

I would expect good men to be looking for a way out of this mess so they can join the side of the people. A man can’t depend on the govt for a paycheck whether welfare or salary and expect people to believe that he is not on the side of govt. The divide between the citizenry and Uncle Sam is getting further and further apart to where a side must be chosen.

I didn’t feel this way until last year when the police where used against us to protect us from a fake pandemic. I watched local, state, and the federal govt make people miserable. I watched all these levels of govt conspire against the good people in this country. I didn’t feel this way until the military (National Guard) was used to posture against us while giving protection to some of the most evil people in this country if not the world and virtue signal to the left with their race baiting bullshit and pandering to this whole mask/vaccine redistribution of wealth and power agenda.

You may not agree but I hope you can see why I am getting a sour taste in my mouth.

This is one of those comments that after you cool off with a cherry-raspberry lemonade White Claw, while listening to the best of Yanni...you tend to regret making on a foum filled with patriots.
My comment was a generality considering the state of the nation. Read the post that I just made. Being in the military doesn’t make a man a patriot. Not being in the military doesn’t preclude him from being one either. i would question the integrity of anyone signing up to join the military or police today. A year ago this wouldn’t have been a thought. Times changed and not for the better. We are in a marxist revolution right now and most people don’t even know it.

When I worked in the Pentagon we were literally forced under the denial of access to our workplaces to:

Have an iris/retinal scan, whatever it is. I did a shitload of them to Iraqis in 2008-2009, and it was pretty good at catching the ones we wanted.

It was done to us under the guise of the whole 'building going to a retinal scan being imprinted on our Common Access Cards for swipe access to secure areas'. We knew it was bullshit, but yoU Signed the Motherfucking Contract (USMC for the acronym impaired). So we did it...even though we had a completely different badge to access the NMCC down in the lower levels (if you are intrigued, you can do a Google search yourself, but its pretty boring).

Anyways, I got scanned, along with 23,000 other people and as far as I knew, nothing happened. I certainly never got access by swiping my CAC anywhere (insert jokes here).

Havent they mandated vaccines for years?
This is an experimental shot for a fake pandemic. Seems a little different to me. This is more fulfillment of this leftist agenda. The govt is pushing this vaccine way to hard that any rational man would stay as far away as he could from the needle. It’s a shame that the common soldier is being forced. They should get the option of an honorable discharge or whatever you want to call it if they don’t want to bend to the marxist.

This is an experimental shot for a fake pandemic. Seems a little different to me. This is more fulfillment of this leftist agenda. The govt is pushing this vaccine way to hard that any rational man would stay as far away as he could from the needle.
Our opinion on the vaccine is the same. I agree with you 100%. However, I dont think the government sees it that way.

I could be way off but was thinking this could be another way to see who needs to go and who should be retained among the ranks. Most free thinkers and those on the right will hold off taking it or not take it all together while those on the left generally have no problem lining up.

No they don't. It has been taken over by evil people. Kinda my whole viewpoint on people leaving it to disempower the beast.
i’ll submit for your consideration that it was taken over by evil people a LONG time ago....we are just realizing that now. HOWEVER....

that doesnt mean that people serving are evil. i think your passion for what’s right is causing you to make blanket statements that go too far. and while i applaud your passion, i’d encourage you to temper that with some deeper consideration about how things are not always simple. and that blanket statements are troublesome because of the variety of circumstances.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
i’ll submit for your consideration that it was taken over by evil people a LONG time ago....we are just realizing that now. HOWEVER....

that doesnt mean that people serving are evil. i think your passion for what’s right is causing you to make blanket statements that go too far. and while i applaud your passion, i’d encourage you to temper that with some deeper consideration about how things are not always simple. and that blanket statements are troublesome because of the variety of circumstances.
I don’t believe for a second that all those that serve are evil. I didn’t try and imply that although I can see where it could be taken that way considering my bluntness. Of course most are probably decent people. This is besides the point.

You kinda made some of my point by what you said. If a man thinks the govt is evil, then why would he sign the contract to be at its disposal like those in the military or sign up to protect it like those in law enforcement. This is my rationale and does imply that they do realize the evil we are speaking of.

We already seen the police and military used against good people. Why would a man want to sign up for the job knowing that this will only get worse?

Reactions: HD1911
“Why would a man want to sign up for the job knowing that this will only get worse?”

most people that join are relatively young. were you as savy at 18,19,20,21 as you are now? besides, if all the good folks bail, who do you think will be left? those who will eagerly use the resources against the citizenry.

“Why would a man want to sign up for the job knowing that this will only get worse?”

most people that join are relatively young. were you as savy at 18,19,20,21 as you are now? besides, if all the good folks bail, who do you think will be left? those who will eagerly use the resources against the citizenry.
I haven’t seen the good folks stopping the bad folks in these positions from acting anyhow. Considering this, what difference would it make?

I didn’t see or hear of any National Guardsman refusing the order to posture against Americans by protecting the most evil in this country in DC. Officers in my town didn’t have a problem harassing business owners when the city mandated a mask ordinance punishable by a fine up to and including death. All fines are punishable by death. Don’t pay them and get arrested. Resist arrest and get shot. I didn’t hear of any pushing back against the asshole chief we have.

I know. I know. Its their job and they could get in trouble. These guys MUST obey orders even authoritarian marxist ones. This is exactly my problem.

I’m not trying to convince you, I’m just giving you things to think about. If men decided they want their country back and did not want to sacrifice their children’s future by allowing this madness to fester, the National Guard and police would be there to see that they aren’t successful. These guys would see that your children have little chance of a decent future. This part is not debatable. Its completely true and I’m sure you understand it. I would welcome the good men in these positions to my side, the one without a uniform.

Last edited:
most people are already subjects with only the illusion of being free. good news being, all they have to do is realize.

i do know that turning on our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and children is exactly what the evil folks want. the only way they retain power is to keep us fighting with each other.

i also stay away from blanket statements as much as i can.

Reactions: wade2big
most people are already subjects with only the illusion of being free. good news being, all they have to do is realize.

i do know that turning on our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and children is exactly what the evil folks want. the only way they retain power is to keep us fighting with each other.

i also stay away from blanket statements as much as i can.
The only way they retain power is because men are willing to imprison and kill others for them. I bet the average Chinese citizen hates the govt men with guns, they just dare not say it because it would mean certain death.

It’s all perspective. 2020 showed me what the future holds for us. I didn’t see near enough of the good guys with badges or good guys with businesses fighting back. Others may have seen the govt and its enforcers looking out for our best interests and these people would disagree with me.

Reactions: HD1911
I am more surprised the military even gave the soldiers the option to choose I always thought they just gave the shots and maybe 6 months later you found out what it was for maybe .

No fuck you you sorry son of a bitch.

My grandfather served, my father served, I served and both my sons have served and one is DAV.

You're a sorry mother fucker.

I am more surprised the military even gave the soldiers the option to choose I always thought they just gave the shots and maybe 6 months later you found out what it was for maybe .
Currently, no coronavirus vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, but three were given emergency use authorization by the agency. The DOD cannot mandate taking the shot unless it's approved by the FDA.

Reactions: Mojo0254
No fuck you you sorry son of a bitch.

My grandfather served, my father served, I served and both my sons have served and one is DAV.

You're a sorry mother fucker.
The quote you quoted was left far to open for interpretation. I went on to elaborate in a few more posts. While I do despise all govt institutions as they are all cancerous at this point, the individual American soldier isn’t a part of my frustration nor is the individual officer when I speak of the police.

I do feel like soldiers are tricked into believing that they are serving their country when they are actually serving the politicians and the oligarchs interests. I do think people should find a way to leave their govt paid jobs (any) as they are a gear in the machine that most of us think is corrupt. I do think that if anyone has a friend or family member that is thinking of enlisting today, an intervention is needed. None of us here trust this govt. Why sign your life over to it?

If you are still upset after the clarification well I can’t help you. People get a little too wound up about their job. If someone said something negative about the oilfield guys, I couldn’t care less. People get killed and maimed in this line of work as well. Injuries and death are not specific to the military. These guys are serving their country by keeping the oil and gas flowing. Serving one’s country is not delegated only to the military.

Last edited:
Week of the Eagle is coming up (June 21-25), with literally hundreds of Veterans coming in for the week ((estmated 400+/- for the award ceremony, alone). We've already been put on notice that 1. The week may be canceled due to covid restrictions (notice after Memorial Weekend), and, 2. that "Higher" (read DOD) may cancel as the event may be viewed by them as a "super-spreader event", notice to be made AFTER Memorial day (read "last minute"). 3. Now this gets brought up, and may affect our entry onto the post.

Week of the Eagle is coming up (June 21-25), with literally hundreds of Veterans coming in for the week ((estmated 400+/- for the award ceremony, alone). We've already been put on notice that 1. The week may be canceled due to covid restrictions (notice after Memorial Weekend), and, 2. that "Higher" (read DOD) may cancel as the event may be viewed by them as a "super-spreader event", notice to be made AFTER Memorial day (read "last minute"). 3. Now this gets brought up, and may affect our entry onto the post.
Claim to be BLMtifa and everybody will be granted special permission to gather. Shit, you might even get a tour of the White House and see why they call Kamala "Heels Up" Harris.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye