• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These two cheaters were lucky to get out of there alive…

Cheating cunts are everywhere. Last summer, a few of us when to a sporting clays tournament, mostly a fun shoot to raise money for FFA trap shooting at the local high schools. $250 buck 1st prize in four classes and a free BBQ lunch.

Two fuckheads from Seattle show up and are in "Novice" class shooting $15,000 plus K-80's and Gold Medal Grand shells. They are working over high schoolers and duffers shooting for fun to win a plaque and $250 bucks. Each of them broke deep into the 90's.

Every sport has cheaters and assholes. I cannot believe no one checked until that tourney.

WTF is novice class in a charity tournament?

Tale of another crafty fish cheater:

Background stories on that cheater:

3 parter

Slimebag con-man.

Last edited:
Classic expose on cheater Mike Long 😡

Is there a game fish less regulated than the catfish? Catfish poacher? I was wrong. There may be something’s worse than a fish rapist.

So this is what living a miserable life is like...........being pissed that someone is having fun differently than you.

I bet those guys are laughing their ass off at you as they blow by.
It is about basic human decency and being considerate. How would you feel if I used the street in front of your house as a quarter mile drag strip? Well, as you said, I am having fun differently than you and you can bet I am laughing my ass off at you as I blow by your house...

Some folks are just assholes and brought up being dropped too often on their head.

Reactions: Snipe260
It is about basic human decency and being considerate. How would you feel if I used the street in front of your house as a quarter mile drag strip? Well, as you said, I am having fun differently than you and you can bet I am laughing my ass off at you as I blow by your house...

Some folks are just assholes and brought up being dropped too often on their head.
A fucking lake isn't a residential street you dumbfuck

Reactions: oneshot86
LOLOLOLOL

Aw shucks.............did they use a safety pin for hook too?
I'd bet you'd make a typical tournament bass fisherman. Throw a bitchfit and come unglued and tell them they sucked if you saw some old river rat in an aluminum flatbottom catch a 5lb. bass where you were heading with your fish finder to show them proper "lure presentation."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So this is what living a miserable life is like...........being pissed that someone is having fun differently than you.

I bet those guys are laughing their ass off at you as they blow by.
Oh look, the bitch is still butthurt and going to troll all my old posts. Fuck you buttpirate. Cunt.

LOLOLOLOL

Everyone knows the real reason is that you got your ass handed right back to you and your ego couldn't handle it.
No its trash like you that took it over and bitched every time they got their asses kicked. I won a local match and chickenshit losers like you tried to get me disqualified, saying I didn't have my belt in all my beltloops where my holster went.

Once an asshole always an asshole. And fire the idiot at the bowling alley that took obviously fake 100 dollar bills.
eta...Is it passing a counterfeit bill if it is marked "not legal tender" and someone is stupid enough to take it?

Thanks, for the update, confiscating the boat & trailer, thats going to bring some hurt, more so than the 10 days of confinement.
(wonder if good time puts them out after 4 nights).

Reactions: NoDopes
Thanks, for the update, confiscating the boat & trailer, thats going to bring some hurt, more so than the 10 days of confinement.
(wonder if good time puts them out after 4 nights).
Won’t hurt that bad it’s not like they payed for them with their hard earned money…

Cheating is one thing, but why does the state get the boat???

Confiscation laws in almost all states are wildly out of control. The state of Missouri has a law that all proceeds of police seizures must go to education. The state’s own records show that just 2% of the millions that were confiscated in that state made it to the state education fund.

It’s graft in its purest form. We castigate third world countries for this type of corruption.

Reactions: oneshot86
They tacked on some cruelty to animals charges which really brought this into the preview of the state DNR. Once you are on their radar, penalties and restitution can include the truck, boat, trailer, anything used to perpetrate the crime…

In the People’s Republic of China, I mean Minnesota, anything you use to take game can be taken if you are using it to take game illegally.

I don’t know that these two idiots did anything illegal, but I’m sure the LEO found something that did wrong.

or used in the commission of a crime?

I know theres a lot of money at stake with these things....and some type of crime has been committed....

....but hearing grown men crying for the police over a fishing tournament is cringe as fuck....

If you're gonna whoop some ass, whoop some ass....don't go crying to Daddy to handle it for you.
Resorting to violence to solve problems that don't require violence to solve them is the mindset of a tyrant. Use violence when violence is the only option. Yes, dudes do deserve a swat on the snoot but someone deserving a whooping is an opinion. Actually delivering a whooping when there is no clear and present danger if you don't deliver it is a crime. Two wrongs don't make a right. Jesus... didn't your parents teach you anything?

I know theres a lot of money at stake with these things....and some type of crime has been committed....

....but hearing grown men crying for the police over a fishing tournament is cringe as fuck....

If you're gonna handle your business, then handle your business....don't go crying to Daddy to handle it for you.
No shit, ban them for life and be done with it. Who the fuck wants govt involvement in anything!

I guess the state got the boat.....fuck that!

Reactions: lash
In other forms of more cerebral competition and amusement, cheating is also frowned upon. The misguided miscreants can be involuntarily admitted into a kinetic counseling session which prove to be a brief but intense form of therapy.

Reactions: lash