• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are trying the back door now

Jerry as much as I love your posts, but your thinking foolishly. When you have the entire govt and media against you, well your just going to end up being a martyr. They will make you some sort of conspiracy guy, who lost his marbles......the internet forum guys will bash you and state how they would not be hitching their wagon to this nonsense.....well since your violating some law.

The gov's approach is an indirect one. Going directly against the people would cause a war, which they do not want. The "deep state" has time on their side...and they are the ones who make the laws. Everyone knows congressmen do not write laws, lobbyists and companys do...which is illegal.

Make fun of the Republican party all you want for being fractured. WE gun owners are even more fractured than they are. They pass thousands of laws to further there cause, while we get 1 every 3 years, so we can all jump for joy. And we call this winning ????

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson. One of his more famous quotes. But think about it for a minute....does this sound like a guy who would just write his congressman ?? or stand against the govt alone. Does everyone remember we sent several petitions to the king...which he laughed at. There is only 1 thing that works, our founders understood this....and the great cost it is. How did they choose knowing this ???

Jerry as much as I love your posts, but your thinking foolishly. When you have the entire govt and media against you, well your just going to end up being a martyr. They will make you some sort of conspiracy guy, who lost his marbles......the internet forum guys will bash you and state how they would not be hitching their wagon to this nonsense.....well since your violating some law.

The gov's approach is an indirect one. Going directly against the people would cause a war, which they do not want. The "deep state" has time on their side...and they are the ones who make the laws. Everyone knows congressmen do not write laws, lobbyists and companys do...which is illegal.

Make fun of the Republican party all you want for being fractured. WE gun owners are even more fractured than they are. They pass thousands of laws to further there cause, while we get 1 every 3 years, so we can all jump for joy. And we call this winning ????

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson. One of his more famous quotes. But think about it for a minute....does this sound like a guy who would just write his congressman ?? or stand against the govt alone. Does everyone remember we sent several petitions to the king...which he laughed at. There is only 1 thing that works, our founders understood this....and the great cost it is. How did they choose knowing this ???

So, you are saying to do what exactly? In one breath you sound like you are saying it would be crazy to lead the charge, yet in the following breath you state how some of the founders did just that. Again, how do you lead such a thing at this point? Too much control has already been relinquished. Give it another 10 years and there is zero chance of anyone being able to do anything.

Simple answer is to never turn over a gun or go peacefully.

Complicated answer is get popular and level-set.

Run for mayor, run for city council, run for governor, run for whatever. Appoint people that know and despise communism. Rout it out at every level. If resistance is met, call on the constituents to help tear down that wall.

"All politics is local"

Reactions: Bender
the trick is to get them to trigger the downfall, dont legitimize their actions, just refuse to go along with their program until they trigger, then answer in kind.
There's no trick. When is the last time leftists haven't resorted to violence and naked force? It IS what they are. It IS who they are. Why do you think they're so hoplophobic? Most will admit that they don't want you to have a firearm because they don't trust themselves with one. They would use it without thinking and without responsibility because they're not rational. They will attack because that's their nature.

Even now, we'd just be an insurgency.
Simple answer is to never turn over a gun or go peacefully.

This. Ask yourself: would you prefer to die on your feet or live on your knees. If the latter, you need to consider that you're part of the problem. Years ago I made peace with the eventuality that I'll die in a pile of brass. Much better men than me have throughout our nations's history. At a certain age I'll welcome it. Not for a couple decades, though, I hope.

There's no trick. When is the last time leftists haven't resorted to violence and naked force? It IS what they are. It IS who they are. Why do you think they're so hoplophobic? Most will admit that they don't want you to have a firearm because they don't trust themselves with one. They would use it without thinking and without responsibility because they're not rational. They will attack because that's their nature.
There is much truth in the above.
They call on Big Government to fix all the ill human behaviors they know they have.
Some call it projection.
Inequities in their character they believe everyone has.

R

Reactions: gigamortis
Even now, we'd just be an insurgency.

This. Ask yourself: would you prefer to die on your feet or live on your knees. If the latter, you need to consider that you're part of the problem. Years ago I made peace with the eventuality that I'll die in a pile of brass. Much better men than me have throughout our nations's history. At a certain age I'll welcome it. Not for a couple decades, though, I hope.
Dean on Buddy . Already had the conversation with the wife and she understands .
Better men than me have died for far less .
It would seem that some hear have already decided not to fight . Go with peace gentlemen for your peace will not be lasting . Remember that you are free to change your mind should the shqlackles become to tight or to heavy . But alas changing one's mind and changing ones future may have an expiration date .

So, you are saying to do what exactly? In one breath you sound like you are saying it would be crazy to lead the charge, yet in the following breath you state how some of the founders did just that. Again, how do you lead such a thing at this point? Too much control has already been relinquished. Give it another 10 years and there is zero chance of anyone being able to do anything.

It is rather complex. I am saying do not go at it alone, that attempt would be futile.....I highly doubt it would lead to someone being a martyr which we could rally behind....unless there is another ruby ridge. If your wife and child were shot in a doorway, what would you be willing to do ? and could you rally forces with you. What I do know, is that we would be chatting it up on every forum on the net.....but who would go stand with you ?
I'm not like most of you guys who have families, kids, etc. to think about. I have me, myself, and I.

You are correct in saying the govt has total control of things, but also, so did the red coats.

What I fail to understand, is how, in spite of everything the king was doing did we have enough big enough balls to go against them. Everyone who participated knew what was on the table...death, if they failed.

We cannot gather in groups to bolster opinion/numbers without them knowing like our founders did. The no knock ninja's would be minutes away. Nor do I see anyone willing to give up their "luxury"..whatever it may be...to do anything. Who wants to be cold, hungry, and have no internet ?

Someone has to take a stand, but who is willing to be first ?

You would have to be able to say.

I am willing to give up my job, retirement,family and relatives lives, home, land, easy chair, MCdonalds, vacations, peer pressure from friends, family, and internet trolls.
The govt has put us right where they want us...bleating like sheep, but doing nothing...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
One thing to note about comparisons with the American Revolution is that as many have eluded to. If the King had had the same amount of domestic surveillance into every facet of life like our government today now does, and had had as many loyal "Police" groups ready to go round up / kill people at a moment's notice like the government now does and uses all the time, and had been as willing to use them as the government is currently. In addition to having as corrupt courts and politicians at every level as the government now does, the American Revolution would have never gotten off the ground.

As much as freedom loving types hope for, I would not hold out hope that overall the Police or the Military would choose the side of freedom. I think the bulk of them would choose the side of who pays them.

Which is why tactics and plans must be very different.
Also remember it's really hard to liberate and free a people who want to be slaves.
These days more than half the country is begging and pleading for the government to put them in chains.

The last time in a bigly way was The Waco Incineration of those kids. I think the next time they do that they wont escape the scene.

The police choose the wrong side every day, I just hope when the moment of clarity comes during the initial stages of the conflagration they are smart ,,no not smart enough because we know 99% are smart, but have the sense enough to know they are serving an vile evil master. I am not worried about .Mil.

One thing to note about comparisons with the American Revolution is that as many have eluded to. If the King had had the same amount of domestic surveillance into every facet of life like our government today now does, and had had as many loyal "Police" groups ready to go round up / kill people at a moment's notice like the government now does and uses all the time, and had been as willing to use them as the government is currently. In addition to having as corrupt courts and politicians at every level as the government now does, the American Revolution would have never gotten off the ground.

As much as freedom loving types hope for, I would not hold out hope that overall the Police or the Military would choose the side of freedom. I think the bulk of them would choose the side of who pays them.

Which is why tactics and plans must be very different.
Also remember it's really hard to liberate and free a people who want to be slaves.
These days more than half the country is begging and pleading for the government to put them in chains.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I’d like to believe many here would do what’s needed when the time is necessary. I’ve had that conversation with my wife, as crazy as that sounds. My kids are too young to understand and my dad knows. However, I really do fear things have gone too far. This is not even remotely comparable to revolutionary times in our history.

At the end of the day, lots of people like to bitch and talk about things but don’t actually do anything. Those that they are met with likeminded people that may be interested in the cause but few, very few are willing to give up their food, heat, houses, jobs, cars and on and on. That’s why my hopes are not very high. Lots of people talk but that’s generally as far as it goes. I don’t see any inspiring, no pushing, no planning and no execution from anyone to lead the charge. Not to mention, I don’t think anyone really has s clue as to how to come up with a strategy against such a beast we have today. I suppose we could meet in secret and have our own little codes and junk like they did back in the day but how do you pass around the cypher without it being compromised? Something as simple as that can be no easy task.

The best efforts I’ve seen as of late is our own Tucker trying to reach people through giving a helping hand. That’s pretty awesome and I applaud his efforts to garner us support for being good guys. However, I also know humans are quick to forget, your friend today because you paid them more or less, yet your enemy tomorrow. That’s a fraction of the problem in itself, there are no allegiances anymore. Everything is a free for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
The police choose the wrong side every day, I just hope when the moment of clarity comes during the initial stages of the conflagration they are smart ,,no not smart enough because we know 99% are smart, but have the sense enough to know they are serving an vile evil master. I am not worried about .Mil.

Most people serve those that pay them.

Soldiers follow orders. You’re going to be disappointed.

gents we have no law anymore, the law and justice is dead. Protect yourself, family and your neighbors do not trust or help any law/justice, do not ask for help from them, they are all corrupt or being used to do the dirty work of the evil ones.

What happened to supporting the "good" men and women in uniform?

You would have to be able to say.

I am willing to give up my job, retirement,family and relatives lives, home, land, easy chair, MCdonalds, vacations, peer pressure from friends, family, and internet trolls.

None of that shit matters in a communist utopia, which is what we'll get if we can't all come to terms with the fact that some things are more important than ourselves and all we, as individuals, hold dear.

On the one hand, everyone is fucked for centuries at least.
On the other, some people just might make it.

It should be an easy choice.

For instance, I'd be OK knowing that there's a chance @pmclaine 's line continues to live free even if me and mine cannot.

That's what is important here.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
treat them as they deserve to be treated as individuals, friends, neighbors, enemies, bystander, government leech, the uniform does not make the person you will see in tough times,, cops have to be judged individually, when they kick in your door judge them, when they refuse to kick in ir door judge them, when they follow the constitution judge them, when the shit on it, judge them.

this whole first responder hero worship / complex is dangerous to them and us.

What happened to supporting the "good" men and women in uniform?

Not to mention, I don’t think anyone really has s clue as to how to come up with a strategy against such a beast we have today.

I've laid out a few strategies here within recent years that didn't seem to garner much interest. Either because y'all are a bunch of pussies and don't want to talk about anything that might turn the tables, or y'all lack the brainpower/motiviation to even try, or y'all think I'm a fucking idiot that can't pull it off, or something else I didn't think of.

1543365661808.png

1543365695452.png

Its over. We have already given up too much.

Read this:

THE FATE OF EMPIRES

They’ll tell them you’re a terrrorist who has killed women and children. They won’t even hesitate.

Just get you a Honduran mask and you’ll be golden! Hands off!

I've laid out a few strategies here within recent years that didn't seem to garner much interest. Either because y'all are a bunch of pussies and don't want to talk about anything that might turn the tables, or y'all lack the brainpower/motiviation to even try, or y'all think I'm a fucking idiot that can't pull it off, or something else I didn't think of.

Refresh us. I don’t recall anyone laying out plans! I’ve been trying to gather support to do something for quite some time. Hell I even offered to pony up to get people on buses to go directly to DC!

Insurgency. Not a toe to toe war. hard to fight someone that shoots/bombs then blends back in. Hopefully it never gets to that but the nuts are out there. Look at what the Vegas shooter and baseball shooter have done.

Just get you a Honduran mask and you’ll be golden! Hands off!

Refresh us. I don’t recall anyone laying out plans! I’ve been trying to gather support to do something for quite some time. Hell I even offered to pony up to get people on buses to go directly to DC!

The one I'm most fond of is basically this:
A decentralized internet-based communication platform that focuses on localized orchestration of the political efforts of constitutionally-minded individuals in some small area (e.g., a town, district, etc)

The problem it attempts to solve is the present reliance on inefficient platforms like forums, and completely public communist-owned platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc which are not tailored to political action and do little (as a platform) to expand local community engagements.

Even more basically - It's an app that'll help you and all the other people in your area of responsibility that have an interest in routing out communism get together to focus your energy on achieving that result however y'all see fit.

I believe this to be a rather effective approach because it isolates small geographical regions and focuses the attention of those that participate in it on the things they actually CAN influence.

And once that is a success, it can expand to incorporate larger areas like states and counties, and at the federal level.

In an ideal scenario, with wide-spread adoption, I could see good constitution-loving people getting into position in the local governments all across the nation without having to spend a penny on advertising.

For those not in the US, there's no reason it couldn't work for y'all, too.

Reactions: Dewey7271
A decentralized internet-based communication platform that focuses on localized orchestration of the political efforts of constitutionally-minded individuals in some small area (e.g., a town, district, etc)

The problem it attempts to solve is the present reliance on inefficient platforms like forums, and completely public communist-owned platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc which are not tailored to political action and do little (as a platform) to expand local community engagements.

Even more basically - It's an app that'll help you and all the other people in your area of responsibility that have an interest in routing out communism get together to focus your energy on achieving that result however y'all see fit.

I believe this to be a rather effective approach because it isolates small geographical regions and focuses the attention of those that participate in it on the things they actually CAN influence.

And once that is a success, it can expand to incorporate larger areas like states and counties, and at the federal level.

In an ideal scenario, with wide-spread adoption, I could see good constitution-loving people getting into position in the local governments all across the nation without having to spend a penny on advertising.

That would be interesting, but just remember, if it has anything to do with the "Internet" and being an "app" or being on your "mobile device" then everything you say is being sent back to be stored so those that hate you can read it if they wish.

So, after one gets the app, then what? Tell your friends about the app that does what exactly? To talk in secret you already have apps like Signal that encrypt text conversations on both ends. So, no need for that. How would the app help you win a political seat of sorts?

I have read many of them but all they do is make you angry...:)

I know what you mean. I buy these books (Not cheap) and I glean what I think I can use out of them. I realize that we are a nation in decline. I hate saying that but something has to give. Those books have a common theme. "Shit just ain't right" I feel it and some of the the folks here feel it too. Short of a Constitutional Convention or a civil war, nothing will ever go back the way it used to be. Everyone has enough to eat. We are not sending people to gulags (yet). By the time that happens it will really be too late. Can you imagine if our nation went into the throes of a real civil war? I mean, most people dont have the sack for that these days. The result would be for some third rate nation to try to help one side or the other just to get a piece of us. Things have to get way worse yet before anything will change....... Now I'm depressed.

That would be interesting, but just remember, if it has anything to do with the "Internet" and being an "app" or being on your "mobile device" then everything you say is being sent back to be stored so those that hate you can read it if they wish.

This is mostly true. I'm of the mind that I really don't give a fuck, and neither should anyone else. I've got an inalienable right to speak my mind.

The flip side is the intelligence gathered by monitoring conversations. This platform is not a place to discuss the nuance of communist domination and how to undo that. That's a different app.

The goal of this app is to provide a platform where local objectives can be determined in a way similar to how anything else in government gets determined, and to propose and execute actions in furtherance of those objectives.

Sure, it's POSSIBLE the NSA could figure out what's going on in every city in every state, but that intel won't really help anyone.

So, after one gets the app, then what? Tell your friends about the app that does what exactly? To talk in secret you already have apps like Signal that encrypt text conversations on both ends. So, no need for that. How would the app help you win a political seat of sorts?

It doesn't make much sense for small user-bases for the same reason being the mayor of a population of 6 is pretty meaningless. Once numbers reach into the hundreds and beyond is where it'll really start to shine.

Say, for instance, you want a good mayor in a strong-mayor city government with a population of I dunno, 95k or so. Say you've got 2300 users that are fairly active, and average voter turnout for a mayoral race is something like 1/4 the population, or about 23k voters.

So, you've got to figure out who that mayor is gonna be, set the objective to "Get this dude/ette elected to the position of Mayor", and hell, I'd say a pretty good set of actions to follow that would be:
1.) Knock on doors in under-represented districts within that city where people typically don't vote
2.) Hold a public rally in a population center
3.) Attend town-hall meetings on whatever day of the month those happen and voice grievances
4.) Do any kind of thing that'll wake people up and light a fire under their asses

Turn-out is the important thing, and incentivization in the way of money is on the table, though I'm not entirely sure how to pull that one off.

Something along the lines of, "The pool for this action item is currently $350. Whoever participates gets a cut."

Say election day comes and goes, and you know after your efforts that the actual voter turnout for that race should be substantially higher than usual, but there's obvious fuckery afoot. Well, rather than having one chick in a parking lot filming communists stuffing ballots and bitching about it on facefuck, she could put out a sort of emergency action item and probably get a shitload of people there in a hurry. The possibilities are endless, really.

ETA - A note on the "other app" I mentioned in response to W54 -
This one is along the same local vein, and should function similarly to a radio. Also internet based, but the cool part is being able to tune your tx/rx to just your neighborhood all the way out to your state, with public and private channels and filters.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Say, for instance, you want a good mayor in a strong-mayor city government with a population of I dunno, 95k or so. Say you've got 2300 users that are fairly active, and average voter turnout for a mayoral race is something like 1/4 the population, or about 23k voters.

So, you've got to figure out who that mayor is gonna be, set the objective to "Get this dude/ette elected to the position of Mayor", and hell, I'd say a pretty good set of actions to follow that would be:
1.) Knock on doors in under-represented districts within that city where people typically don't vote
2.) Hold a public rally in a population center
3.) Attend town-hall meetings on whatever day of the month those happen and voice grievances
4.) Do any kind of thing that'll wake people up and light a fire under their asses

Turn-out is the important thing, and incentivization in the way of money is on the table, though I'm not entirely sure how to pull that one off.

Something along the lines of, "The pool for this action item is currently $350. Whoever participates gets a cut."

Say election day comes and goes, and you know after your efforts that the actual voter turnout for that race should be substantially higher than usual, but there's obvious fuckery afoot. Well, rather than having one chick in a parking lot filming communists stuffing ballots and bitching about it on facefuck, she could put out a sort of emergency action item and probably get a shitload of people there in a hurry. The possibilities are endless, really..

Interesting idea. I'd suggest however you spend most of your money up front on Lawyers to tell you how to do all this without winding up in jail.
You'll find recently our two party system has worked very hard to make sure it's as much of a minefield as possible so they can shut down anyone not part of their country club. You'll find many states have exceptionally low thresholds of how much money you can spend in an "organized" fashion before you have to start producing loads of paperwork.

Interesting idea. I'd suggest however you spend most of your money up front on Lawyers to tell you how to do all this without winding up in jail.
You'll find recently our two party system has worked very hard to make sure it's as much of a minefield as possible so they can shut down anyone not part of their country club. You'll find many states have exceptionally low thresholds of how much money you can spend in an "organized" fashion before you have to start producing loads of paperwork.

Are you saying the legality of such a platform would determine whether or not you supported it?

Incentivization doesn't necessarily HAVE to be baked in, but it would help with the numbers.

If you could say that a good percentage of the people that attend Trump rallies and the like are people that would eventually end up using the app, then that momentum alone could get it off the ground. I mean, from a practical perspective, the main incentive is reclaiming lost ground from the commies, and getting shit back into the realm of things that make sense. Pretty good incentive all by itself, IMO.

Are you saying the legality of such a platform would determine whether or not you supported it?

Incentivization doesn't necessarily HAVE to be baked in, but it would help with the numbers.

If you could say that a good percentage of the people that attend Trump rallies and the like are people that would eventually end up using the app, then that momentum alone could get it off the ground. I mean, from a practical perspective, the main incentive is reclaiming lost ground from the commies, and getting shit back into the realm of things that make sense. Pretty good incentive all by itself, IMO.

You need to get the idea in front of the man himself.

Be careful how much faith you put in .Mil. Remember after Hurricane Katrina, the National Guard was going door to door confiscating firearms. This happened on Bush's watch. Not the first peep from the federal level was heard denouncing the confiscations. This was a beta test of what they plan on getting away with on a larger scale in the future under the right "crisis" conditions.