• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are trying the back door now

That would be interesting, but just remember, if it has anything to do with the "Internet" and being an "app" or being on your "mobile device" then everything you say is being sent back to be stored so those that hate you can read it if they wish.

Looks like old school analog ham radio and CBs will have a repurpose for insurgency support. If communications aren't digitized, it is a whole lot more cumbersome for the digital spys to process the info.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Be careful how much faith you put in .Mil. Remember after Hurricane Katrina, the National Guard was going door to door confiscating firearms. This happened on Bush's watch. Not the first peep from the federal level was heard denouncing the confiscations. This was a beta test of what they plan on getting away with on a larger scale in the future under the right "crisis" conditions.

Yeah hence the reason you don’t give up your stuff. Under the right conditions, you should be able to grab some gear and disappear into the woods. Gather what you think you need, train with it, etc. it ain’t easy, I know. It’s a financial and time burden that many of us don’t have but you don’t want to be caught with your pants down. The bad thing is, you can only learn so many skill sets in a set amount of time. Most of us will only master a few things in our time here on this rock.

Well, because if he is actually with us and wanting change then he could drum up enough interest in it. He has quite the following. If he didn’t have interest in it then I guess he would have shown his cards and you’d know who he is really with.

Huh... I wonder if he still has the same cell number from before POTUS. Also wonder how much shit I'd get into if I called it =)

The problem with our current form of government is it requires the majority of the men in charge to be men of honor and have a moral compass that knows right and wrong for the checks and balances to work. Unfortunately that ship sailed away long ago. I don't think our forefathers ever imagined or thought just how corrupt their future counterparts could/would turn out. If they had I am sure they would have written the constitution a little different.....IMO

Well this thread went off in a direction I didn’t anticipate! Good stuff going on here. Thanks for giving me some food for thought.

Everyone needs to realize everything you do electronically is logged by the govt. electronic communication is off the table.

While ham radios are better option, they can still trianglelate where your at given time.

Disappearing into the woods does not work for everyone. Central and western states have bushes, not forests.

The most important thing is how do we decide what we are going to “hitch your wagon to”

The govt will not start rounding up peeps, they will pass a law, then enforce it. It is then you will have to decide if your going to obey.....or not....and for your friends to decide if they are going to stand by your side...or not.

It is “we the people” who need to decide if we are going to continue letting the govt do as they please.....business as usual.

Hence my original question. How does a person decide enough is enough, then act on it like our founders did in unison. A solo guy is just going to be labeled a crazy tinfoil hat guy......large numbers would just be labeled an insurrection.

If we had an actual militia, things might be diff. As of now , most are just wanna be’s, but I never laugh at them. They are doing what our founders envisioned.

The problem with our current form of government is it requires the majority of the men in charge to be men of honor and have a moral compass that knows right and wrong for the checks and balances to work. Unfortunately that ship sailed away long ago. I don't think our forefathers ever imagined or thought just how corrupt their future counterparts could/would turn out. If they had I am sure they would have written the constitution a little different.....IMO
I think that the Founders knew exactly the course this would take . Further I believe what they did not count on was that we would turn out to be a bunch of spineless pussies and allow all this shit to get this far . The cure for tyranny is clearly described .

Everyone needs to realize everything you do electronically is logged by the govt. electronic communication is off the table.

While ham radios are better option, they can still trianglelate where your at given time.

Disappearing into the woods does not work for everyone. Central and western states have bushes, not forests.

The most important thing is how do we decide what we are going to “hitch your wagon to”

The govt will not start rounding up peeps, they will pass a law, then enforce it. It is then you will have to decide if your going to obey.....or not....and for your friends to decide if they are going to stand by your side...or not.

It is “we the people” who need to decide if we are going to continue letting the govt do as they please.....business as usual.

Hence my original question. How does a person decide enough is enough, then act on it like our founders did in unison. A solo guy is just going to be labeled a crazy tinfoil hat guy......large numbers would just be labeled an insurrection.

If we had an actual militia, things might be diff. As of now , most are just wanna be’s, but I never laugh at them. They are doing what our founders envisioned.

Fair points. Good luck getting an answer to your main question tho. I’ve been asking this for years. When the law is passed 99% will follow. How do I know this? Because people like their lifestyles and their families and even though I was a kid, I remember the AWB of the 90’s. Most complied. So at the end of the day, to be honest, we are screwed. Most wont put up. Few resist and you will be made an example of. 5-10 maybe a little more resist and you will be labeled a terrorist and be dealt with.

The only way and I do mean the only way resistance works today is if there is a large number of resistors. And I mean large! I suspect many of us are spread too far apart for this group to be effective. I gather you are age 40-60 and live in either central or western America simply based on some of your above statements.

I’ve already been told by most people I know locally that they will just give them up and move on. Some say they would hide them which is just stupid as they are of no use hidden away, period. I might know of 5 people that would literally join the efforts. That’s not going to work and I suspect most of us have similar numbers. Sadly, I think the battle is already over. The 2A will probably be all but a memory before I retire. Or, hopefully I am way off and it will be around for 1000 more years. I’d love to hear others responses on this.

If gun owners as a whole worked in unison we wouldn’t even have to worry about this nonsense. For me personally, I have way too much invested to take part in a buy back or anything of the like. They’d have to let me and my family slide on taxes for the next 100 years for me to even think about handing them over. Not going to happen. And I don’t think the gov could afford that or to buy them all back. We ain’t talking just guns here. They’d have to buy back everything associated with them. All the other stuff is worthless without the main tool. That means they’d have to buy back, brakes, suppressors, AJs ammo supply, scopes, red dots, slings, spare parts, accessories. All of it. I just don’t see that happening. Not to mention it’s a very profitable business. What are all these people going to do for money? Nope. They try that it would end up being like it was hundreds of years ago, I hope. We are already being taxed without representation! As pointed out above, we are already in a stage of tyranny, it’s just that most people are uneducated or blind or pussies. I blame my parents and older gens for letting it get this far. Somewhere betwee 1945-2000 we really lost our way imo. And it’s only gotten worse.

Last edited:

I don't think that really matters all that much. There are millions of people talking massive shit all over the internet, and a huge percentage of them want pedophiles executed swiftly, they want the usual suspects arrested and hung for treason, they want justice. Real justice, the kind that doesn't bring back what was lost, but makes everyone feel better knowing the source of the problem has been eliminated... permanently.

That's not happening, though, and it's becoming quite clear to everyone that if we ever want to see real justice again, we're going to have to work to make that a reality. Obviously, this requires discussing the details of that work, and I do not see any reason why having these conversations cemented in public record is not in our best interest.

If we, as a people, succeed, it's great.

If we fail OR do nothing, we're fucked just the same.

So, quit being pussies and speak from your heart. Encourage all of your pussy "I don't want the gov tracking me" friends to do the same.

The communists in government must be removed from their positions, and people need to focus on their local governments.

Just look at Republic, WA. They're setting a wonderful example for us right now. It is possible for a small city to tell not only the state in which it resides to fuck off, but, indeed, the whole world.

It's possible to have a local LE agency that doesn't enforce unconstitutional laws.
It's possible to have a local LE agency that will defend its citizens against encroachments on their inalienable rights.

You've got to talk to people in your city in a way that reverberates through all the grapevines. There are many ways to accomplish that, and I would enjoy the discussion.

Here's just one crazy redneck idea:
100 cases of cheap beer, BBQ grills, a big ass parking lot, some loud speakers and a microphone, EVERYONE is invited (and encouraged to bring more beer and food), EVERYONE is encouraged to take the stand and speak their minds.

Oh, there's an ordnance against that? You need a permit? Fuck 'em. Do it anyway.

in·al·ien·a·ble
/inˈālēənəb(ə)l/
adjective

1. unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.

All politicians, judges, fed reserve peeps get hung for treason. How’s that for a start and ending ????

Republic, wash is the people in power and the avg citizen uniting. Without the people in power......well they would be outlaws. It will be interesting to watch what happens in the coming months.

What I have not heard is if they are going to let out of towers purchase also......that would start a shit storm...

Reactions: deersniper
A legislative alert from the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF), about Ballot Measure 114:

“As you know IP 17 is now Ballot Measure 114. It has been approved for the November election.

The measure essentially ends the sale of all firearms in Oregon for the foreseeable future and bans the sales of most shotguns and all standard capacity magazines forever.

Possession of those items outside your home will be a criminal offense. If you are caught in possession of a standard capacity magazine inside your home you will be required to prove that you had it before the law went into effect. There will be no presumption of innocence.

You could be charged multiple times for possession of the same magazine.

You will need a “permit” to buy any firearm which will require a class that may only be taught by police, which virtually no police agency will be able to provide, and all your private information will be in a published database.

The “permit” this measure requires does not even allow you to purchase a firearm. It includes an Oregon State Police background check that has no time limits and permits any kind of investigation police agencies choose to dream up. If you can somehow actually get a permit, it only allows you to attempt to make a purchase with another mandated background check that can take literally forever.

While clearly unconstitutional, if it passes, virtually all gun stores will have no ability to actually sell any firearms until the unfunded permitting system is created. Many police agencies have said they see no way to comply with it.

We have created a PAC specifically to fight this extreme and dangerous measure. Please visit and share the Stop 114 website for details on the measure and a downloadable fact sheet you can share with your family, friends, and local gun dealers.”

• Haha
A legislative alert from the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF), about Ballot Measure 114:

“As you know IP 17 is now Ballot Measure 114. It has been approved for the November election.

The measure essentially ends the sale of all firearms in Oregon for the foreseeable future and bans the sales of most shotguns and all standard capacity magazines forever.

Possession of those items outside your home will be a criminal offense. If you are caught in possession of a standard capacity magazine inside your home you will be required to prove that you had it before the law went into effect. There will be no presumption of innocence.

You could be charged multiple times for possession of the same magazine.

You will need a “permit” to buy any firearm which will require a class that may only be taught by police, which virtually no police agency will be able to provide, and all your private information will be in a published database.

The “permit” this measure requires does not even allow you to purchase a firearm. It includes an Oregon State Police background check that has no time limits and permits any kind of investigation police agencies choose to dream up. If you can somehow actually get a permit, it only allows you to attempt to make a purchase with another mandated background check that can take literally forever.

While clearly unconstitutional, if it passes, virtually all gun stores will have no ability to actually sell any firearms until the unfunded permitting system is created. Many police agencies have said they see no way to comply with it.

We have created a PAC specifically to fight this extreme and dangerous measure. Please visit and share the Stop 114 website for details on the measure and a downloadable fact sheet you can share with your family, friends, and local gun dealers.”

Will we see certain counties ignore this?

Will we see certain counties ignore this?
Yeah. All the counties that are red will prolly ignore it.
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 7.56.37 AM.png

Swift suit by GOA hopefully puts an injunction on this if it were to pass. In the meantime, probably best to take a picture of all your magazines on a newspaper just in case..

Swift suit by GOA hopefully puts an injunction on this if it were to pass. In the meantime, probably best to take a picture of all your magazines on a newspaper just in case..
Get together with all of your buddies and pile the accumulated mags on a newspaper.