• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They hate us all. They fucking hate us, it's the only explanation.

Sounds like section 8.

Im thinking you knew they were indigent when you rented and took the governments guarantee to pay you.
Not section 8. I don't accept section 8. Disability and social security have nothing to do with their rent other than how they pay it. The rent is their money paid to me. Not gov checks.

Fuck me, if it WERE section 8, I would have been paid because it bypasses the tenants hands. Those checks wouldve come in every 3rd of the month

They pay just enough that people don't revolt. It's kinda like how us normal people throw bread crumbs to the birds to get them to settle down.
Or as their favorite history leader put it.
1613318391947.png

Just another welfare program.
Most people who have a family and work for a living will "make too much" to qualify.

I still love the fact that its a gigantic $300/month.

The majority of the people who 'need' this, have made so many bad life decisions that this $300 either won't matter anyways or will be spent on something they don't even remotely need.

What's the income threshold now? Like $60k or something? I'm pretty sure I made more than that my first job out of college.

Just like this one chick I knew years ago with a brand new set of fake tits and a 7 year loan on a used Jeep always talking about 'when she goes back to college'. I know exactly what would happen when she got a $1400 check. $300 of it would go to her phone because it didn't get paid last month plus she has to pay the 900 installments from when she traded up to her 6th new iPhone in 6 years and the rest is pissed away between party time, take out food, and clothes and shit she doesn't need.

It's like my dumb ass ex-wife who had some maxed out credit card with some retarded APR on it from before we had met. I told her if she could physically show me 5 items that she had paid for on that card, I'd pay it off for her. Couldn't do it.

I am willing to bet anything that the $1400 people get is A. gone within 7 days of receiving it B. less than 50% of it goes towards past due bills and C. half the people couldn't even tell you what they did spend it on.

There is a very small fraction I feel for that went from being gainfully employed and then out of a job one day and are in an area where for every 1 job opening there are 10 people looking. That was me once years ago; I ended up in Afghanistan a year later.

But for the vast majority I can't tell what the bigger joke is; the fact that the gov is so out of fucking touch with reality that they think $300/month is some sort of financial help - OR - the people who need this money in the first place.

If they combined all the stimulus, and just divided it by the population, that would be $15,000 plus for every man, woman, and child.

If they dumped that into bank accounts, the results would have been epic. Every item available in the U.S. would be back ordered.

Reactions: Bender
It's too much. Much too much.

What I find laughable is how people who couldn't afford 1 month of rent in April 2020 will magically be able to afford 12 months of back rent.

Here in NJ, if you own an apartment, 1) your tenants can stop pay rent since last March 2) you cannot evict them and 3) If the utilities are in your name, you CANNOT STOP PAYING THEM or the state will come after you. So in addition to having to pay your mortgage, property tax, water and sewer bills, you are forced to SUBSIDIZE your non-paying tenant. Sounds fair, right?
That's why I'll never rent to others. I've put off buying a house while I'm active duty because of that shit.

Doc

What I find laughable is how people who couldn't afford 1 month of rent in April 2020 will magically be able to afford 12 months of back rent.
I'm sure they put some money aside for paying it back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Yea, they won't. When the gig is up and the moratorium is lifted, they move out in the middle of the night so we can't get a judgment on them.

Yea, they won't. When the gig is up and the moratorium is lifted, they move out in the middle of the night so we can't get a judgment on them.
If you still pay a mortgage on those properties, are your mortgage companies allowing mortgage forbearance? Shit, take out a student loan and pay the properties off so when Uncle Joe magically disappears student loan debt, you end up with free shit. Might as well swim with the current on this one.

Reactions: Bender
Many of us are taking these to court and the judges here are making sure the things on that form actually happened and if not, they toss it. Of course our judges are probably a little different than your depending on where you are but, just so you know.
When you win, who compensates you for the loss (unpaid rents, legal fees, etc.).

You left like a little bitch. And here you are.

Please don't go away mad. Just go away
I'm not posting in conspiracy theory threads, like the one you tried to troll me into. No reason not to post in a thread about economics or abortion, especially as the former represents my career and I might have some expertise that a mouth breather like yourself could use.

You were deprived of oxygen at birth.
I'm not posting in conspiracy theory threads, like the one you tried to troll me into. No reason not to post in a thread about economics or abortion, especially as the former represents my career and I might have some expertise that a mouth breather like yourself could use.
You said you were leaving. Now be the bitch that you are and follow up with it.

Reactions: Bender and Doc68
You were deprived of oxygen at birth.

You said you were leaving. Now be the bitch that you are and follow up with it.
I never said I was leaving. I said I was done with the hellhole, the conspiracy threads. I've posted in here about driving on ice. Is that offensive? More importantly, why are you so scared to have opinions that don't match yours? You are like one of the mean cancel culture girls on twitter, except not very smart and clearly uneducated. What kind of life long loser goes around trying to make sure people can't say what they think?

Well this thread just got more interesting...
No, it just got dumb. The problem with all of the stimulus is that it is too much. Basically, if you believe economic stimulus is effective (I do not) then you have to believe that the multiplier on government spending is above one. If you believe that, then the amount of increase in economic activity will put the economy into a way overheated state, because the current output gap isn't very big. On the other hand, if you believe the amount is just right, then you have to believe that the multiplier on government spending is very low, and then it is just throwing money away. There isn't a good argument for it being at this level, no matter which way you slice your pie.

The issue with x dollars per month over x months, as an analysis, is that stimulus theory basically demands that it all be spent at once to be effective, and reality, as argued in this thread, is that people who are stimulus eligible are very likely to spend it all at once. So who gives a shit about over x months. It's just disruptive, like shutting down the entire economy was disruptive, whereas opening up everything is not.

When you win, who compensates you for the loss (unpaid rents, legal fees, etc.).
It's case by case so it depends but sometimes the tenant has to pay some back rent and sometimes the tenant just gets thrown out, ect... just depends

Any laws keeping the banks from foreclosing on people that can’t pay their mortgage because they are victims of theft of services?

If the gov is the one demanding you let people occupy your stuff Without them paying then gov needs to pay.

This crap will keep up until we the people say enough.

People are so stupid that the government can hand them a check for $1,400 and send them a bill for that check in an amount 10x that and they'll be happy about it.

Seriously, I need to get in on this government business of fucking stupid people without lube -- apparently they like it. 2020, the year of the fuckening...

The federal government steals from us, by taking what it wants, before we see anything. Those of us, who have been/are self-employed, know this better than the rest. Things would change, quick, fast and in a damn hurry, if we wrote the IRS a check, AFTER we got paid. Most folks know they pay too much in taxes, but we never have our income in our possession. If we ever had all of the fruits of our labor, we'd be sure to vote the greedy thieves out of office and rectify this debt. I don't know why the founding fathers did not write into the Constitution, that the budget must be balanced and national debt is against the law. Also, those who refuse to work, if they are able, should starve to death. It's very rare that there's not a job to do. I know too many people, who lost six figure jobs, who refuse to work for $15/hr, because they think they are worth more. Let'em starve, if they refuse to work.

The government is steadily pushing us toward institutionalization.

Last edited:
People are so stupid that the government can hand them a check for $1,400 and send them a bill for that check in an amount 10x that and they'll be happy about it.

Seriously, I need to get in on this government business of fucking stupid people without lube -- apparently they like it. 2020, the year of the fuckening...
The point they are missing is where did the money come from to "pay them"?

R

Unlike most of you I get the checks . I’m a mechanic I put almost all the check to tools. I refuse to have a tab on any of the trucks. So the check is very nice for someone who has 1 year at this job.
Wife is a LPN made it through RN nurse school owing nothing.
she gets the checks also. She was really hoping for this last 600 to get stuff for work. She has yet to get it. Check . Gov and it says mailed 1/6/21. Still waiting.
Do we need the checks hell no. But we try to use them wisely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alarka
Unlike most of you I get the checks . I’m a mechanic I put almost all the check to tools. I refuse to have a tab on any of the trucks. So the check is very nice for someone who has 1 year at this job.
Wife is a CNA made it through RN nurse school owing nothing.
she gets the checks also. She was really hoping for this last 600 to get stuff for work. She has yet to get it. Check . Gov and it says mailed 1/6/21. Still waiting.

You're missing the point, man, and are a prime example of the problem. See, you are getting some benefit from this so you are placated. That's not a dig, just saying you are viewing it as a positive. Think about his real hard. 9,000,000,000,000 went out. Les than 500,000,000,000 of that went out to individuals.

That is 8,500,000,000,000 that went to 'interests'.

Well, that money went to save small businesses and get people paychecks! Yeah... not really. Basically 8 trillion, ish, went to special interests.

So, you got a tiny little check that was nice to get. Now the wage you earn is about to be actually WORTH less. A shitload less. It's not instant, but it'll be swift enough.

Imagine if they literally cut your pay by 30%. You'd be pissed. That's basically where this is going.

Not only did they cut your pay, by virtue of devaluing the dollar, but they are also going to need YOU to pay back that 8,000,000,000,000 they gave to their buddies. Oh, and that money they gave you? They're going to need that back, too... and the dollar is worth 30% less now so they're going to need 60% more -- you gotta pay for their hard work sending you that check, of course.

None of these numbers are exact, but you get he point. You are young, I presume, so think about this for a second -- your children that are presumably not even born yet -- they are going to be paying for that check you got today. They're likely to pay for it their entire lives. It's corrupt shit, don't sell yourself out for pennies.

Damnit man!! Facts don't matter anymore. We're riding this ship into the rocks and you are killing the buzz.
Party like it's 1999!
You're missing the point, man, and are a prime example of the problem. See, you are getting some benefit from this so you are placated. That's not a dig, just saying you are viewing it as a positive. Think about his real hard. 9,000,000,000,000 went out. Les than 500,000,000,000 of that went out to individuals.

That is 8,500,000,000,000 that went to 'interests'.

Well, that money went to save small businesses and get people paychecks! Yeah... not really. Basically 8 trillion, ish, went to special interests.

So, you got a tiny little check that was nice to get. Now the wage you earn is about to be actually WORTH less. A shitload less. It's not instant, but it'll be swift enough.

Imagine if they literally cut your pay by 30%. You'd be pissed. That's basically where this is going.

Not only did they cut your pay, by virtue of devaluing the dollar, but they are also going to need YOU to pay back that 8,000,000,000,000 they gave to their buddies. Oh, and that money they gave you? They're going to need that back, too... and the dollar is worth 30% less now so they're going to need 60% more -- you gotta pay for their hard work sending you that check, of course.

None of these numbers are exact, but you get he point. You are young, I presume, so think about this for a second -- your children that are presumably not even born yet -- they are going to be paying for that check you got today. They're likely to pay for it their entire lives. It's corrupt shit, don't sell yourself out for pennies.

I can't wait until back rent is so far behind that landlords/owners start requiring retarded amounts for deposits or just start wanting to be pre-paid ahead of time.

Then .gov's next action will be to 'regulate' this by saying you're not legally allowed to collect more than 2 months rent or some shit. The look on peoples' face when a shit 1 bedroom apartment is all of a sudden $3500/month or by the massive amount of new homeless people is going to be fantastic.

I can't wait until back rent is so far behind that landlords/owners start requiring retarded amounts for deposits or just start wanting to be pre-paid ahead of time.

Then .gov's next action will be to 'regulate' this by saying you're not legally allowed to collect more than 2 months rent or some shit. The look on peoples' face when a shit 1 bedroom apartment is all of a sudden $3500/month or by the massive amount of new homeless people is going to be fantastic.

I have a small sample of experience in this realm, but it seems to me like the whole eviction moratorium thing is really only impacting major metro areas. Literally, just demonrats are getting free rent.

So.... basically cities are going to turn to shit? I mean, can a turd become turdier?

Most of those cities already screw the landlords -- maybe this is an attempt to force them into closing out the properties so the government can steal them. That actually makes a lot of sense.

The federal government steals from us, by taking what it wants, before we see anything. Those of us, who have been/are self-employed, know this better than the rest. Things would change, quick, fast and in a damn hurry, if we wrote the IRS a check, AFTER we got paid. Most folks know they pay too much in taxes, but we never have our income in our possession. If we ever had all of the fruits of our labor, we'd be sure to vote the greedy thieves out of office and rectify this debt. I don't know why the founding fathers did not write into the Constitution, that the budget must be balanced and national debt is against the law. Also, those who refuse to work, if they are able, should starve to death. It's very rare that there's not a job to do. I know too many people, who lost six figure jobs, who refuse to work for $15/hr, because they think they are worth more. Let'em starve, if they refuse to work.

I joined this forum to learn about long distance shooting. I've owned guns all my life and enjoyed shooting, since I was five years old. The government is preventing me from developing a new hobby and life enjoyment, because the scarcity of ammo, components and firearms are directly related to the actions of our government. We are so far from the Constitution, and the intent of our Founding Fathers. Part of me says, it's all by design and they are succeeding in their goal of breaking the economy and spirit of Americanism, so that We The People, will be nice, soft and compliant, when they proclaim the "New United States of America".

Wife is a CNA made it through RN nurse school owing nothing.
Wait. So I should pay for your fucking tools and your wife’s scrubs? Even though you have jobs? 🤔

Reactions: kingston
BLEE said:

I joined this forum to learn about long distance shooting. I've owned guns all my life and enjoyed shooting, since I was five years old. The government is preventing me from developing a new hobby and life enjoyment, because the scarcity of ammo, components and firearms are directly related to the actions of our government. We are so far from the Constitution, and the intent of our Founding Fathers. Part of me says, it's all by design and they are succeeding in their goal of breaking the economy and spirit of Americanism, so that We The People, will be nice, soft and compliant, when they proclaim the "New United States of America".

You know you're going to both win, and lose this argument simultaneously, right?

Reactions: BLEE
Not section 8. I don't accept section 8. Disability and social security have nothing to do with their rent other than how they pay it. The rent is their money paid to me. Not gov checks.
Not to make light of the shitty situation you are in, but everytime I read you mention your properties I can't help myself thinking of that crazy video you posted of the guy who made cardboard cities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
BLEE said:

You know you're going to both win, and lose this argument simultaneously, right?
Who am I, after all?

the Dems/Socialists/commies/one-worlders think they have cowed the flock,

My suspicions differ:

They taught us in the Marines that the gun isn't the weapon, the Marine is. I am absolutely positive all the other Services taught a very similar lesson.

The elite have grossly misread the American citizen. In the corner, they are giants, and as of now, they are in the corner. That guy pictured above ain't nothin' by comparison.

I remind you, he's just an actor with makeup and camera tricks.

The American citizen soldier has rescued the world from fascism repeatedly, Honest and for real, dammit. Doubt me not, what we face may call itself a lot of things, but it really is only one thing, world fascism.

Keep pushing, Nancy..., and learn things beyond even your megalomaniacal imagination.

It's not about people. Its about a people.

I'll take their little gift and do something nice for someone with it.

Greg

Last edited:
I can’t opt out of getting the check.
my point was some of us that get the checks not by choice are smart enough not to waist the money.
The stimulus package is a scam. Welfare is a scam. Social security is a scam that wasn’t supposed to last more than 10 years if I remember correctly. Some of you get social security. Do you honestly think I’ll ever see a cent from what I’m paying in social security hell no. Any government money is a scam and a way for all of them to add to their own bank account not help us.
Again my point was that not everyone that gets the checks is stupid enough to waste it.
You bitch about paying for my tools is like me bitching about some of you getting my social security cause the government all ready spent what you paid in and is using what I pay in to keep it going.