• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This guy needs to burn in Hell

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Another reason FedEx sucks…

His life in prison will probably be measured in hours.

Too long.

Sirhr
Nah, he will get the death penalty, so he will spend 20 years in solitary confinement getting his law degree on the taxpayer dime, but it is Texas, so after the anti-death penalty bleeding heart californians lose his appeals on his behalf, oh and if Texas doesn't become the new California (which is happening quickly) and make the death penalty illegal, then maybe they will kill his ass one day.

Have often thought, how easy it would be for any of these delivery drivers to 'scope out' potential robbery sites. Not all of them are clean as the wind-driven snow.

Reactions: Charlie112
Nah, he will get the death penalty, so he will spend 20 years in solitary confinement getting his law degree on the taxpayer dime, but it is Texas, so after the anti-death penalty bleeding heart californians lose his appeals on his behalf, oh and if Texas doesn't become the new California (which is happening quickly) and make the death penalty illegal, then maybe they will kill his ass one day.

Whether or not he gets the death penalty depends on the finances of the county the crime was committed in. With a death sentence, the state only pays for the execution. The county of conviction is responsible for his expenses up to that day, which is well over $1M a year. If the county doesn't have the money to cover it, he'll end up with life without parole.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Which in genpop could be a few hours!! Save the county money! Put him in with the Sodomites!

Sirhr

More than likely, though, he'll never see GenPop. If he's on death row, he'll be isolated from the other prisoners (unless they can get someone in the kitchen to poison his food). If it's life without parole, I'll bet anything they get him into PC... just about the same as death row isolation.

But, absolutely, it's crimes like this that merit the "forfeiture of life." I hope they seek and get a death sentence... I really do.

Or they will send his ass to another state that didn’t have the coverage Texas has. Same thing happened to Chris Watts here in CO. He never set foot inside a prison here, my neighbor and his wife are COs and said Chris would have been killed immediately in any CO prison.

Have often thought, how easy it would be for any of these delivery drivers to 'scope out' potential robbery sites. Not all of them are clean as the wind-driven snow.
Every time I get a shipment of anything related to 'pew-pew.'

Or they will send his ass to another state that didn’t have the coverage Texas has. Same thing happened to Chris Watts here in CO. He never set foot inside a prison here, my neighbor and his wife are COs and said Chris would have been killed immediately in any CO prison.

Precisely why Sex Offenders are segregated into their own buidling/wing in most prisons and kept out of GP. Hell, in my former state, they had an entire prison just for Sex Offenders.

• Angry
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Fucking lawyers twisting words. Cruel and unusual was for that period of time. Certain punishments at that time were not considered cruel or unusual. They were deemed to fit the crime. The founding fathers couldn't imagine how pussified the country would get.