• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This helps restore my faith in people

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Thank you for posting. That was a KICKASS read.

And yet another reason to ALWAYS carry a knife. A blade can be used to cut seatbelts and other obstructions like stuck clothing in the event of a vehicle catching fire or going underwater, or somebody getting their jewelry, clothes, hair etc., stuck in a subway train door/escalator handrail, etc. These things happen more frequently than people want to acknowledge, with potentially lethal results if aid is not prompt.

Thank you for posting. That was a KICKASS read.

And yet another reason to ALWAYS carry a knife. A blade can be used to cut seatbelts and other obstructions like stuck clothing in the event of a vehicle catching fire or going underwater, or somebody getting their jewelry, clothes, hair etc., stuck in a subway train door/escalator handrail, etc. These things happen more frequently than people want to acknowledge, with potentially lethal results if aid is not prompt.

A knife? What happened to 1 is none...

I have a benchmade griptilian (D2 steel is badass), Leatherman wave, and folding utility knife on me 99% of the time. Never ceases to amaze me how often I use them to help the helpless.

And because my wife makes fun of me for the battle scarred pocket clips I picked up a kershaw blur for blending in with the suit pants. Nice and thin and razor sharp. Not to expensive to loose if we end up somewhere I can't take it.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Kinda hope that's what we would all do in that situation, but ya never know till you're in it...