• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is gonna take over PRS

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Think about how low and forward you can get on a bag with one of these bad boys

D440E4F4-0CD3-4250-AA5F-796CC78B1A5E.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

That’s right up there with this.

1679664604980.jpeg

Though someone made the point that in countries that disallow semis, these configurations allow for the use of readily available AR components, barrels, calibers, and uppers.

hoping they bring back smooth bore muskets for competitions everyone seems to be stuck on new fancy guns with new fancy tech get back to basics .

The toe of the stock still limits how Low you can get- especially with a 10-12 round mag popular in PRS. But, the mag hanging off the left side prevents roll over shooting on that side. A 10 round mag is, in effect, even more in the way on this gun than it is on a standard rifle.

The toe of the stock still limits how Low you can get- especially with a 10-12 round mag popular in PRS. But, the mag hanging off the left side prevents roll over shooting on that side. A 10 round mag is, in effect, even more in the way on this gun than it is on a standard rifle.
    I think you're looking for faults, rather than advantages. Just think how many people won't want to borrow it.

What Jew talking bout ?
    View attachment 8104095

We’re talking bout positional shooting not nelly bench rest

Think about how low and forward you can get on a bag with one of these bad boys

View attachment 8104018

My PRS rifle balances just forward of the mag well, so I don't need to get "more forward-" the magazine is not in the way of the balance point. And as your picture clearly shows, even with a 10 round mag hanging from the bottom, the lowest point of the rifle is the toe of the stock. That is what prevents you from getting lower, not the magazine. On my rifle, the pistol grip is the lowest point that prevents getting lower, not the magazine. All this rifle does is put the magazine in the way if you need to make a shot from a really compromised position- like roll over prone. No, that is not a common requirement in PRS, but it is often seen in "action shooting" like 2-gun and run and gun events.

The gun above is a hot mess.

Engineer 1- "Lets take the bent stock from a traditional rifle and merge it with the high bore offset of an AR-15."

Engineer 2- "YES, the worst of both. GENIUS!!!"

Reactions: lash
    The toe height doesn’t matter when your off most barricade situations

It looks pretty cool, tbh. Better than another rem700 clone with a gay ass name.

• Haha
    Reactions: Cowpokey