• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This is the kind of America hating scum the democrats keep importing. IT MUST STOP!

Had one of those nasty fuckers get close to me in a grocery store today ! He was bitching at the lady behindd the counter because she couldn’t understand what he was saying! I told him he better get the fuck away from me or I’d se d him on to meet allah! He understood that!

Had one of those nasty fuckers get close to me in a grocery store today ! He was bitching at the lady behindd the counter because she couldn’t understand what he was saying! I told him he better get the fuck away from me or I’d se d him on to meet allah! He understood that!
Well they are here now and aren't going anywhere. its a long term problem. i saw some in the news bickering about how American is a hating and evil country...Wonder why they won't go back to their loving and vibranium rich country.

Government created this problem and they will not reverse course so its up to The People to take care of the Nation as we see fit. Nobody moves unless it becomes uncomfortable to stay........

Reactions: woogie_man
This country (Canada) and your country (America) are each SO GREAT because of what our fore-fathers and predecessors BUILT out of it. Over many years. Many fought for what we have over here, and it was built as such so that it would NOT be what it was 'over there' from which everyone LEFT, to have a better life.

Anyone who wants to turn what we have 'over here' into the shithole/crapfest/dungheap/armpit-of-the-universe/taint-face of 'over there' is an enemy to mankind, a pedophile, a beastophile (?), a communist, and a vegan all rolled into one.

I don't care what 'color' they are, or they happen to be this week. "THEY" are what is wrong, and they need to start swimming back to the utopia of whence they came. And I don't care which taint that may have been.

Go ahead, ask me how I REALLY feel about this shit!