• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is what a 10 day wait looks like :(

s2jesse

Private
Minuteman
263vej4.jpg

This is what a 10 day wait looks like
frown.gif

ffl i used didn't want the box taking up space at his shop so I'm forced to look at the empty spot my soon to be aw once occupied. ;(

Jesse

Re: This is what a 10 day wait looks like :(

omg, that suckkkssss! you must be busting right now....

You choose to live there so no sympathy from me.
grin.gif

LMAO, thats awesome. god i hate living in cali. i have 2 blasters in jail right now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You choose to live there so no sympathy from me.
grin.gif
</div></div>
+1000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!

i'm stationed here so blow me

Ugh I feel ya, I'm gonna start a 10 day wait as soon as my new stick gets to my FFL..... Stupid holidays always fall on days I need stuff shipped.....what rifle was in the box?

Come on now, it was a rational gov't response to all of the drive by shootings that the gangbangers were commiting with 3000 dollar bolt rifles.

Yeah, that one sucks. I've always said you couldn't beat me bad enough to live in that state, but at least you got yours coming soon. Mine I'm still saving for....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me</div></div> I got out when they gave me orders to 29 Palms.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me</div></div> I got out when they gave me orders to 29 Palms.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Ahhhh yes. 29 Palms........Good times.....Good times.

gotta love bigjoe's location in his sig lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me </div></div>

+1.

Thank the lord, I'm on orders out of here. I'm off to a suppressor loving, death row embracing, deer hunting heaven known as Texas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me </div></div>

+1.

Thank the lord, I'm on orders out of here. I'm off to a suppressor loving, death row embracing, deer hunting heaven known as Texas. </div></div>

Ha ha! That's great! And you're gonna love it!

Damn I feel Sorry for anyone that get's stationed out there. Well we can chalk up a 10 wait to add to the list for never moving to or let alone visiting CA.

Man, what a kick in the stones.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me </div></div>
Just request to deploy in some unwanted, sucky job in exchange for an assignment you want and all should be good (its a technique).

Judging by the cut-out in the foam and the bolt it looks to be an Accuracy International rifle. Someone correct me if I am wrong, though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s2jesse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ]

This is what a 10 day wait looks like
frown.gif

ffl i used didn't want the box taking up space at his shop so I'm forced to look at the empty spot my soon to be <span style="font-weight: bold">aw</span> once occupied. ;(

Jesse </div></div>

There's a hint that it's an AI he's waiting on...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr Scholl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck you guys. Try being down here. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me </div></div>

+1.

Thank the lord, I'm on orders out of here. I'm off to a suppressor loving, death row embracing, deer hunting heaven known as Texas. </div></div>

You will be in heaven here not having to put up with that bunch of nonsense. Texas has good laws for gun owners.

yup, been here so long, forget it is so different everywhere else.

s2jesse, Calgun.com has a 10-day wait support group, which I always thought too Californian for my taste. I am an East Coast transplant. But, it's always an available option...

Do you shoot at Circle-S-Ranch? It's 300 yd max. Is there a longer range near by?

Good shooting

whats a ten day wait?

missouri is pretty good, you can buy nearly anything if u suck atf ass. but rent a house and the landlord will walk right up in your shit anytime they want apparently.

by the way, im guessing thats a box for a accuracy international arctic warfare if im not mistaken.

+1.

Don't forget pigs, we have tons of pigs, no bag limits or season on 'em!

Jesse,
When is your 10 day wait up? The NCPPRC June LR Match practice is this up coming Saturday. Come out to Sac and stretch that AI's legs out!

So where is the gun? Did the ffl forget to box it? What? Me no very smart.

-Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stationed here so blow me</div></div>

To quote South Park.

"That's gay."

The ten day hold time to get your rifle.
To quote my gay friend.
"That's gay! The bad kind of gay."

When I lived in CA I had two custom rifles built and had to wait almost two years. After the two years I had to wait another ten day because the state of California thought I need to have a cooling off period so I won't cause harm to myself or some one else. That my friends is a nanny state. I LOVE TEXAS!

Ah, shoulda looked at it on my computer vs reading threads on my phone...AI, NICE! I'm waiting on a TRG..... But I'm not lucky enough to have a optic as of yet so for me it doesn't really matter.....

I loved FL zero wait for anything (no wait on handguns because of CCW), Now in Colorado I love it even more that you don't even need the permit to walkout same day with a handgun.

The 10 day wait and no .50 cal are just two more reasons I could never live in the Communist state of cali

This has been grinding on me since I have read it. What did he do with your rifle while you had the box at your house? One would think they would have you put your rifle in it and just keep both of them.

Why are you waiting?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you waiting?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

See his location. There are states that will make you wait for 10 days before you can bring your firearm home. CA happens to be one of those states. I am glad that I am not in CA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you waiting?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

See his location. There are states that will make you wait for 10 days before you can bring your firearm home. CA happens to be one of those states. I am glad that I am not in CA. </div></div>

Da,n you killed the joke.

I was gonna say 'sorry, didn't know there was such a thing, Fl I just get my stuff and leave the store :p'

Fail. Lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you waiting?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

See his location. There are states that will make you wait for 10 days before you can bring your firearm home. CA happens to be one of those states. I am glad that I am not in CA. </div></div>

What happens during the 10 day wait? background checks or...? I have never heard of this before. What other state(s) do this?

Hell, I bought a rifle in Texas this weekend and as a concealed weapon permit holder, they dont even call in your info for the FBI check. Just fill the form out, pay your money and out the door you go, straight to the range or house.

I remember when I first found out that ten day waiting was not part of the procedure in some other states. I thought that it was a nation wide thing for the longest time. This was a while back when I bought a gun shipped in from out of state and I called the guy who sold it to me to tell him that it had arrived and I just had to do the 10 day wait. He said "what 10 day wait".

I felt so violated, and suckered in.

One day I will be outta here.

Maybe a 10 day wait would be good for my compulsive buying problem.

Nah, I'll just deal with all these guns I never "meant" to buy.

Do not feel bad about not knowing that many places do not have a wait time. I know many who think it is a federal thing. I have heard many times “What do you mean you just picked it up? I thought there was a five day wait?” My reply is only in states that do not trust their population here in ND nope pay and go. Seriously I already have a few firearms why would I need to wait to get a new one?

On more reason to never move to Kali. (granted, the place it beautiful, but the people running it have really mucked it up)