• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This place lacks dedication...

and a $600 ER visit co-pay courtesy of my $1800/month Blue Cross insurance.

I’m happy to support a dozen illegals on ObamaCare with obscene healthcare premiums and annually decreasing benefits and escalating out-of-pocket expenses.
That right there is what jacks me off.
I've had a long hospital saga since April 2019 I feel for you.

Reactions: TheHorta
Chicks dig scars, make sure you have an over the top story to go with it... "that time I wrestled a Cape Buffalo...."

Feel better man, I need some NV and Thermal setup advice in a few weeks ;)

• Haha
Cardiac Tumor Dr. Said possibly related to my time downtown Manhattan after 9/11. Officially say hello to Papillary fibroelastoma in the Tricuspid Valve... Dr. Said one if the rarest tumors you can get affects less than .01% of 1% of the population. I guess I hit the tumor lottery, funny thing is they found it while i was having a gallbladder attack!! Normally they find them at autopsy.... Feel better, get back at its John
1320013849135(1)_resized.jpg

once again i'm just not up on the youngster's lingo so i had to look up the word Jackwagon.....in retrospect i'm not sure i should have...this just can't be true? can it?
Hell, I thought R. Lee Ermey invented it like 15 years ago. Either way, perfect video for @TheHorta and @Doc68 . Just the therapy they need.

They got you on some rocephin or Vancomycin there for the infection.....

Keep your ding ding out of that nasty crack and you wouldn’t be getting sick. Lol 😂 Just Kidding.I hope you get better soon buddy. On a side note; I saw that picture of some of your hardware sitting on your dining room table. When SHTF can I come hang out with you? 😁

Wait here I am about 2 hours after surgery🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 7428753
Meh, doesn’t look so bad. My boo-boo looks worse. :p

View attachment 7428754

You both have rookie numbers. Lol. Try having a golf ball sized tumor taken out of your head. 14 hrs of surgery, 7 units of blood and 3 units of plasma.

Apparently I tried dying on them a couple times, hence the shock vest glued to my chest "just in case" (as the nurse put it). Complete loss of hearing on the right, and damaged 9th, 11th and 12th cranial nerves (intrafossa approach). Relearning to swallow again was a bitch, but I managed to start by the time I dropped to 145lbs. Almost back to "normal" these days, but it has been over a year, and a long, slow process.

This getting old shit is for the birds.

The crosshairs are over the tumor.
FB_IMG_1600693729050.jpg

The day/morning after the surgery
FB_IMG_1600693936532.jpg

FB_IMG_1600694333280.jpg

Seriously, glad to hear you're out and better Horta. I go in tomorrow for a CT scan for the very same problem (dishesion). Apparently when they put a spinal shut in (my brain started leaking CSF about a week after the main surgery), one of the incision points didn't heal correctly, and occasionally starts weeping blood (after heavy deadlifts or squats). So, I'll likely be in surgery soon as well, to correct the issue.

You both have rookie numbers. Lol. Try having a golf ball sized tumor taken out of your head. 14 hrs of surgery, 7 units of blood and 3 units of plasma.

Apparently I tried dying on them a couple times, hence the shock vest glued to my chest "just in case" (as the nurse put it). Complete loss of hearing on the right, and damaged 9th, 11th and 12th cranial nerves (intrafossa approach). Relearning to swallow again was a bitch, but I managed to start by the time I dropped to 145lbs. Almost back to "normal" these days, but it has been over a year, and a long, slow process.

View attachment 7428944

The day/morning after the surgeryView attachment 7428945

View attachment 7428946
Fucking one uppers🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn. That's crazy. Glad they got it out though.

Doc

View attachment 7428944

View attachment 7428946

You SEXY BEAST you!! Don’t try luring me to Spear your Browndot!

good luck, mang.

every town has it's own worst doctor, and 20 people have an appointment to see them today.

Glad to hear you are going home.
I was lucky enough to have my appendix rupture last Sunday. I was tested positive for covid then as well. So when I got I have to quarantine for 14 days. My sister picked me up,, because tested positive too and we decided to do this together. Fast forward this past Saturday we could hardly breath and went to the er. We both have pneumonia and active covid. I have spent move time in the last week in a hospital than my previous 59 years.

Glad to hear you are going home.
I was lucky enough to have my appendix rupture last Sunday. I was tested positive for covid then as well. So when I got I have to quarantine for 14 days. My sister picked me up,, because tested positive too and we decided to do this together. Fast forward this past Saturday we could hardly breath and went to the er. We both have pneumonia and active covid. I have spent move time in the last week in a hospital than my previous 59 years.

Whoa! But don’t you know COVID is all a hoax?! I read it right here in the Pit!

Reactions: Josh1978
Since you guys are laid up and can't shoot I want you to start a nurse picture contest.

Get well.

You don’t want that, believe me. My nurse was a full-on tatted-up butch Bull Dyke who was talking to me about her wife. Normally I’d be all into that, but not her. She was a frickin’ hoot though, and actually told me she was “going to rub my tittie with a Q-Tip.” She was more man than me.

Since you guys are laid up and can't shoot I want you to start a nurse picture contest.

Get well.

LOL! Short of the Neuro ICU, in the general ward, all the pretty ones were (IME) not the ones you wanted looking after you. They seemed more interesting in pursing an MRS degree with the local resident Dr.'s. That being said, I did have one night shift nurse, though older, that was quite the looker (and the one that likely saved my life from a series of screw ups by the previously mentioned day nurses). My "one night stay in the hospital for this 'minor' procedure" ending up being 5 nights/6 days.

Take it from me fellas, "you are your own best advocate". Always question things if it doesn't make sense (especially in a general ward; it's the day time dumping grounds for mediocre and sub-performing staff). Not all are bad, but make no mistakes, the quality of medical staff this day is waning due to big money in schools and a large aging demographic in the US. /rant over

I don't know, maybe the picture of the bull dyke could be considered like taking a picture of a trophy cull ?

A separate contest.

• Haha
There is just something about a woman in a uniform, even bdu's.

Puts more emphasis on a smile and brite eyes.

View attachment 7428944

View attachment 7428946

LOL! On a more shooting related note, the MRI picture above is a good example of why Mil/LEO snipers refer to "shooting the vermillion line" (basically aiming for the lips). That mass under the tumor is my cerebellum (primitive part of the brain...aka "brainstem") which controls all basic motor functions, including breathing, heart beat, sleeping, etc. A shot through that, and sympathetic response is negated. You can just make out the bottom of my ears on the sides of the picture.

I got a really bad paper cut this one time.....

I couldn't open my morning monster one handed for like 3 months...real tragedy...

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TheHorta and Doc68
@Huskydriver - God invented coffee for men. So we can pour a cup when our tampon is a tad twisted. 😆
I had to learn about these energy drinks. They taste awful!!
Coffee, Jet black and strong please

Hard pass.... You aarp aged folks can keep your coffee along with wearing your pants around your belly button.

You might be an OEF/OIF vet if this gives you flashbacks lol

thumb_knew-they-would-be-the-official-drink-of-war-you-35268834.png

Whoa! But don’t you know COVID is all a hoax?! I read it right here in the Pit!
Not saying its a hoax, but i have been diagnosed with shit I didn’t have on more than one occasion. One left me scarred for years, chemical burn in my no-no region. That will make you second guess what some dude in a white coat has to say for the rest of your life.

I thought you got it from wrestling that Mexican that ran over your dog.
My dad Hates doctors. When he hears stories like yours he says there's a reason they call it "practicing medicine". Get well bud.

...so, to bring the standard up a bit, I’m posting from my ER bed with an antibiotic IV just having returned from a CT Scan. Being treated for sepsis from an infected surgical wound.

Losers better up yo game!

View attachment 7428571

Yeah, that’s Toucan Sam and a Froot Loops cap, jealous bitches.
Hope you recover quickly. Sepsis is no joke.
Edit* I was going to insert some off color joke about post op infection following gender reassignment surgery, but I may need to buy some cast off toys from you someday once i win the Powerball and i shouldn't make you upset

I’m not above that. Horta, after you’ve finished your exhaustive list of reassignment plastic surgeries and you buy me some drinks I’ll bang the ass off you

But seriously, hope you get better

Get well soon! These hospitals are getting worse than dealership service centers with their misdiagnosis 👎

Cardiac Tumor Dr. Said possibly related to my time downtown Manhattan after 9/11. Officially say hello to Papillary fibroelastoma in the Tricuspid Valve... Dr. Said one if the rarest tumors you can get affects less than .01% of 1% of the population. I guess I hit the tumor lottery, funny thing is they found it while i was having a gallbladder attack!! Normally they find them at autopsy.... Feel better, get back at its John
View attachment 7428820

Who was hanging out with their cellphone camera in the OR to snap this?

Reactions: powdahound76