• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This will put a big smile on your face

That's pretty bad ass. You think they would learn and pick a different store to rob?

Just shows that the right mindset and firearm training are important if you are going to carry a gun. He is lucky to survive so many shootouts but I'm glad he did.

Seems like the word would have gotten around and the bandits would have gone else where, but then again, no one ever said these idiots were bright.

The guy was a winner, it's more then about the watches. It was the principal, which to me is worth more then watches and money.

I believe M. Ayoob did one of his "Aftermath" stories about this gentleman in American Handgunner a few years back. It was a good read. Thanks for posting this vid.

Great story. I'm surprised that the media didn't portray the animals that were robbing him as the helpless victims just trying to provide for their families and were really good boys trying to turn their lives around.

Seems like the word would have gotten around and the bandits would have gone else where, but then again, no one ever said these idiots were bright.

The guy was a winner, it's more then about the watches. It was the principal, which to me is worth more then watches and money.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

"Your remembered by who you are, not what you own" True statement, if only there more more people like this guy left in society.....