• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thoughts on the Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binos

madisonsfinest

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2009
I'm on a limited budget, but would like to get a set of Binoculars. I like the warranty on Vortex and they are within 15 minutes from where I live. The Diamondback 10x42 bino's are in my price range. Anyone here have experience with these, and would you recommend them? Thanks,

Mike

I bought a pair for my dad last year. We took them hunting with us this year I would recommend them. We were able to spot many deer with them decent glass, no problems with them what so ever.

My brother in law and I were at cabelas lookin for new binos for him. We looked at the leupold bx3. My thoughts were disappointing glass and a very gritty focus knob.

We were gonna step up to the next price point when the glass guy pointed us to the diamondbacks, they were almost half the price so I thought they would be a joke. Wow was I surprised, they were clear and he focus wheel was smooth as hell. Also the vortex warranty u can't beat.

I would recommend the 10x50s as they are only $20 more. But I'm sure the 10x42s are damn nice too.

I say get em!

I picked up a pair. Looked at the Talon HD and Viper HD binos, and they are nicer than the diamondbacks but I just couldn't justify paying double the price of the diamondbacks for my uses

Look at Alpen Shasta Ridge; less money, equal or better glass, same warranty.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2aza8y9e.jpg