• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on the Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binos

madisonsfinest

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2009
I'm on a limited budget, but would like to get a set of Binoculars. I like the warranty on Vortex and they are within 15 minutes from where I live. The Diamondback 10x42 bino's are in my price range. Anyone here have experience with these, and would you recommend them? Thanks,

Mike

I bought a pair for my dad last year. We took them hunting with us this year I would recommend them. We were able to spot many deer with them decent glass, no problems with them what so ever.

My brother in law and I were at cabelas lookin for new binos for him. We looked at the leupold bx3. My thoughts were disappointing glass and a very gritty focus knob.

We were gonna step up to the next price point when the glass guy pointed us to the diamondbacks, they were almost half the price so I thought they would be a joke. Wow was I surprised, they were clear and he focus wheel was smooth as hell. Also the vortex warranty u can't beat.

I would recommend the 10x50s as they are only $20 more. But I'm sure the 10x42s are damn nice too.

I say get em!

I picked up a pair. Looked at the Talon HD and Viper HD binos, and they are nicer than the diamondbacks but I just couldn't justify paying double the price of the diamondbacks for my uses

Look at Alpen Shasta Ridge; less money, equal or better glass, same warranty.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2aza8y9e.jpg