• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thread Adapters?

NCHP

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2004
NC
Who or does anyone make thread adapters for suppressors for multiple use in same calibers. If the
has already been covered, I apologize the waste of time.
Thanks

I appreciate the info about Tros USA and will check their site or contact them direct. I originally picked it up for 300 WM, but have a
AR10 that would be nice to use it on as well.
Thanks again.

DBMG makes them in both stainless and in black depending on what you prefer. Great customer service too.

Who or does anyone make thread adapters for suppressors for multiple use in same calibers. If the
has already been covered, I apologize the waste of time.
Thanks

What size do you need, I have nothing better to do so I could machine you some, and I have 1/2-28 to 5/8-24 on hand, and vice versa.

I concur on TROS, he can make an adapter to fit any combination you can come up with.
and many of them are stainles with a black oxide finish that can be removed if you need it to match better on a stainless barrel.

I bought adapter to use 308 can on ar15 from manuf. of can. It's stainless steel and dark brown. Even had suppressor manuf. cut off trg barrel and rethread barrel to fit the suppressor he made. I felt it is best to have as much done by one company as possible.