• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Three Californias

PolarisBreach

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2013
What are everyone's thoughts on this?

It looks like a pure power-grab to me: each "state" still has one of the major liberal cities. Since those cities basically dictate how the rest of the state goes today, and the politicians from those cities generally all vote the same way, the only difference is going to be the 4 additional liberal senators in Congress. The proponents claim that there are a lot of people that are effectively unrepresented in the state - and they're not wrong - but the proposal to split does absolutely nothing to resolve this issue. The people in rural areas of California are still tied to one of the liberal cesspools, and their voices will continue to go unheard as long as they choose to live in the state. I can guarantee you whoever is behind this (Soros?) did the math and there's no chance they'd allow one of the new Californian states to have a non-liberal majority.

On the flipside, if this goes through, what are the chances that other states follow suit? I know there's been talk of western counties in Maryland forming their own state, which is a much fairer case if you look at those counties/politicians vote. Texas could also make the argument to split into 3 or 4 states.

I think there's a lot of potential for bad precedents being set. It's already amazing how many people didn't pay attention in civics or history class and want to abolish the electoral college. I'm also hearing liberal talking heads proposing changes the number of justices on the Supreme Court in order to sway decisions. I think liberals and globalists are seeing the people reject everything they believe in and worked to establish in the last decade, so now they're going to rewrite the rules to try and get an advantage.

Texas could also make the argument to split into 3 or 4 states.

It has the right to split into 5 states ie state constitution

so who is drawing the lines ?

CWI cooked off over secession as the last straw . I wonder if the commies light the powder keg with this ? And fuck them they get nothing . California has tried at nearly every turn to subvert the Constitution . I don't give a flyin fuck what they decide . Fuckers want power ? Let em grab a live 460 vac line . There's your power motherfucker .

I don’t think it will happen. There was an article recently that said the amount of infighting between the different “we need to split this fucker up” factions is so great that no one can come to consensus as to how. Add that to the CalExit faction moving for secession. Add all that to the fact that this prop is likely not valid on State constitutional grounds, and if it is, it is a request to have the State govt reaquest permission from the fed. Then add that they still need US Congressional approval. Cali has been trying to split up or secede since 1855. There have been more than 220 initiatives to split the state, since it became a state.