• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Thunder Beast group buy

BurnOut

DDOJSIOC
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2013
Dallas
For anyone thinking about pulling the trigger on a Thunder Beast between now and 19SEP14, check it out: Thunder Beast Group Buy is Here!

Unfortunately for me, I ordered my 338BA back in April... but hey, if someone gets to take advantage of this opportunity to get a nice can (or 10... :cool:), then WOOHOO!!

I've been thinking about a 30P-1 for a while. This tipped me over the edge into the "purchase now" zone.

I am pulling the trigger on a TBAC. I just need help with experienced guys to pick the right can for my applications. I have an unthreaded 20" 308 AIAT with LW barrel, a AAC 16" 300 BLK (Carbine), a DPMS Oracle 308 with 16" barrel that I would like to run it on. Precision/accuracy is my first goal. I plan on sending my AI LW barrel to get threaded. Where should I have it threaded? My local gunsmith does lots of customs but not sure if he will want to deal with the LW barrel. I hear some places won't mess with LW barrels because of the metal hardness... I bought it from Mile High so I may send it there. Can someone point me in the best direction for choosing a TBAC and having my barrel threaded??
I don't even know where to start with paperwork and forms. I am thinking about getting a trust. What are the pros and cons of the trust?