• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thunder Valley Precision - Ohio 2012 Schedule

Re: Thunder Valley Precision - Ohio 2012 Schedule

We kinda figured you might!
grin.gif

Looks like it might be a good crowd. Maybe we can divide up into 2 squads if necessary?

And I have mandatory overtime again.

I <span style="font-weight: bold">AM</span> going to make it out there <span style="font-weight: bold">this year</span>.

Can't wait to get out to shoot and see everyone again. Hopefully the schedule will fill in between the dates posted thus far. Otherwise I'll be down between practicing by myself!!!

they're callin for 20+ mph wind tomorrow...should be fun!

hey skigulfmike are you still going to make it tomorrow?

that will get the job done. ithink we are going to have to do some walking tomorrow,its muddy out there.are we still going to partner up?

oh yea, i forgot about that... my brain hurts allready lol. see ya in the morning, ill have the donuts. the shoul'nt freeze this match

Good luck out there in the wind today, everyone. It's a sustained 35-40 mph where I'm out right now hahaha. I still wish I could be there though!!!

I couldn't make it today but i'm REALLY looking forward to the ELR shoot on feb 18th.

Yep, the wind was blowing hard, but still better than staying home. Good to see everyone again.

Had a great time today, can someone help me figure out who Tom A from the Akron canton area is on here? He left before I finished the last stage, He had a stock pack we were taking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dixie3bass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a great time today, can someone help me figure out who Tom A from the Akron canton area is on here? He left before I finished the last stage, He had a stock pack we were taking about. </div></div>

Tom E. is WGSP and from the Akron area. Maybe that's who you're thinking of.

Pretty brutal day at TVP today. Windy and cold but well worth it. It was a pretty big turnout and alot of good guys. It was a good kick off to the new year for me. Cant wait to get back out there

Cold temps, swirling 10-30mph winds, sideways sleet, mud...

Perfect conditions!

Thanks Tom & Wade for providing a great day.

thanx to everyone @ the shoot yesterday for welcoming a newbie. 1st time @ Thunder (windy) Valley! Lol. Had great time!!

man I want to come out to the black rifle match...shame i'll be out of town...maybe next time

What do you class as a "black" rifle? Can any mag fed semi auto be used or does it have to be an AR? Any caliber restrictions and what ranges are the targets at?

Thanks,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok to be a little more clear ...the black rifle shoot is an AR of any kind shoot.

Thanks </div></div>

From the schedule
25th - Black Rifle <span style="color: #FF0000">Short Course</span> - Start Time 9:00am

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok to be a little more clear ...the black rifle shoot is an AR of any kind shoot.

Thanks </div></div>

From the schedule
25th - Black Rifle <span style="color: #FF0000">Short Course</span> - Start Time 9:00am </div></div>

And here I was considering buying a PTR 91 or M1A for this coarse
frown.gif
.... Oh well you AR boys have fun.. I'm a little tainted when it comes to ARs.

Good luck,
Merritt

Go ahead and buy them we are thinking about having a Military Rifle shoot iron sites only

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any more information on the ELR match coming up? </div></div>

Can't wait to see what May looks like as far as the schedule, a bunch of us are looking forward to making the trip again from Wisconsin.

Thunder Valley is definitely worth the trip

Jeff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any more information on the ELR match coming up? </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any more information on the ELR match coming up? </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

By the end of the day...Stand By

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
12 to 16 targets, one position, 3 shots per target, you and your partner will shoot the first 4 targets in 10 minutes, same point system(10-5-2) and in a relay style. This is not the permanent ELR course this is to give everyone an idea what its like to shoot beyond a 1000 yards

Thanks </div></div>

.408's and under ....12 targets maybe a couple bonus ....targets out to at least 2000yds
Hope this helps

Trying to get the new AR up and running for the 25th, but it ain't looking good.

Any idea as to what the month of May looks like yet

Thanks

Ill paint my bolt gun black if that works.;) then ill be there.

If you want to shoot I have one you can use... Buddy

When will we hear if you're going to do the military rifle iron sight shoot? I purchased an HK93 and she is going to the smith as soon as my new barrel shows up. I'd love to be able to bang some steel with irons.

Thanks,
Merritt

colin, you can borrow my AR if you want. send me a txt tonight.

I'm planning to be there tomorrow even though my AR won't group for nothing. Planning on shooting with Kentucky Jelly. Will try to get there early enough to check sight in and get some dope.

Do we need chamber flags for tomorrow?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skigolfmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Do we need chamber flags for tomorrow? </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Always</span></span></span>.... Unless you want to remove the bolt like we do for bolt rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3:47AM, Don't you sleep Breeze?

Topstrap </div></div>
You might need to adjust the time setting for this forum. It says 5:47 on mine.

Hey Breeze,
any reservations needed for the March 24th Head Hunter?