• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunderbeast 338 ultra or Silencerco harvester 338

pyplynr

Minuteman
Apr 4, 2010
Oklahoma
My small stable of suppressors lean more towards the Thunderbeast (own a 30p-1 and a 223a) so I’m a tad biased. But the Harvester being $750-$800 cheaper really has my attention. Is the Thunderbeast really that much better than the SiCo?

Yes. I have shot my 338 Ultra next to a SiCo and it was very noticable.

I have several SiCo cans, but in this case, for sure get the TBAC.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Buy a free ThunderBeast certificate for 900-1200. Then you get the best of both worlds.

I’ve never heard anyone complain about TBAC customer support. I can’t say the same for SilencerCo.

I have my own experience with TB that has led me to look elsewhere for my suppression needs. I don’t feel the need to smear their name all over the forms about it but I will say warranty matters.

If you have an unresolved problem, please contact me.

To paraphrase our warranty, it covers stuff that is our fault; user-inflicted problems can be repaired at "shop-rate" cost.

Zak could you please pm me contact info? The form doesn’t give me the option to “start a conversation” with you.

After a good conversation with Zak and each of us gaining understanding in a situation I had previously had with Thunder Beast I can say I no longer have any issues with that company. Zak seems like a stand up dude and I will do future business with him.