• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tiger Valley Low Light Match

Re: Tiger Valley Low Light Match

Pirtle thanks for ruining the thread. I have no idea what anyone on the second page is talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtle thanks for ruining the thread. I have no idea what anyone on the second page is talking about. </div></div>

It's a trap...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheers for the info Adam. Looking forward to it. </div></div>

No problem Dean, see you there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtle thanks for ruining the thread. I have no idea what anyone on the second page is talking about. </div></div>

It's a trap... </div></div>

Typical....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtle thanks for ruining the thread. I have no idea what anyone on the second page is talking about. </div></div>

It's a trap... </div></div>

Typical.... </div></div>

I just love pissing off wives...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtle thanks for ruining the thread. I have no idea what anyone on the second page is talking about. </div></div>

same here...did someone say something??? I'm mesmerized!

Hi all. Any chance of getting in on the AM pistol shoot too? Am paid up for the night shoot. Details?
Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi all. Any chance of getting in on the AM pistol shoot too? Am paid up for the night shoot. Details?
Cheers. </div></div>

if your talking about at my house yes wewill shoot at 8 am in Weatherford

Geordie, what's up with the name change?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geordie, what's up with the name change?
</div></div>

It reflects his secret weapon ..... his gear choice The Alpha 01 Secret Weapon

Geordie, I may run with your trench idea, if I have time. I'm headed to the range in the morning to work on the pits and I have an excavator for the week.

Website says 80 rifle and 50 pistol, if you miss alot like me bring more

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Website says 80 rifle and 50 pistol, if you miss alot like me bring more </div></div>

Ill bring alot more then.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geordie, what's up with the name change?
</div></div>

It reflects his secret weapon ..... his gear choice The Alpha 01 Secret Weapon </div></div>
I could tell you but then i'd have to kill you,Lucks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.J. PILLING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geordie, I may run with your trench idea, if I have time. I'm headed to the range in the morning to work on the pits and I have an excavator for the week. </div></div>

Go for it . It will be Awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c-3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ready to go, might not make the am pistol shoot,sorry ALPHA01 </div></div>

There will not be a pistol shoot at my house on Saturday morning CANCELLED!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will not be a pistol shoot at my house on Saturday morning CANCELLED! </div></div>

That OK I think we will be shooting pistol at the match. Hope to see everyone Saturday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will not be a pistol shoot at my house on Saturday morning CANCELLED! </div></div>

That OK I think we will be shooting pistol at the match. Hope to see everyone Saturday.
</div></div>

Rgr that. See ya'll saturday evening.

I'm packed up and headed west in the morning see y'all Sat.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm packed up and headed west in the morning see y'all Sat.

Mick </div></div>

Looking forward to it Mick!

Where can I pay?
tumblr_lnvob0tCV01qc0trro1_250.gif

Christ, I won't use those nazis at paypal.

Can I just bring money?

$75 crisp $1 bills?

I sure TJ will let us use his grill, or are we all gonna eat a nice dinner together before the match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Christ, I won't use those nazis at paypal.

Can I just bring money?

$75 crisp $1 bills? </div></div>

SCORES. I was falling asleep coming home, now I can't sleep. Mainly because of my party animal neighbor and her techno rave bass that never stops.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scores</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha 01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scores</div></div>
grin.gif
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scores</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha 01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scores</div></div>
grin.gif
grin.gif
</div></div>
whistle.gif

I thought they were going to post scores????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought they were going to post scores???? </div></div>

Nah Mick they saved us the embarrassment
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought they were going to post scores???? </div></div>

Nah Mick they saved us the embarrassment
smile.gif
</div></div>

True that