• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tiger Valley Low Light Match

Re: Tiger Valley Low Light Match

thats all part of pussyfying of America, I'm not buying it or teaching my kid that shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2074yu4sw2.gif
</div></div>

I'm going to make it home before the scores get posted.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wasn't even there but I just had a vision that Rich won and everybody else lost.

Dustin </div></div>

I would venture to say you are right sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wasn't even there but I just had a vision that Rich won and everybody else lost.

Dustin </div></div>

I would venture to say you are right sir.</div></div>

If his walkback target was any indication, I'd say that you guys are spot on.

We had to let him win or the one who wears the pants wouldn't let him come out and play again!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couple of pics while waiting on the scores
smirk.gif

7xObR.jpg

P1oIY.jpg

</div></div>

Looks like a revolver?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wasn't even there but I just had a vision that Rich won and everybody else lost.

Dustin</div></div>
I had that same vision!
I did find out I'm better at guessing wind at night than I am at day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couple of pics while waiting on the scores
smirk.gif

7xObR.jpg

P1oIY.jpg

</div></div>

Looks like a revolver?</div></div>

That looks like your 300 winmag as it was blasting sand and debris all over me...talk about a stout brake! PM Sent, by the way...

JP

No kidding that thing was impressive. He shoot it very well on the walkout as well.

<span style="font-family: 'Courier New'">
TIGER Valley Low Light Match - Final Scores

No. Name 1000yd Tower KD Shoot Total
4 "Berry, Jonathon" 100.00 66.64 74.00 240.64
20 "Emmons, Richard" 72.08 67.66 100.00 239.74
22 "Rich, Geordie" 59.71 67.60 98.50 225.81
15 "Porter, Justin" 35.07 100.00 85.00 220.07
23 "Christian, Jason" 37.07 96.38 86.00 219.45
2 "Lucksinger, Adam" 54.36 69.86 91.00 215.22
16 "Pritle, Nathan" 33.58 68.22 85.00 186.80
19 "Harrison, Mike" 42.04 53.54 90.50 186.08
11 "Smith, Brian" 33.21 54.33 90.00 177.54
18 "Elpers, Kevin" 49.70 47.65 74.00 171.35
9 "VanDeventer, Clint" 27.11 39.34 100.00 166.45
7 "Beck, James" 47.50 38.15 72.00 157.65
1 "Baker, Robert" 24.88 40.36 90.00 155.24
21 "Larsen, Chris" 59.85 41.78 52.50 154.13
3 "Pipes, Josh" 27.61 33.95 86.00 147.56
14 "Miller, Ryan" 31.34 56.38 49.50 137.22
10 "Ngarotata, Dean" 40.57 25.72 70.50 136.79
8 "Cassle, Mike" 34.69 29.86 72.00 136.55
13 "Stewart, Charles" 26.03 35.22 73.00 134.25
5 "Rossi, Steve" 25.08 21.72 75.50 122.30
6 "Carpentier, Pete" 32.10 0.00 79.00 111.10
17 "Welch, Chris" 11.69 52.73 29.50 93.92
12 "Hawon, Suzanne" 0.00 0.00 27.00 27.00</span>

Berry won??? It's because he shot next to me...

Congrats, brother. Good job!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couple of pics while waiting on the scores
smirk.gif

7xObR.jpg

P1oIY.jpg

</div></div>

Looks like a revolver?</div></div>

That looks like your 300 winmag as it was blasting sand and debris all over me...talk about a stout brake! PM Sent, by the way...

JP </div></div>
Haha, yea sorry about that. I remember hearing "#$%^@" after I shot. Thought to myself, I think Ill wait until he shoots before I do. Had wee chuckle just quietly lol. I had wind on my side and the 208 does really well in the wind. So I cant take much credit for it. Just lucky.

Nice shooting JB!!!!
Had fun shooting with all you guys!

Well I set a goal for myself to not come in last. I like to set real high goals ya know!

I saw some really good shooting, and had a great time meeting new people, and seeing some people from my last match.

Congrats to all shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone explain how the scoring works?
</div></div>

Well let me tell you that I have always had a problem understanding how they score there matches. I will tell you that at this match they should have used both the stages that both squads shot and that was the pistol rifle stage and the KD stage. Everyone shot the pistol rifle stage and the KD stage. I was the only one that did not get a chance to shoot the tower stage and of course that is the one they scored. I ended up getting a zero. Live and learn.

Thanks fellas. Good to see everyone again and meet some new guys (Dean is from East Texas right?)

See everyone at the next match ......

Congrats Mr. Berry job well done.

Had a good time look forward to seeing all at the next match.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Mr. Berry job well done.

Mick </div></div>

Hey Mick....

I fucking kicked your ass! By a whole .72

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Mr. Berry job well done.

Mick </div></div>

Hey Mick....

I fucking kicked your ass! By a whole .72

Pirtelly,

I believe there was an error and the ".72" should have gone my way!!!

I think you sabatoged me today putting the 6.5CM rounds in my mags!!!!

I had a good time this weekend look forward to the next time...

Mick
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats gents!

Can someone explain how the scoring works? </div></div>

There percents, so if your the top shooter for that stage you get 100%, then the division starts so if you score 50, that means your score was 50% of the top shooter for that stage, then all the stages add up for a final score.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks fellas. Good to see everyone again and meet some new guys (Dean is from East Texas right?)</div></div>

A little further south.....

TJ thanks for putting this on, I really expected to shoot the five stages I know plans don't always work out but would of love to have some more night fire on steel, it wouldna took much, just a LED solar powered porch light or something dim enough to make out the target outline. Or better yet bring your own weapon mounted light and let's go kill some steel.
As usual your prop work was outstanding just hated not shoot the skinny bitches and helicopter and small tower. I think a lowlight/ nolight match is really a good idea especially this time of year.
Good to see everyone again.
I'm just glad I beat Mick. Berry, good shooting as usual.
Congrats to Chris for shooting his first match and getting his first 1000 yard hit on steel, on the first shot none the less.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats gents!

Can someone explain how the scoring works? </div></div>

There percents, so if your the top shooter for that stage you get 100%, then the division starts so if you score 50, that means your score was 50% of the top shooter for that stage, then all the stages add up for a final score. </div></div>

So its kinda how they score USPSA matches (without hit factors). As a noob to matches, Id prefer something with a little more detail, ei. Have the time, # of targets/hits etc. That way I could use it to gauge what I need to work on compared to other/better shooters. To get more competitive. Just my thoughts.

Yes it is points/time USPSA style score. With strong emphasis on time. My 72 points just means I was 72% as fast as the guy with 100 pts. Misses = more time to justify accuracy as importantance. I'm a fan of good fast par times myself that way you still have to be quick but u get points for all you hit and it's not so much a foot race or equipment race. A couple stages USPSA score styled is a good thing for matches and usually provides for a good tie breaker.

Well, for showing up with a loose scope mount, and no zero, and completly missing a full-sized silhouette (twice)at 100 yards on the first stage I shot (by what turns out to be around 4.5 MILs!), and a loose elevation knob, I'm just glad to have finished without throwing my rifle off of the tower.
4 years of no trouble with that rifle and everything's got to shake loose this week.
CW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TJ thanks for putting this on, I really expected to shoot the five stages I know plans don't always work out but would of love to have some more night fire on steel, it wouldna took much, just a LED solar powered porch light or something dim enough to make out the target outline. Or better yet bring your own weapon mounted light and let's go kill some steel.
As usual your prop work was outstanding just hated not shoot the skinny bitches and helicopter and small tower. I think a lowlight/ nolight match is really a good idea especially this time of year.
Good to see everyone again.
I'm just glad I beat Mick. Berry, good shooting as usual.
Congrats to Chris for shooting his first match and getting his first 1000 yard hit on steel, on the first shot none the less.
</div></div>
Your idea with the LED porch/garden light is a good one. Inexpensive, so if they do cop a round its not a war stopper. I might have to use that one.
Thanks TJ for a fun match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in for another one! </div></div>

Yup Im keen. Ill be staying down there that night next time. That drive straight back to Texarkana was a mongrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes it is points/time USPSA style score. With strong emphasis on time. My 72 points just means I was 72% as fast as the guy with 100 pts. Misses = more time to justify accuracy as importantance. I'm a fan of good fast par times myself that way you still have to be quick but u get points for all you hit and it's not so much a foot race or equipment race. <span style="font-weight: bold">A couple stages USPSA score styled is a good thing</span> for matches and usually provides for a good tie breaker. </div></div>

I NEED those USPSA stages
cool.gif

TJ thanks for the match it was a great one. I am looking forward to the next one. I do need to get a bigger rifle though.

Hey it was good shooting with everyone and also seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Lucks good shooting and seeing you. Alot of stories being told in the pits during our turn which was relay 1.

I also got a chance to pick up some clay target holders from Georide. THANKS mate.

Thanks to TJ and company for the match. Wish we would have started a little earlier to shoot all the stages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ill be staying down there that night next time. </div></div>

Kiwi, I spent the night in Waco. It would have been a long drive for me. Good to meet you and shoot with you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey it was good shooting with everyone and also seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Lucks good shooting and seeing you. Alot of stories being told in the pits during our turn which was relay 1.

I also got a chance to pick up some clay target holders from Georide. THANKS mate.

Thanks to TJ and company for the match. Wish we would have started a little earlier to shoot all the stages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ill be staying down there that night next time. </div></div>

Kiwi, I spent the night in Waco. It would have been a long drive for me. Good to meet you and shoot with you. </div></div>

Was good to meet you too. Looking forward to the next one already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Lucks good shooting and seeing you. </div></div>
Good visiting and shooting with you as well Pete.

Sorry the Tower Stage looked like dieselgeek's picture from the match when you finally got your turn......:(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Couple of pics while waiting on the scores:/
7xObR.jpg

</div></div>